Official Genshin Impact [Game] Thread!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Welcome, travelers, to the official Genshin Impact thread!
Here we will talk about the chinese game Genshin Impact, released on 28 Sep. 2020 by HoYoverse!

note that you can choose the gender of your character. (boy/girl) i choosed the girl, but if you choose the boy, the story is revsersed!

The game begins with the separation of a girl and her brother by an unknown goddess. you find yourself in the marvelous world of Teyvat, where you meet Paimon, your best friend who guides you during your adventure. You will then carry out various quests, in search of the seven Archons, in the hope of finding your brother. You can win a lot of characters by doing summons (the wishing system is random, so have better luck than me...)
there are 4 stars and 5 stars characters (i still don't have any 5 stars. :c)

viajero-aether-y-lumine-from-genshin-impact-7761.jpg

Teyvat has a BIIIG map, and it's still not the full version. here is the actual map (can't find the 2.6 version-)

So now you understand why it has a loooot of quests, lol!
At the moment where i'm posting this, the actual version is the 2.6 one (with the Kamisato Ayato event)
ephemeral wishes like ayato's one are limited to twenty days, so have primo-gems! in every event like this, you have "a chance" to win a new 5 stars characters (+some of the other 5 stars characters who were already released +4 stars characters)
anyways, who's your main(s)? what's your AR level? please leave a comment!​

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
introducing myself: i'm AR 27, i still do not have inazuma, no 5 stars characters, very sad bc i didn't pull shogun raiden. my mains are zhongli, raiden, kujou sara and soon yelan!!
i plan on saving primo gems to get yelan mehheheheh
here are my characters:
-traveler (ofc.)
-amber, kaeya, lisa
-beidou
-barbara
-noelle
-bennett
-kujou sara
-xiangling
:ccc
edit: i'm also broke bc i waste my time doing single summons-

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Hiii
All of this is as of 2.6

I’m AR53 and have completed all archon quests, meaning Mondstadt, Liyue, Inazuma and both abyss quests. My UID is 732948380 on the EU server - reply to this message with your genshin name to let me know who you are if you’ve added me.
My favourite characters are Raiden Shogun, Yae Miko and Beidou. I also really like: Itto, Eula, Hu Tao, Ayaka, Klee, Noelle, Shenhe and Thoma
I'm a proud Eimiko and Beiguang shipper. Do not come between me and my wlw ships

I’ll spoiler all my character details if you can’t be asked to read. But my main is Raiden.
MAIN TEAM: Raiden, Yanfei, Shenhe, Barbara
OTHER OFTEN USED: Fischl, Rosaria, Noelle, Sayu
Levelling: Ningguang, Thoma, Bennett
Shenhe (C0), Raiden (C0)
Future hoping for: YAE MIKO, Ayaka, Ayato, Klee, Jean, Keqing
Yanfei, Noelle, Diona, Lisa, Ningguang, Thoma, Chongyun, Kaeya, Sara
Fischl, Rosaria, Xiangling, Sayu
Barbara, Amber
Bennett (I literally pulled all 4 Bennetts on the same day CRYING)

So yes. The final thing I have to say is Beidou should come home soon before I begin to break peoples' knees!
And I better pull Ayaka coz I need to use Shenhe for her actual purpose and not sentimental value

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
you have shenhe 😭ur so lucky
She was my first 5*. I didn’t even really consider what I was doing when I pulled her. I’d heard a new 5* was being released and I was like “I can be so unique and quirky and pull this 5* no one else has”

Then I found out she’s best suited for a cryo team so I looked at my pyro-electro-hydro team and went meh whatever LMAO

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
also in co-ops !!!!!!! 💀💀💀i'm always the one who gets lost in the map
like my friends are in my world and when we're going to fight a boss like hypotasis, THEY DON'T WAIT FOR ME so i get lost and when i come to help them they already won the fight bc they're on AR 46/47 😭

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Ayyye. I won my 50/50 with Ayaka today, as well as ending up with C4 Sayu and C4 Rosaria. Good luck to anyone else pulling for Ayaka

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
some ppl on insta b like "i got ayaka! ayato! yun jin! i have c6 xiao!" GUYS I JUST REALIZED MY BEIDOU IS ON C3 AND SHE HAVE THE HIGHEST CONSTELLATION OF ALL MY CHARACTERS :cc and she's the last character i got :c
my luck level on genshin: -100%

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
i also realized that my luck is very low after i saw a reel saying "your 1st and new 5 stars characters will go on a fight. who will win?" and i was like uUuuUuH...

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
some ppl on insta b like "i got ayaka! ayato! yun jin! i have c6 xiao!" GUYS I JUST REALIZED MY BEIDOU IS ON C3 AND SHE HAVE THE HIGHEST CONSTELLATION OF ALL MY CHARACTERS :cc and she's the last character i got :c
my luck level on genshin: -100%
B... Beidou-

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
oh im sorry u don't have her 😭
but im sure you will pull her, u alr got 2 five stars >:c
Everyone coming home except Beidou. It’s tragic. I’m praying she’ll be on a banner I want soon so I can have a chance of getting her. Relying on standard banner is tiring

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
i hope so! i'm going to save primo-gems to make more wishes in 2.7
i'm also excited for shinobu! i can't choose TT
Shinobu is a 4* so you can just pull for whatever banner she is on and not have to worry about the 50/50 :D. I’ve heard speculation she’ll be on Itto’s banner

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Shinobu is a 4* so you can just pull for whatever banner she is on and not have to worry about the 50/50 :D. I’ve heard speculation she’ll be on Itto’s banner
oh really? that's great!
i also saw that xiao can be on yelan's banner (if i remember well). he's one of the characters i want 😭
imagine having c6 xiao 😩my dream

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Yeahhh I’ve seen rumours of Xiao, though he would be on a separate banner since they’re both 5*. Perhaps if you wanted both you could alternate between them. But if you want Xiao you should go for it. I have some friends who have Xiao and he is INTENSE