Name an idol and I will make you a gif of them

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
@PastelPetals I know I asked already but maybe Jaehyun from N.Flying?๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
thank you

PastelPetals

Kpop Rookie
Credits
UPDATE: so I was productive and I made a list! since this thread got replied so fast it was hard to keep track but now I have a list! Yay!

Question:if many people ask for the same idol how should I post them as there are only so many gifs I can make of one idols (some have low screen time, few mvs etc) plus I feel odd giving one person some and not the other idk really depends how people feel.

Also yes @gothcircus you can request multiple times...you have been added to the list โ˜บ

PastelPetals

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Anne - GWSN
SoSo - GWSN
ViVi - Loona

thanks! Youโ€™re awesome and so good at making these!! <3
Here you go! Sorry for such a long wait!! Hope you don't mind the VIVI gifs I tried my best but she does not get much screen time so I used my favorite moments from her solo! Also the way GWSN MV's are structured solo shots tends to be short but I was able to find some good moments!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

BONUS!:
giphy.gif

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
Here you go! Sorry for such a long wait!! Hope you don't mind the VIVI gifs I tried my best but she does not get much screen time so I used my favorite moments from her solo! Also the way GWSN MV's are structured solo shots tends to be short but I was able to find some good moments!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

BONUS!:
giphy.gif
They are so good!

PastelPetals

Kpop Rookie
Credits
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED
any requests after this line will not be filled!

(summer classes are almost done (three days!!!!) so I am starting back on filling the requests!)

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
Hyein-Newjeans