Korean born idols that are the best English speakers

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I know XDD It's impossible to not fall asleep in a day sooooooo... I feel you :) I was just curious cause we have such a big difference in timezones yet you're 'always' online... Oh I take that back I go to school when you're sleeping XDD
But though i don’t think that we’re 7 hours away, we’re pretty much more than 10 hours away since where you live, for example in America it would be Sunday, but in australia it would be Monday. So therefore in here we’re pretty much more than 10 hours ahead of where you live if that makes sense~

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
But though i don’t think that we’re 7 hours away, we’re pretty much more than 10 hours away since where you live, for example in America it would be Sunday, but in australia it would be Monday. So therefore in here we’re pretty much more than 10 hours ahead of where you live if that makes sense~
Yeah I get it! So it's Wednesday there? Hmmmm so we're like 17 hours away :') SO SAD :'3