Insecurities/Fears Official thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
it bothers me when people yell at me and treat me like absolute shit
I know the feeling, i hate when people yell at me i feel shitty, just avoid those people or tell them to leave you the f**k alone. I mean no harm by that.:taking-pic:

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
I normally have a resting b face, and sometimes people would ask me “why are you not smiling?” Or “why don’t you smile?” Etc. and I’m like... “BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE TO??? that’s just part of my resting face and you need to understand that!” Like that really fricken pisses me off uggghh why can’t people just acknowledge that it’s just part of my resting face and not assuming that I “look sad”, or “angry” or “tired” etc. 😔😒😒
I get that often but i just don't smile often, people always ask why can't i smile i'm like is there something to smile about :cautious:, i'm not stupid why would i be smiling if there isn't anything to smile about. Or they would ask why i'm angry "B**ch i'm not. My face expression is like always blank for some reason.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I get that often but i just don't smile often, people always ask why can't i smile i'm like is there something to smile about :cautious:, i'm not stupid why would i be smiling if there isn't anything to smile about. Or they would ask why i'm angry "B**ch i'm not. My face expression is like always blank for some reason.
Exactly! Like when will these people learn that it’s part of our daily expression kind of thing, like what’s there to smile about seriously 😳😒😒

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
  • I don't like being with other people in a bright room because fluorescent lights highlight all of my facial flaws 🤡
  • I'm insecure about my academic skills because I don't have a strong point in any classes
  • Actually, I'm average at everything and I have no talent, I'm just well-rounded but it doesn't help in some situations 🤧
  • I hate people who are angry or like to yell a lot; I'm sensitive to sounds and loud noises/aggression triggers me
  • I used to be into art as a kid but now I can't even consider myself an artist because I rarely practice (mostly because my mother yells at me for drawing), and I feel bad whenever I look at other people my age producing wayyy better art than what I can do
Basically I'm that one song by One Direction but it's just constantly repeating "You're insecure" 🙃

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
  • I don't like being with other people in a bright room because fluorescent lights highlight all of my facial flaws 🤡
  • I'm insecure about my academic skills because I don't have a strong point in any classes
  • Actually, I'm average at everything and I have no talent, I'm just well-rounded but it doesn't help in some situations 🤧
  • I hate people who are angry or like to yell a lot; I'm sensitive to sounds and loud noises/aggression triggers me
  • I used to be into art as a kid but now I can't even consider myself an artist because I rarely practice (mostly because my mother yells at me for drawing), and I feel bad whenever I look at other people my age producing wayyy better art than what I can do
Basically I'm that one song by One Direction but it's just constantly repeating "You're insecure" 🙃
Not every one is good academically , but give it time and practice you'll get much better.We all have our flaws it's normal to feel insecure at times. Your getting older so maybe art isn't as interesting to you as it was when you were younger but if you still love it just practice and don't watch others. Be yourself.

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
I normally have a resting b face, and sometimes people would ask me “why are you not smiling?” Or “why don’t you smile?” Etc. and I’m like... “BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE TO??? that’s just part of my resting face and you need to understand that!” Like that really fricken pisses me off uggghh why can’t people just acknowledge that it’s just part of my resting face and not assuming that I “look sad”, or “angry” or “tired” etc. 😔😒😒
i relate to this so much. one time my middle school band teacher legit called me out. in front of my. WHOLE. CLASS. that i have a resting bish face and i was sooo embarrassed. and whenever im not talking apparently i look either mad or sad like do u want me to smile like a creepy person 24/7???? aaaa

your-dad

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I don't like it when someone knocks on my door, I mean like when someone loudly knocks on it? if that makes sense

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I'm not confident in my looks
I'm not confident talking to people
I have a fear of dying
I also have a fear of people reactions

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
- I'm not confident with talking to anybody face to face
- it really bothers me when people especially teachers say to me that if there's anything that I'm uncomfortable in doing with is something that I will need to work on and being able to step out of my comfort zone with. Like I think that they should really allow me to do whatever the hell I want and not working on strategies to cope with that particular thing, like no! it's my choice and they should really accept that! (Cause in my perspective, it's like that they're forcing me to do this sort of stuff and not accepting my decisions, but yet they just wanna ruin my day and make me feel bad about myself) 😑😒😠
- I can't stand very strict teachers, especially those that regularly checks every students homework (like wtf), and teachers that are like over-the-top
it bothers me when people yell at me and treat me like absolute shit
This was my previous acc btw y’all, and yes- I still stick by these things 3 years after I made these posts. 👀

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I didn't know this thread existed....
I guess my biggest one is about size.
For as long as I can remember I have hated my height. I'm 5 foot 5 or 165 cm, which is very much average, but I feel too big.
I just want to be tiny and delicate but I'm just average. What makes it worse is my limbs are quite long, so I look a lot taller than I actually am. Someone once thought I was 5 foot 7.
I'm not sure where this insecurity of mine came from, probably how the media makes us believe being tiny is required.
I just wish I could be 5 foot 2 - 5 feet. That would be wonderful.

