LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I am a female, but I want to become a male within the next couple of years. She/Her
I may keep my birth name, Leelu, but I am taking recommendations for male names! Thank you all for the support!
Well just think about who you connect with! I chose my nam, Denki, based off of Kaminari Denki from MHA, because he’s v similar to me

Ryunnie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I identify as bi but, I don't really knowww aha, I do go by she/her tho.

itzmeguyz

Kpop Stan
Credits
i can try to help if you ever need it! :O i got some help figuring it out and it really helped me :>

thanks a lot<333 i'll ask if I need any help. it's just a little hard lol because my family is super homophobic and I was basically taught that it was impossible to like girl (as a girl myself). thank youuuuu 💖

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
thanks a lot<333 i'll ask if I need any help. it's just a little hard lol because my family is super homophobic and I was basically taught that it was impossible to like girl (as a girl myself). ty <3333333
you are so welcome! :> and i'm sorry that happened you are totally valid and loving a girl is not wrong at all <3

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
It's my best friends birthday today, he was ftm and gay, he was mistreated for it, i just wish he had gotten to this community sooner, maybe he would have felt more loved.

~Kuri~kook~

Kpop Amateur
Credits
i'm a pansexual, and go by they/them but I dont mind being called she/her ^^

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
sometimes to avoid confusion and all of the dumb jokes about pansexuals being attracted to skillets and frying pans, i just say that i'm bisexual.
one time at a family gathering, my (religious) grandma was going off about sexualities that "don't exist" (basically, she was saying that anything that is not gay or straight is made up). when she started going on about bisexual people and saying all this dumb stuff, so i figured i would "make a joke", *wink wink* *hint hint* and when she said "I don't even know why people identify as these fake things, bisexuals don't even exist!" i just went "grandma,, i'm literally right here.." and she GASPED, like, she was sHoCkEd. my cousins that already knew were laughing their asses off and i could see that my grandma was getting kinda mad, so i was like 'oh god, im about to ruin my entire relationship with her, it's best that i tell her it was a joke' and i just go "It's a joke grandma, im straight hahaha" and she just went "you better be.." and then she lectured me about not joking around about stuff like that.
imagine what it's gonna be like when she attends my wedding haha
:>

cix.sense

❥❥ 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐧 ❥❥
Author
Credits
Tamaki Amajiki
Jinyoung
BX
Seunghun
sometimes to avoid confusion and all of the dumb jokes about pansexuals being attracted to skillets and frying pans, i just say that i'm bisexual.
one time at a family gathering, my (religious) grandma was going off about sexualities that "don't exist" (basically, she was saying that anything that is not gay or straight is made up). when she started going on about bisexual people and saying all this dumb stuff, so i figured i would "make a joke", *wink wink* *hint hint* and when she said "I don't even know why people identify as these fake things, bisexuals don't even exist!" i just went "grandma,, i'm literally right here.." and she GASPED, like, she was sHoCkEd. my cousins that already knew were laughing their asses off and i could see that my grandma was getting kinda mad, so i was like 'oh god, im about to ruin my entire relationship with her, it's best that i tell her it was a joke' and i just go "It's a joke grandma, im straight hahaha" and she just went "you better be.." and then she lectured me about not joking around about stuff like that.
imagine what it's gonna be like when she attends my wedding haha
:>

Awh :/