Have You Ever Had A Dream With A Kpop Idol In It?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Have You Had A Dream With A Kpop Idol?

• Yes

• No

• No, but it was related to kpop

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Trail of Tears
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
Update: Last night I had a dream that EXO's Suho and Chen were suddenly fluent in English and working at my elementary school's cafeteria. Hey, at least we got a free mini concert!
Give me your dream!!

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I had a funny SKZ dream and have to share it

In this dream I was working with my best friend at a family restaurant and she was gone for the day and SKZ came in and their song Maniac came on the speaker & when I went to take their order, Han asked me what I thought of the song and I said it was good and he asked what I thought of the rapping and I said “I like it but to be fair, the ping ping noise is kind of irritating, immature, if you will.” And he got so mad after I walked away and the rest of the guys were laughing their asses off and Bang Chan told me Han called me rude but his response was “she’s not rude, she just saw through your ploy to make it all about you and called you out.” And I woke up laughing cause it was funny as hell

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
I have had TONS of dreams with kpop idols in them, but there are three that I remember the most clearly (one was from last night)

1. So apparently the whole kpop industry was this cover for a whole organization of superhumans that had powers who basically eradicated the demons on Earth and the idols were those superhumans and the companies managed the activities and made sure that the idols weren't exposed to the public. NCT was the main group and somehow, I also had these powers so I helped them defeat the "big boss" and afterwards we hung out and I got to personally acquaint myself with all of them
The first one even I had but for me it was different groups at different times

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
I had a dream with both ATEEZ and E'Last in it last night :D
and no, they weren't both in it because Wonhyuk loves ateez! It was because I love ateez 😌

and I went to get my phone (in the dream) to take a picture of/with them but it was in my room. And on the way to my room there was this blue fence that spelled out 'sus' with its wires and I also wanted to take a picture of that. BUT when I got to my room... there were spider EVERYWHERE. My room was full of spider webs and little baby spiders, then there was one that would not move and it was as big as me.
And sadly everytime I have a dream with a spoopy bug in it, I wake up... So I didn't get my picture with Ateez, E'Last, or that sus fence. 😭

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
✧ Jiung ✧
Cambodia
i had a dream where i was in a bts fansign but like 2013 bts and my family was there and MY BROTHER THREW A TV ON TAEHYUNG AND TAE STARTED CRYING IT WAS SO FUNNY AREIFJNERGNBAJGWWAGRW

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I’m back again because I had another dream with idols in it.

I was going shopping at a local shopping centre and when I got there I noticed there was ITZY merch at the front which got me excited. What I didn’t know is (in my dream) ITZY were in the UK for their tour. And like, this place I live isn’t really somewhere people would stop for tours (we all know London is the only place in the UK), so idky ITZY were in this shopping centre. But they were.

There was like this water fountain where everyone was swimming and Yeji was in it and I like screamed and ran away. But I still wanted to be able to see her so I hid. But she could see me. So I ran away and hid again. She could still see me. Dream me wasn’t good at hiding.

Um anyways later on I found out that Lia and I think either Yeji or Chaeryeong were running an American Candy store as a challenge. Why American candy? Who knows honestly. I bought a lollipop from them

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
I was going to the mall with Hyunjin. And I had another really weird dream about hyunjin and changbin, trust me I don't ship them, I just rlly like their dynamic, and I was thinking about them before I went to sleep. And then yeah they were a couple in that dream and I was in love with both of them and then they started dating and it was so sad but yeahh

jayhvrs

Kpop Rookie
Credits
MOA Bong
Nachimbong
Neobong
Xiao Jun
I have been having a lot of dreams with idols in it recently. The idol that I have dreamt about the most is probably Wooyoung. A few nights ago I had a dream that he had a super patchy blue and green beard.
A few months ago, I had a dream with Soojin in it. She was arguing with my best friend... apparently my best friends
boobs
were not big enough for Soojin, that's why they were fighting.
Then a few weeks ago, I had a dream with Monsta X in it. So, I was hiding from someone in my closet and then I just saw Wonho sitting on one of my shelves. I was not scared at all for some reason. Then I noticed there was a tiny door behind him, so i climbed up to the top shelf and went inside and there was a whole secret hide out in there. Jooheon, Kihyun, and Hyungwon were in there.

