LGBTQ+ Support Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
its annoying tho cause i feel like i shouldnt date a
that is literally how i feel rn
nyone bc of it
like i feel bad for my gf bc sometimes i just dont feel like i like her (or any woman) in that way but when i do im happy w her
and everyone is calling me a straight boy just bc im dating a girl which makes me feel even worse when i dont feel attracted to them

Minnie-Min

Kpop Groupie
Website
pronouny.xyz
Credits
Blue Teddy Bear
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Rie
Prince

nyone bc of it
like i feel bad for my gf bc sometimes i just dont feel like i like her (or any woman) in that way but when i do im happy w her
and everyone is calling me a straight boy just bc im dating a girl which makes me feel even worse when i dont feel attracted to them
i feel like yoy should talk to her
idk

Minnie-Min

Kpop Groupie
Website
pronouny.xyz
Credits
Blue Teddy Bear
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Rie
Prince

nyone bc of it
I would help you but idk how...I'm sorry

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
after a mini crisis, i think i'm just gonna stick to calling myself "not straight," which ig is just being unlabeled. which, tbh, makes sense for me. i've always kinda just liked what i like. also i think i wanna start going by she/her again