Insecurities/Fears Official thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I didn't know this thread existed....
I guess my biggest one is about size.
For as long as I can remember I have hated my height. I'm 5 foot 5 or 165 cm, which is very much average, but I feel too big.
I just want to be tiny and delicate but I'm just average. What makes it worse is my limbs are quite long, so I look a lot taller than I actually am. Someone once thought I was 5 foot 7.
I'm not sure where this insecurity of mine came from, probably how the media makes us believe being tiny is required.
I just wish I could be 5 foot 2 - 5 feet. That would be wonderful.

My biggest fear very much rules my life and is therefore a diagnosed phobia: emetophobia.
It started when I was 5 or 4. I was eating out with my family and I was sitting on the inside of the booth. My brother started getting sick everywhere. Now I have such an extreme phobia of myself or others getting sick.
I refuse to sit on the inside of a booth, I won't eat something if it doesn't have a safe expiration date on it, if someone's exhibiting symptoms or even drinking ginger ale I have to leave. I can't eat buffet food because I'm scared the food has been tainted. There are so many foods and restaurants I avoid because I'll have a panic attack if I eat/eat at them. Many foods I also have to make myself to make sure that they are safe. I'm scared of rollercoasters and amusement parks because of this. Also being in a moving vehicle with anyone I don't know. What makes it worse is that I have psychosomatic nausea. Meaning I get nauseous when I'm anxious, which is a lot of the time. Even though I know it's due to anxiety I get scared I'm gonna be sick, which makes the nausea even worse.
It's completely irrational and I know that, but I can't help it. It really sucks

My other biggest fear revolves around something in my town that happened about a decade ago. I won't go into it in order not to trigger people.
My phobia has now developed to where I react to animals being sick. My dog just threw up and I feel so nauseous from all the anxiety. I can usually clean it up but I know I'll have a panic attack if I try.

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
1.I put my actual face as my PHP and now I want to remove it because my looks are bad
2.when I look in the mirror I see something wonderful, but when other people see me I'm a stick..
3. I dont want to fail high school
4.I dont want to be the oldest daughter anymore
5.I dont want to be adopted anymore
6.being black and Korean recieves a lot of racism

Attachments

• cute-aww.gif
    cute-aww.gif
    88.4 KB · Views: 1

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
Ive always hated the way my face is proportioned. My eyes, i used to love them bc they were unique compared to the ppl around me but now i see them as โ€œtoo smallโ€ compared to the rest of my face. My nose, it looks so skinny compared to my lips yet so big compared to my eyes. My lips, since they are naturally bigger, lots of ppl assume ive gotten lip fillers or joke abt it which im very uncomfortable w and ive stated that i dont like it. My lips make my jawline look weird which in turn goes back to my eyes, making them look even smaller. I could go on with other things but rn that is what im the most bothered by.

vivianna

่–‡๏ผšๅจ
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
โœง The Boyz Younghoon โœง
The Untamed
I have a fear of being emotionally alone. In general, I select my friends and the people around me very carefully and tend to push away people who I think are bad influences. It has recently only got worse as I transfered to a new school. I find myself pushing everyone around me away, leaving me alone. Iโ€™m afraid of having no one to talk to, to rely on, to trust. Going to school everyday is already a lot of work because I know that it will be the same as all days, work, eat, sleep.
In friendships, Iโ€™m constantly worrying about what the person thinks of me and if something I said wrong caused them to dislike me. Everything I say, I repeat several times to myself after said if there is a brief pause in what the person is saying. Any time they donโ€™t come to me immediately after seeing me I think that they are unhappy with me. I hate this. I wish I was just oblivious to this all.

Iโ€™m very afraid of not being good enough. I grew up in a privileged household with parents who worked from the bottom to the top. Iโ€™ve been taught that I need to be diligent, hardworking, and exceptional. Otherwise, I wonโ€™t get anywhere in life. Whenever I get a score below A, I panic and realize that I havenโ€™t been doing enough in the subject. That I need to work harder and study more. If my parents tell me that I really need to start studying more because my classmates will eventually catch up and I will no longer have an advantage, i panic. My whole life I have always been โ€œthe smart kidโ€. If Iโ€™m no longer able to hold that title, that just means that Iโ€™m not good enough anymore. Whenever I hear of someone who did not go to a prestigious college and graduate school after that, I automatically think badly of them. I donโ€™t want to be at the bottom. I canโ€™t be at the bottom, I need to be good enough to lead a life just as good as the one provided for me, if not better.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
1. im not a fan of smiling because of my teeth,
2. I've actually become way more of an introvert because of 6th grade, it just changed me ig. I don't like talking but now it's hard for me to make friends because of that
3. I'm scared one day all my friends will just leave me because im not entertaining enough.
4. im scared this close friend of mine will confess, which they are clearly showing signs of liking me and tbh I see him as a brother or just a friend, and I RLLY don't wanna ruin the friendship we have..