My dreams are pretty weird.... there are more dreams I've had with kpop idols in them but that would take too long

Tell my about your kpop related dreams : ]

cb1811ea1d8be5ef4677c59d2329b0e5.gif

Yuta because why not​
I had a dream that i was at the nct 127 concert and that i had front row seats, and i was just chilling yk enjoying the concert when all of a sudden yuta throw's a ball AT MY FACE. and yeah i woke up bc my brother LITERALLLY threw something at me in my sleep. so yeah ..

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
Okay this dream was a few weeks ago but I kinda remember some parts

So, I was running away from someone in my dream, I think it might have been my mom or something, and this dream took place outside. As I was running around, I stopped at this one place to catch my breath. Then I saw them! SUA AND SIYEON!!! They were outside of this building where I am guessing they were going to preform for a concert. They were outside to greet the fans going inside. They were kinda far apart from each other. So Sua was at the entrance and Siyeon was just walking around greeting the fans that were a little farther away? and sadly I only got to say hi to Sua. I asked her for and autograph, and she signed my phone.... then I had to keep running.

Honestly, I think I had that part in my dream because I have been thinking lately.... what would I do if I met and idol, what would I ask them to sign. Like if I didn't have one of their albums on me, what would I do? So maybe it was supposed to be a nightmare, but it wasn't? anyway thank you to the dream gods!!!

cyb3rc4ndy

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sanha
Seoho
Hongseok
Mill
i know i've had so many dreams with idols in it but i can only remember a few of them
like once i dreamed that i was jimin in a mcdonalds and there was jhope there too and he was dressed like some 2009 tokio hotel dude. we ate chicken nuggets with lil nas x. namjoon was there later and he got mad at us for some reason. later on i was a chubby version of suga driving in a car away from falling buildings.

another time i dreamed that jimin was staying over at my house and i was really excited but also scared that he would be rude or something. i left my bed for him and slept on a sleeping bag next to it. jimin talked with my parents then came up to my room and said hi then got ready to go to bed. he tried talking to me but i was pretending to be asleep cos i was scared of him. the next day i went on hike with jimin and my parents, he was really nice but i kinda avoided talking to him. the day after i was in this weird hotel complex with bts and straykids and other random idols, and was sleeping in the same room as jimin again. dont remember anything about that part except that i wanted to find out which idols were nice and the ones who werent and i tried talking to some to find out

another time i was in a supermarket and there was the debut era jimin and i kissed him.. then later i asked suga & jhope to teach me how to rap and they tried by getting me to push shopping cart while running and attempting to rap

another one i remember was that i was in a 2nd gen girl group and there was this member that was a lot prettier than me and i was really jealous of her cause jungkook really wanted to f her and would always talk about that. yea.. she liked jungkook and taehyung (but tae a lot more) and because i was mad i flirted with taehyung and aggressively made out with him for like 5 min in front of her to rub it in her face..

the last one i remember remember was that i was a really cute korean guy and i went to jyp as a dare to audition as a joke. because i was really cute the desk lady made me audition on the spot in the entrance part and i was actually pretty good. there was felix and seugmin who kinda came in at that moment because they heard my voice and were like woah. had taeyong from nct also come out and be like damn your good. the desk lady then gave me a contract immediately

also remember i had a dream were i was dating cha eunwoo and another one with bangchan.. dont remember the details though

Last edited:

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
I had a delulu dream with Johnny last night. He had gifted me a notebook which was very personal and creative tho (I cringe now that I'm writing this but I warned you it was a delulu dream at the beginning). We were sitting down next to each other while I was unwrapping my gift and I had gotten very emotional for some reason, I remember I rested my head on his shoulder for a second but it felt so wholesome.
Then I went outside and touched some grass and that's when I woke up 🤪

