Korean born idols that are the best English speakers

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
M

myheartizomg

I really like BTS RM and GOT7 Jackson's english skills.
Also all TXT members too but I'm more impressed with Huening Kai's ability to speak such good Korean since he was born in Hawaii and he is reported to know English, Korean, Portuguese and even Mandarin Chinese too omo

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I really like BTS RM and GOT7 Jackson's english skills.
Also all TXT members too but I'm more impressed with Huening Kai's ability to speak such good Korean since he was born in Hawaii and he is reported to know English, Korean, Portuguese and even Mandarin Chinese too omo
Yeahhh!! Like i wish i was as bilingual, or even know at least a couple of languages as them :(

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Also Jackson's not Korean, my bad, but I still like his English 🙊
I am a bilingual and I want to learn more languages but it's hard for me 😢
Yeah same here!! And his english seems to be fully accurate everytime he speaks it and it amazes me of how well he can speak despite studying in the United States. :)
Yeah I wish I could learn a couple of languages by now or in the future :)

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Yeah same here!! And his english seems to be fully accurate everytime he speaks it and it amazes me of how well he can speak despite studying in the United States. :)
Yeah I wish I could learn a couple of languages by now or in the future :)
Child, can I ask when you sleep??? You seem to be online 24/7... Oh wait you had a similar timezone to me :3

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Yeahhhhhhh i mean who even goes on here 24/7 straight?? Definitely not me!! Cause i do take breaks as well you know..
I know XDD It's impossible to not fall asleep in a day sooooooo... I feel you :) I was just curious cause we have such a big difference in timezones yet you're 'always' online... Oh I take that back I go to school when you're sleeping XDD

L

Love_alize071313

i'd sayyyyyyyyyyy

Monsta X & NCT
idc if they (all) aren't fluent (yet) they're trying and that's all that matters to me.