GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Vernonchwe

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hello!
I have a question: what is the family of MK (Park Min Kyun) from ONF like? Because I've read on some pages his family consists of his mother, older sister and a younger brother on the other side his family consists of mother, father and older sister. What does it say now? Can someone help me please?
Best Wishes 😀♥️

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hello!
I have a question: what is the family of MK (Park Min Kyun) from ONF like? Because I've read on some pages his family consists of his mother, older sister and a younger brother on the other side his family consists of mother, father and older sister. What does it say now? Can someone help me please?
Best Wishes 😀
I just know he has a mom, dad and older sister but I'm unsure about the younger brother part since most members are the youngest in their family (except for Yuto, who I believe has a younger brother as well).
Hope that helps!

Vernonchwe

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I just know he has a mom, dad and older sister but I'm unsure about the younger brother part since most members are the youngest in their family (except for Yuto, who I believe has a younger brother as well).
Hope that helps!
Thank-you. I wasn't sure because it says kprofiles here, too, that he would have a mother, older sister and younger Brother.

Reactions: ONF

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Thank-you. I wasn't sure because it says kprofiles here, too, that he would have a mother, older sister and younger Brother.
Hi, just wanted to let you know that MK’s profile says he has a younger brother but he talks more about his older sister so thats why I wasnt sure, sorry for the confusion 😅

Vernonchwe

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi, just wanted to let you know that MK’s profile says he has a younger brother but he talks more about his older sister so thats why I wasnt sure, sorry for the confusion 😅

But why does on kprofiles stand that he would not have a father?🤔❤️

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
But why does on kprofiles stand that he would not have a father?🤔
I believe I was going off of a post that Ai (our translator) made, although I’m having difficulties finding the original source.
Might I ask why you’re interested in information regarding MK’s family?

Vernonchwe

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I believe I was going off of a post that Ai (our translator) made, although I’m having difficulties finding the original source.
Might I ask why you’re interested in information regarding MK’s family?
I Like MK very much, thats Why

Reactions: ONF