Not everything is about BTS *a rant*

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
:( It's a bit sad how people are normal in real life then act like crazy killers on the internet... YouTube and this place is probably the only place where I interact with more K-Pop fans in a virtual world, so I don't see as much stuff as you guys do. However, some people do provoke fan wars quite easily and unexpectedly...
Yeah I don’t even go on any other social media but this site and youtube, okay, I have tumblr too but I only follow my groups I stan so I don’t see fan wars or anything like that

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
It bothered me. I didn’t leave my house for over a month, I didn’t even take my daughter outside half the time because I was scared. I’ve semi recovered now, this was back in the summer of last year June/July and I took a break from k-Pop because of it and didn’t start listening to it again until Monsta X’s comeback for Alligator last October. The worse part is, people were reporting my Instagram as being harassment towards minors and Instagram has completely banned me from using it now because of all the reports made on me...
Once again, I’m really sorry that you had to go through that :(
But I’m glad that you’re able to return back to the kpop community despite all of this. Oh yeah I remembered reading the part about you not being able to get out for a month but I don’t know why I’ve just forgotten about that all of a sudden 😶😅 oof

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Yeah I don’t even go on any other social media but this site and youtube, okay, I have tumblr too but I only follow my groups I stan so I don’t see fan wars or anything like that
Oooh, that's great! If you're a stalker on YouTube's comment sections (like me XD), then you'll be able to see quite a bit of... drama... and quite a bit of... tea :)

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Once again, I’m really sorry that you had to go through that :(
But I’m glad that you’re able to return back to the kpop community despite all of this. Oh yeah I remembered reading the part about you not being able to get out for a month but I don’t know why I’ve just forgotten about that all of a sudden 😶😅 oof
Yeah, that’s true haha. I have Monsta X to thank for that lmao

ImJustKpopTrash

Winter__Roses
Author
Website
imjustkpoptrash.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Karina
Arin
Winter
Oh dear this just says what's bothering me SO MUCH.
When I discovered Kpop for the first time I myself had bad prejudices (because of what I used to hear from the people around me).
After realizing that I really did like Kpop I didn't talk about it AT ALL. I knew how people around me thought of it (and sadly some still do), so I didn't want to be frowned upon for liking it.
Now, about 4 years after, I finally accepted that there will always be people who won't understand that there is so much more to the world of Kpop, so I'll just do my thing!
I completely agree, thank you for understanding my point, it feels like nobody seems to. And being unable to talk about something you like I still find awful, I'm glad you feel more confident in talking about it now

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Update on comments ive seen on our tiktok:

“BTS is the only one”

“BTS is number 1”

“you should be stanning BTS and NCT”

“I was waiting for BTS, twice, stray kids, red velvet and EXO to show up but they didn’t”

“stan BTS”

my favorite comments though were army’s who were commenting on comments like the ones above saying:

“it’s not all about BTS”

“they don’t stan BTS and that’s their opinion”

“people who think kpop is only BTS: 🤡🤡🤡

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
I don't know pepole think the kpop is Bts I mean that everyone (including me before) who are only and only ARMY's think the kpop mean "Bts". Honestly before and i was also afraid to listen to other kgroups but now I personally prefer EXO (not everyone say that i hate bts this is not true I don't hate them). I actually think that they have no fault that kpop fans prefer them over other groups. Sometimes ARMY fans
a little overkill with their love.

Last edited:
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon

“BTS is the only one”

“BTS is number 1”

“I was waiting for BTS, twice, stray kids, red velvet and EXO to show up but they didn’t”

“stan BTS”

Stan bts, bts is the only one/number 1 my ass 😆 they should go and check out many other groups before they come and clown people for not stanning bts, like please🤦‍♀️

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang

“BTS is the only one”

“BTS is number 1”

“stan BTS”

my favorite comments though were army’s who were commenting on comments like the ones above saying:

“it’s not all about BTS”

“they don’t stan BTS and that’s their opinion”

“people who think kpop is only BTS: 🤡🤡🤡
Chill dudes, opinions are opinions, they ain't onions with 'pi' for you to cry over it, deal with it. It's just like not everything is about KPop. We all live a life and we move on. And I'll be patiently waiting for my fave groups' comeback :')

YoongiKitten

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suran
SuA
As a hardcore ARMY, I see stuff like this all the time. I’m a fan of lots of other groups and once was shamed by other ARMY’s after I commented on a EXO members post. This happened multiple other times, I commented on another group post, and because I have Yoongi as my prof pic, ARMY’s came after me, saying I wasn’t a loyal fan and stuff like that.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
As a hardcore ARMY, I see stuff like this all the time. I’m a fan of lots of other groups and once was shamed by other ARMY’s after I commented on a EXO members post. This happened multiple other times, I commented on another group post, and because I have Yoongi as my prof pic, ARMY’s came after me, saying I wasn’t a loyal fan and stuff like that.
They’re the ones who make the whole fandom look bad.

YoongiKitten

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suran
SuA
EXACTLY! Its stuff like that that gives ARMY a bad rep. As I mentioned earlier, when I commented on the EXO picture, 3 other ARMY/EXO-L’s risked hate and defended me. It’s people like that who are real ARMY.