My biggest fear very much rules my life and is therefore a diagnosed phobia: emetophobia.
It started when I was 5 or 4. I was eating out with my family and I was sitting on the inside of the booth. My brother started getting sick everywhere. Now I have such an extreme phobia of myself or others getting sick.
I refuse to sit on the inside of a booth, I won't eat something if it doesn't have a safe expiration date on it, if someone's exhibiting symptoms or even drinking ginger ale I have to leave. I can't eat buffet food because I'm scared the food has been tainted. There are so many foods and restaurants I avoid because I'll have a panic attack if I eat/eat at them. Many foods I also have to make myself to make sure that they are safe. I'm scared of rollercoasters and amusement parks because of this. Also being in a moving vehicle with anyone I don't know. What makes it worse is that I have psychosomatic nausea. Meaning I get nauseous when I'm anxious, which is a lot of the time. Even though I know it's due to anxiety I get scared I'm gonna be sick, which makes the nausea even worse.
It's completely irrational and I know that, but I can't help it. It really sucks

My other biggest fear revolves around something in my town that happened about a decade ago. I won't go into it in order not to trigger people.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I have a terrible terrible fear of sp1ders. It started when I was around 6 or 7. Back then I lived with my dad and we loved to order takeout from a Chinese restaurant. My favorite was the soup. So I got my soup and I'm sitting alone at the table the container was filled to the max and it was hot so i didn't want to burn my hands or spill it on me or on the ground anywhere. So I was just about to eat my dinner then I see a HUGE hairy tarantula crawl out from under the deep freezer. It literally sat there and stared at me and I stared back speechless. Once I finally realized what was happening I screamed SO loud. My dad and uncle came and my uncle killed it and got rid of it. I feel bad because it didn't attack me or anything like that, it was just sitting there. But the fact that I have NO clue what it would have done if I had sat there any longer is what scares me. They can jump and they have a bunch of creepy eyes. It makes me start sweating, itching, and makes me want to cry. Just remembering it makes my heartbeat wild. In class two weeks ago we were studying biology and different species. Each table had two sets of animals and/or plants (on paper not the real things) in the same kingdom but different species and we had to write down the scientific name. My teacher gave my table two sunflowers and two tarantulas. I wanted to pass so I did it but I had to cover the images when I searched for the scientific name. Once, in an old friend group of mine, I was telling my old friends about my phobia, and one of them just could not respect me. They sent pictures of sp1ers and were like "Look! They're so cute! How could you be afraid?" It sent me into a panic attack and I could hardly breathe. I was itching all over checking corners and everywhere to make sure there was nothing crawling around. That person apologized and I forgave them but it really messed me up.

Another fear is of mine is how people perceive me. My face is just naturally like this 😒😐 mostly because I am tired or bored but I am not mean or malicious. I am really a happy person I giggle and laugh at everything. But I've been told SO many times that "You must thing you're SO pretty" just because I was wearing a mask?? No, I just don't want to get covid???? Especially in school, a lot of my teachers would put me aside and talk about how worried for me they are. I am just fine I just look miserable because I am sleepy it's way too early in the morning for me to be grinning ear to ear and when they do that my mood just goes down. I could be genuinely so happy then a teacher will be like "So I noticed you don't smile that often.." This is my happy face. My low monotone voice and the fact that covid is still a thing so I wear masks doesn't really help. I won't change though. I do not need to change or try to smile more when I am already happy. Especially seeing how people treat female celebrities who have the same experience I do, just led to fear of being perceived in the wrong way. Plus not the mention the fact that I have to roll my eyes a lot because I don't have the reading glasses I need so reading can be difficult for me. Rubbing my eyes or rolling them can help temporarily which can make me fool like I'm annoyed or stressed out. I am slightly stressed that I have to do this in the first place but I am having a hard time I am not mean or unapproachable. I sigh and yawn very often. That's because I have had breathing issues since I was born and I need to constantly stretch my lungs out by yawning or physically stretching my body. I am sick of people telling me to "brighten up" or "there's nothing to frown about" when I am already brightened up and having a good day.

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
Im very insecure of my facial features, mostly my nose because its so small and yet my lips are so big, so it looks stupid. My eyebrows naturally have a slit in them so ppl always ask “oh did your try to get scars like Charlie puths on both eyebrows?” Like no tf its not even a scar. Ppl always think im wearing eyeliner too, but i never do, its just the way my eyelashes curl (i used to like it but ever since people started pointing it out i don’t). I hate my hips bc they make me look fat so i always wear high waisted pants when i do, and people make fun of my for having small hands and feet which, last time i checked, i can’t control 😒 Im also made fun of for my height, since ive always been one of the taller kids in my classes. Im currently 5’6” and still growing, but idk why other people care so much abt it.

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
1. my nose is kinda long and i was bullied about it for about 3 months before I told someone and then it stopped
2. my teeth are kinda not in the best shape, and im super insecure bout it
3. I always feel like im always less, or less pretty, less smart, less creative then everyone.
4. I also always have the feeling that im annoying to a lot of people
5. TW: sexual harassment,
6. in 6th grade, my friend kept touching me in places i obvi didn't want to be touched, and i told her to stop multiple times, and this was after she confessed she liked me, so it was not the best. I told someone and she got called to the office and warned not to do it again, she stopped but to this day, we're still friends but i've heard her talk bad about me so idek what to do. So with my friends outside of school, I've never had this fear with them, but in school it's been kinda a problem, and I get nervous if someone even accidently brushes against me. idk if this was an overshare but i needed to get it off my chest.

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
I worry that I'm not enough for people and sometimes I get the feeling everyone hates me
And for some reason I can't figure out, I don't like seeing my reflection or photos and videos of myself
I don't have any fears