K-Pop Confessions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
It’s kinda funny to think about how both Hyeongjun and dongpyo used to be the most hated members during pdx101 and x1 era and were even the least liked ones amongst international fans (Hyeongjun was one of the popular ones for K-fans back then but least liked for i-fans. Dongpyo was the least liked for both K & I-fans respectively). I just remember how a lot of the I-fans refused to like them because of how they presented themselves in pdx101 - with the way Hyeongjun cried (like being “whiny”, “attention seeking”) during his speech in that one episode. Ngl I didn’t like it either when I first saw that but then for some reason I eventually came to like him. Many K-fans and I-fans hated dongpyo because some assumed that he was “gay” due to his ‘feminine’ traits and it seemed that many just found him very annoying.

So seeing that both of their popularities have been thriving since post-x1, as well as the fact that they now don’t get the same amount of hate that they used to before makes me sooooo happy for them, but also a bit strange (in a good way) knowing how fast their popularity have increased over the months.
So I’m even glad that they’re now very well liked by many many people. I feel like a very proud mom when talking about this. And I’m saying this as a huge fan of both of these guys since pdx101 in 2019.
Dongpyo went from the least liked and most hated in X1 to eventually becoming the most popular and well liked member in mirae. And Hyeongjun went from the least liked and also most hated in X1 (by I-fans) to the second most liked and popular member in cravity.

Haengbok

Kpop Rookie
Author
Credits
- I am a STAY and for a while I hated BTS with a passion cause I felt like they were stealing awards from stray kids (I still get a bit grumpy when BTS win and not stray kids tbh)
- I even once told my best friend and fellow STAY that BTS doesn't stand for Bangtan boys it stands for BiTcheS ( sorry ARMY I just really love my boys)
- I used to think the only good Enhyphen song was Fever ( I was trying too hard to Stan one group cause I wanted to stay "loyal" ik)
- Used to think all Enhyphen members look the same as in couldn't identify them for over a month.
- I don't hate koreaboos. They just wanna be the people they idolize so much ( ok Maybe I'm weird for reasoning but I'm an INFP)

Haengbok

Kpop Rookie
Author
Credits
- I am a STAY and for a while I hated BTS with a passion cause I felt like they were stealing awards from stray kids (I still get a bit grumpy when BTS win and not stray kids tbh)
- I even once told my best friend and fellow STAY that BTS doesn't stand for Bangtan boys it stands for BiTcheS ( sorry ARMY I just really love my boys)
- I used to think the only good Enhyphen song was Fever ( I was trying too hard to Stan one group cause I wanted to stay "loyal" ik)
- Used to think all Enhyphen members look the same as in couldn't identify them for over a month.
- I don't hate koreaboos. They just wanna be the people they idolize so much ( ok Maybe I'm weird for reasoning but I'm an INFP)

Haengbok

Kpop Rookie
Author
Credits

Haengbok

Kpop Rookie
Author
Credits
Honestly same for some reason NCT and Seventeen used to merge in my brain
interesting, i've seen quite the opposite story going around. rumors about snsd members being jealous and horrible towards jessica and the other members. i doubt any of this is true tbh. if anything, SM is probably the main reason.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
lily's face is cute but annoys me to death at the same time...
Same here. I mean I find her singing kind of annoying to listen to. I just feel like her voice ruins nmixx songs.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
i cant bring myself to like nmixx’s sullyoon and newjeans’ danielle idek why
something about them just like bothers me

its not that i don’t like the groups, i stan nmixx and ult newjeans but
aghhh idk something about them throws me off
right, I have the same feeling about Danielle too tbh. so you’re not alone here.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
fr! i always want to like her because everyone does but i just can’t she annoys me
and that’s totally normal and valid. I think there’s always gonna be that one member who may look/seem off-putting to us.
We’re also not obligated to like every members in the group, just like how we’re not obligated to like everyone in real life.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I don't exactly hate her voice, but I feel like it doesn't blend in with the group, and I'm sorry but her accent ruins it for me.
I agree she doesn't suit the concept. idk why jyp gave them that concept. I feel like she'd do much better solo. I love lily she's such a sweet girl and she's super funny. jyp needs to get their crap together. they literally based a whole group's concept on one aespa song?? it was such a bold decision, not a good one either

Haengbok

Kpop Rookie
Author
Credits
I honestly don't find idols attractive once they cut their hair for military. Maybe it's just because non of my groups have faced enlistment

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
I’m so glad that I left the kpop collecting community about almost 2 years ago already. Wasn’t that worth joining it tbh (plus I’ve been in the collecting community for only a couple of months).