Name an idol and I will make you a gif of them

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

itzmeguyz

Kpop Stan
Credits
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Thank youuuu, they're perfect 💖

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
Can you do gif with any member of Stray kids, it's doesn't matter which one is going to be

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Doyeon in the oopsy music video?

PastelPetals

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Hello to everybody who has requested!
Minchan verivery
(can I have he in rtk photo song)
Can you make one for Twice, Blackpink, Cignature, CLC! Thanks!
can you please make me a gif of hyunA? thanks!!
can you do yves of loona please
Doyeon in the oopsy music video?
Can you do Young K (Day6), CL (2NE1), and Jinyoung and JB (GOT7)?
(Jinyoung and JB can be together or separate, whichever you prefer)
hyunjae - the boyz
Can you please do WayV's Ten? Thank you~
Are you still making them? Can you make me one of Choi Minho please ?
Can I have Donghyun Golden Child, please
I am sorry for a lack of gifs! I follow the thread so I did not check to see if there were new ones as I thought I would be alerted by notification but I found out people were still requesting when I found this on the recent reply area. I have been busy with summer classes I am taking but I will fill your requests it might be a bit slower but I will no worries. Thank you all for requesting I like making them and I am glad people like them! Thank you for your patience now that I know notifications will not always show up I will pay close attention to the thread for any new posts!

Thank you again for requesting!!

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL

I am sorry for a lack of gifs! I follow the thread so I did not check to see if there were new ones as I thought I would be alerted by notification but I found out people were still requesting when I found this on the recent reply area. I have been busy with summer classes I am taking but I will fill your requests it might be a bit slower but I will no worries. Thank you all for requesting I like making them and I am glad people like them! Thank you for your patience now that I know notifications will not always show up I will pay close attention to the thread for any new posts!

Don't worry. Take your time. ☺️

dont worry! a good result takes time, its only natural! we wont pressure you 🌻❤️

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits

No pressure. Take your time.