Has An Idol Ever Said/Done Something That Made You Mad

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
One of the former tst members who
r-ped/gro-med
an underage girl. He is a sick man.
I am sorry for asking but what is this man name because as always I did not understand and also I didn't know about this situation

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I am sorry for asking but what is this man name because as always I did not understand and also I didn't know about this situation
from my research his name is Kyeongha. He left TST in 2018 his company, JSL released the statement that he left cause he "didn't want to harm his group or his members". I feel like it would have been better for them just to say he left cause he felt bad for what he did but whatever

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
from my research his name is Kyeongha. He left TST in 2018 his company, JSL released the statement that he left cause he "didn't want to harm his group or his members". I feel like it would have been better for them just to say he left cause he felt bad for what he did but whatever
Thanks. I needed his name to read the whole situation

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Gfriend Sowon & SinB (because I really liked Gfriend but I can't keep stanning anymore because of them) 😒
before anyone comes for me... the company apologized, not them, and they even lied in their apology why Sowon took down the scandalous instagram picture

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Gfriend Sowon & SinB (because I really liked Gfriend but I can't keep stanning anymore because of them) 😒
before anyone comes for me... the company apologized, not them, and they even lied in their apology why Sowon took down the scandalous instagram picture
me too

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda

same here. sadly i had to move on and leave the fandom

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
It's such a shame cause I've always loved Gfriend and their music Mago was such a good era for them but then Sowon posted those pics

cherrydahyun

Kpop Groupie
Website
carrd.co
Credits
Jiyoon
Sihyeon
Karina
Sunoo
-woojin(yeah,jail.)
-hwasa (she's so talented and pretty,but the racist things she has said and done really make make mad and sad)
-wendy(blaccent is not cute bby)
-seungri.just seungri
-namjoon(it's sad bc he is my bias,but he has done MANY problematic things. but he apoligized so...)
-everything pre-debut bts has done oop

Tracy

.𖥔 𝗟𝗶𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂𖥔 ˖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
I won't give specific things or specific people but there is a lot

When idols do or say things that seem racist and offensive to black people, as a black K-pop fan that hurts a lot especially when it's idols/ groups that I love an look up to. I've multiple idols joke about things that is related to black people or mocking things that is related to black people/ black culture.

Also when idols try to use AAVe when speaking to a black person
Specifically that one time Nct Johnny and mark teaching Chenle how to speak to Stephen curry
there was no need for that he can understand him without him using AAVE or slangs
Nct is my ult group and I was somehow offended by it just as many other black K-pop fans
And yes I know they didn't mean bad by it and I don't think they knew how that would come off, and end up unintentionally offending people because culturally sensitive dialects aren't just any old slang term that you can just use like any other word.
But the fact that Mark is Canadian and johnny is American they should know better

Not to mentions BTS I won't even get into all that
And they are one of my ult groups

Also some idols using the N word and getting away with it

Hopefully you understand this