GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
I just wanted to bring out support for Mina from Twice. JYPE has released a statement that Mina is most likely not participating in any events until September.

62177192_1112480568938291_4950184348881264194_n.jpg

If you love Twice and Mina, please show support for her in any way you can! Again just wanted to shed light on this ongoing condition of Mina's. Thanks!

LadyLia

Kpop Rookie
Credits
This is so sad to hear! :( Fighting Mina, we are here to wait for your return and encourage you along the way! :hwaiting:

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
I'd heard she was pulling out, but didn't know why. I'm glad she's getting the help and support she needs.
Once are behind her all the way; we'll be here when she's ready to return. :)

LadyLia

Kpop Rookie
Credits
The members burst into tears during the concert but assured that they will remain a group of 9 and Mina will return! <3

Nayeon: "Don't forget that TWICE will always be nine of us. We'll be better and we'll be stronger. Please wait for us."
Chaeyoung: “As much as all of you miss Mina, all of us TWICE miss her so much too. Please wait for us to be back as one.”

hoeliviahye

Kpop Fan
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Chaeyoung
Go Won
Roa
Vivi
For anyone going to the Twicelights concert in LA:
+After the recent news of Mina's anxiety and her hiatus from the group's tour, ONCEs have been planning on setting their Candybongs to green (Mina's symbolic color) to show support. This is applicable at any Twicelights concert, and is a perfect way to show support for our favorite Black Swan 🦢🦢

darkshot11713

Kpop Fan
Credits
EXY
Roa
Yena
Yuri
Cheering for Mina to get better soon! But take all the time she needs. Being healthy and happy is the most important.