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
✧ Yeonjun ✧
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
I remember going to a concert with my friend and all of a sudden a light shined down on me and the MC of the concert asked me which groups I liked. I listed a lot 😅. Then I was invited to the stage and I got to perform with txt (even though I listed other groups??) we performed Blue Hour and No Rules. Then after, I go into a car with them and I got shotgun with yeonjun driving 😍🥴 After driving, we ended up in the C9 Entertainment building and we got to help Cix film their music video for Cinema 🤩

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
✧ Yeonjun ✧
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
Back again 🥹

I had a very interesting dream last night that featured Twice and Skz.
So basically they were in a dance practice room (I couldn't tell who´s it was) and Felix was down on his knees begging Nayeon (who was in her iconic Feel Special outfit) to let him join Twice (so proud of Felix💅) but Nayeon was super-duper confused because she wasn't the leader ;-;
Then meanwhile Han and Changbin were arguing with Dahyun and Chaeyoung over whose rapping was better and Chae was mocking the ¨popping¨ and ¨jopping¨ Changbin said in Maniac 😂
Jihyo and Bangchan were having a very formal discussion over who was a better leader but Jihyo had a T-shirt on with her iconic meme face on it that Bangchan kept staring at 🤭
Then there was Momo and Mina lecturing Lee Know abt his dancing skills and it was pretty funny to watch them make fun of Lee Know.
Tzuyu and Hyunjin were arguing about who was better looking (there is no right answer, they are both beautiful😍)
And Sana was teaching I.N how to do the shy shy shy dance 👉👈👉👈🤜👊🤛👊
FINALLY, Jeongyeon and Seungmin were being adorable and filming a tiktok together of Sneakers by Itzy but for some reason the sound was just Yejis lines 🤨

SO YEAHHHHHHH
This dream is proof I have a genuine obsession with Twice and Skz 🤩🤩

cyb3rc4ndy

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sanha
Seoho
Hongseok
Mill
had a dream with lots of idols last night but only remember seeing ateez and some boys planet guys, forgot who else exactly was in it. from what i remember, cos i already forgot half of it, i snuck into this exclusive private concert for high class people. there was mainly pop singers and rappers and stuff but there was one or two kpop groups too, i think maybe blackpink? and ateez.
before they had to perform the ateez members where just chilling in the back of the concert watching everything with champagne surrounded by crazy rich (sasaeng) fans. when the fangirls were busy, i talked to wooyoung and seonghwa for like 5 min, they were both chill and nice and stuff and seonghwa even gave me his glass of champagne plus offered me fancy snacks. but once they noticed that we were talking and stuff, the fans were mad so they tried to make the ateez members think i was a crazy fan. plus i think they tried to report me too to the security as being a potential sasaeng fan.
anyways i did have some problems with the security cause of them and couldnt talk to ateez for the rest of the time even though i wanted too. dont remember what happened for a while after. the next thing i remember is seeing the more popular boys planet members (i know there was yujin, jiwoong and gunwook there for sure, dont remember who else) and some idols all dressed up also drinking champagne, wine and having fancy appetizers served to them, flirting with girls and hanging out with each other.
i remember doing myself up in the bathroom so i could outshine the other girls, go take pics with the idols and hopefully have some flirt with me. by the time i was out of the bathroom a lot of the people i wanted to see wheren't there anymore. this whole part is hazy but i remember trying to get pics with some idol from victon i think? or from some other group of that level, and park gun wook from boys planet. ended up hanging out with that idol and jong woo from boys planet for a couple hours and some random non famous korean guys doing dumb ass shit like tping an office and sliding down the stairs on a board or something, and get real drunk i think. later after the concert i crossed paths with some famous male idols in the hallway and i did talk to at least one but i dont really remember what happened