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I have a fear of being emotionally alone. In general, I select my friends and the people around me very carefully and tend to push away people who I think are bad influences. It has recently only got worse as I transfered to a new school. I find myself pushing everyone around me away, leaving me alone. Iโ€™m afraid of having no one to talk to, to rely on, to trust. Going to school everyday is already a lot of work because I know that it will be the same as all days, work, eat, sleep.
In friendships, Iโ€™m constantly worrying about what the person thinks of me and if something I said wrong caused them to dislike me. Everything I say, I repeat several times to myself after said if there is a brief pause in what the person is saying. Any time they donโ€™t come to me immediately after seeing me I think that they are unhappy with me. I hate this. I wish I was just oblivious to this all.

Iโ€™m very afraid of not being good enough. I grew up in a privileged household with parents who worked from the bottom to the top. Iโ€™ve been taught that I need to be diligent, hardworking, and exceptional. Otherwise, I wonโ€™t get anywhere in life. Whenever I get a score below A, I panic and realize that I havenโ€™t been doing enough in the subject. That I need to work harder and study more. If my parents tell me that I really need to start studying more because my classmates will eventually catch up and I will no longer have an advantage, i panic. My whole life I have always been โ€œthe smart kidโ€. If Iโ€™m no longer able to hold that title, that just means that Iโ€™m not good enough anymore. Whenever I hear of someone who did not go to a prestigious college and graduate school after that, I automatically think badly of them. I donโ€™t want to be at the bottom. I canโ€™t be at the bottom, I need to be good enough to lead a life just as good as the one provided for me, if not better.
This is more of an opinion having gone through all of school. But people typically don't just catch up. If they aren't doing well in school in grade 8 there is a high chance they won't be doing well in grade 11. Of course there are exceptions, but a group of people rapidly becoming smarter just cause they're getting older is unrealistic to me. So I hope you can take your parents words with a grain of salt and that you don't push yourself to hard to be perfect. I'm being a hypocrite saying this, but it's okay to get less than an A sometimes. We all have our bad subjects and our off days. I think you should be proud of yourself that you have the grades you do and for all of the hard work you put into them. You could completely disagree with what I'm saying right now. But I acted similarly when I was in school, especially university. So I wanted to try to give the advice I wish I had been given.

Tracy

.๐–ฅ” ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐–ฅ” ห–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
What the lorddtt I had no idea I had this thread I haven't looked here in ages damn I'll am grown up lol.
I hope this thread helped some of you in some way, and if someone wanna talk I'm here :)

Tracy

.๐–ฅ” ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐–ฅ” ห–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
I have huge insecurity about my side profile i have a little but chubby cheeks (not too much) but it affects by side profile.
I have a huge fear of being alone so I try to surround myself with as much people as possible especially back in 6th grade. But now in 7th I have all the friends in the world yet why do I feel so alone?
Another fear I have is not being good enough. I've always felt that way, my older sister is very smart and I feel like I should be more like her yet i'm not. Throughout middle school she had straight a's and throughout high school she had a's and b's. But, i'm in middle school right now and I've been getting a's and b's and sometimes even c's. And I feel as though I won't do well enough in high school if I have it that way. It only got worse after my mom launched her college planning business for high schoolers, despite it being a success she would try and put it on me and talk about SAT's and ACT's. Only making it even more pressurizing for me and now i'm worried for highschool cause if I won't do well in high school the college's EVERYTHING you do so if I don't do well I won't get into a good college and then I won't get a good job and then i'll become a failure.

Kim_Moki

Dโ‚’ yโ‚’แตค Bโ‚‘โ‚—แตขแตฅโ‚‘ แตขโ‚™ โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ แตขโ‚˜โ‚šโ‚’โ‚›โ‚›แตขbโ‚—e (Barry Alan!)
Author
how do you go from happy to sad welll (me)
Credits
Spinning Hearts
Peppa Pig
Pink Bear Plush
Candy Bong Z
My 1 insecurity is people thinking im weird or just people not likeing me cause they think im weird
it makes me feel bad and overthink

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
i have a fear of worms
everyone thinks itโ€™s just a joke or smth stupid but they actually terrify me. when iโ€™m walking home from my bus stop and itโ€™s raining i feel like iโ€™m gonna cry bc of the chance that thereโ€™s worms. the way that they grow and get smaller just by moving, the color, everything abt them is just absolutely terrifying to me

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
I have a fear of not being enough. Like if someone says im too quiet. or too annoying. or too clingy ill try to stop doing that and become obsessed become that persons choice of partner.

Call_MeRover

Author
I normally have a resting b face, and sometimes people would ask me โ€œwhy are you not smiling?โ€ Or โ€œwhy donโ€™t you smile?โ€ Etc. and Iโ€™m like... โ€œBECAUSE I DONโ€™T HAVE TO??? thatโ€™s just part of my resting face and you need to understand that!โ€ Like that really fricken pisses me off uggghh why canโ€™t people just acknowledge that itโ€™s just part of my resting face and not assuming that I โ€œlook sadโ€, or โ€œangryโ€ or โ€œtiredโ€ etc. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
sameeeee

linalee

Kpop Amateur
Credits
my self-doubt really ruins my relationships. Every time I have to deal with my grievances. I very often take offense at a guy because I take everything to heart. And we are so offended by each other that there is like a wall between us. And I started looking for information on how to handle stonewalling and my insecurities. I didn't want to lose my love. and in the end, I just decided on therapy, I was amazed at how effective it was. so if you have any problems, be sure to work them out

Last edited: