LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
I go by she/her and I think I'm a lesbian. I'm like 78% sure but it's kinda backwards bc I know that I like girls, seeing as the only three crushes I've had/have are girls. I just don't really know if I like guys bc the only time that I kinda feel that I like guys is just Stray Kids so---- idk about myself.
ALso random: I told my friend that I like her on Saturday and she said that she didn't like me but she was really nice about it and I was scared as shit bc I didn't want to ruin my friendship with her, but nothing has changed since then. We still say I love you to each other and send each other finger hearts and it's not awkward.
(also also, I say ily more to my friends than my family idk if that's a problem... like I say ily to my friends if I'm not going to see them for the next 30 minutes but then to my family I haven't said ily to anyone in like a year so----)

I'm a mess it's *fine*

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
Guess I should share my pronouns~ mwah
He/Him, babes, and I'm transgender
Very very very gay I am happy to gossip about boys with you<3 😘😉
love you all<33
I'm also a very very very gay transgender, so if you ever need someone to talk to, my DMs are open 🤪

Leelu-Is-Dead

Kpop Fan
Credits
Rano
I am a female, but I want to become a male within the next couple of years. She/Her
I may keep my birth name, Leelu, but I am taking recommendations for male names! Thank you all for the support!

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
I'm asexual. The only person i'm attracted to is Jennie Kim in BLACKPINK and Chaerin in Cherry Bullet
My pro-nouns are She/her
ooOOoOOoooooo a fellow asexual!! UwU it's not v often to see us around like that (at least for me :/ )

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
spspspsps so im transgender (ftm) and even tho i came out, my mom and dad keep telling me that im technically still a girl and idk what to do 🤠 help