Movie or Book?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

moonlight

์ง€์œ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Depends on the movie or book

Mikasa Ackerman

๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
โœง Reki Kyan โœง
โœง Attack on Titan โœง
Vernon
Wonwoo
Both. Books because books contain a lot more information than the movies and lets us to imagine the events on our own. Movies because it visually depicts the events and saves a lot of time.

escapism

๐ข ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โ˜†
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
โœง Buddie โœง
Books are usually better tho there are always exceptions.

yunaisms

( :ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ˜…:]ฬฒฬ… :ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ… )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
i'd say it depends on how the movie portrays the characters and the world as a whole!! for example, "a wrinkle in time" had one of the worst movie adaptations in my opinion. they skipped so many worlds that added into the story, watered down quite a few characters to just one trait, and made the plot boring for the sake of being a kid's movie. heck even the "perfect" world, which was the creepiest scene in the book and gave me shivers was so boring oh my gOD.
another example is harry potter. dumbledor is one of the more iconic characters, but the actor they cast sucked so much. he was extremely overdramatic (an example being him vs voldemort in the deathly hallows movie. in the books, voldemort is struggling, frantic, doing his damndest to win, but dumbledore takes him on and does a damn good job when he literally just barely moves) but in the movie the actor moves so much and is doing too much where it just ruins the scene. in the goblet of fire, he's supposed to calmly ask harry if he put his name in the goblet, but in the movie he's so unnecesarily aggressive, shaking the poor boy and yelling. the only good characters in the movies were snape, harry, and hermoine. everyone and everything felt so lackluster (ESPECIALLY harry's future wife. god she was so boring compared to the books, it felt like she was just there for being harry's lover, nothing else). lavender and ron's relationship too. in the books, they were sucking eachother's faces every five seconds to the point where it was purposefully obnoxious, but in the movies it's just... meh.
anyway the harry potter movies sucked, the book is almost always better, rant over <3

^๐“‘๐“ช๐“ซ๐”‚_๐“‘๐“พ๐“ท^

โ˜ โ™ฅแ—ช๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต ฦค๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผโ™ฅโ˜ 
Credits
User Title Change
Flower Bouquet
Love Letter
Box of Chocolates
Which is better in your opinion?

The movie or the book?

Usually itโ€™s the book, but sometimes, and on rare occasions, the movie is better, but itโ€™s very rare
Okay, in my opinion it could honestly be either because if you think about it with a movie you see the faces and everything but in the book you get to picture it yourself and see what you think they would look like. With books you usually get more details and everything. With movies they can seem worse because there may be things that happened in the book that were better than how you seen it in the movie so honestly for me it's 50%-50%