Has An Idol Ever Said/Done Something That Made You Mad

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Wait...i remember reading that! Omg 😔 that's so disgusting
The incident happened in 2014 but he didn't confess/wasn't charged for it until 2018...either way, it doesn't make it okay.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I just googled antisemitism in kpop and...they apologized but I'm still upset
maxresdefault.jpg

Stay_Gold

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Ningning
Onda
Jongho
Yunho
Hwayoung and Hyoyoung for basically ruining the rep of T-ara. And the fact that they were bullying the other members, not the other way around, is the cherry on top.

Idolbunny🐰

♡☀ 𝑌𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝐷𝑎𝑦 ☀♡
Credits
Hitomi
User Title Change
MeiQi
Luda
this thread Is "dead" but its happend to me too...not oly a member, but a entre group When in one of their MVs they normalized things like violence (not only verbal but in the video it showed some more physical forms of violence) in addition to romanticizing suic!de and tóxic relationships, why i say romanticizing and normalising? Cause the Music of the MV was a kind of love song ?)...you know
Later the same group made a MV romanticizing infidelity and then one of the members did something that if it offended me a lot, that member got into controversy then, but it disappointed me so much
it was a girl group

Last edited:

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
there are so, so many.
shin jimin, seungri, kwj (i know his were proven false he just gives me weird vibes and makes me upset??)

i'm a bts ult and i've been stanning for about 5(?) years, but they've done some pretty upsetting things without apologizing, especially in predebut-early debut. like i get it's way in the past, but it still needs to be addressed.
all of the fake apologies?? there are wayy too many "i'm sorry i'll be better in the future" and kpop stans letting it slide, and it happens again, OR the "ok i was wrong but hey i'm gonna have a comeback" BCHDJDJDNDNDNSJDJDDJ

i'm sorry i didn't get into anything specific, it makes me angry ✨thinking about it✨

Gwacekpop

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yunho
Ningning
I...don't think so....? I've read about kpop idols bullying their members and doing things that children like me shouldn't know about...yeah..okok but I've never personally felt super mad. Just a little but most of the time I'm usually a bit shocked and quite confused.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
when Momoland immitated mexican culture
this is what im talking abt
they could have interperted Mexico in a better way, like by having them wear one of the traditional dresses.. not by Hyebin wearing a sombrero with a fake mustache and eating a tortilla chip,, it's just not it for me, especially since I'm part Mexican myself.
(I know it isn't directly Momoland's fault but the producers and company are at fault)

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I do not stan ikon because of this: B.I made a phone call to his mom pretending to come out as gay. No. I don’t care what he says, that he "didn’t know". You don’t have to know, it’s common freaking sense. Guess what? I came out as rans to my parents and they weren’t supportive. One of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do. I will never stan Ikon. They’ve said misogynistic things too. No, I’m sorry, I can’t even listen to their music because they just bring me pain.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
this thread Is "dead" but its happend to me too...not oly a member, but a entre group When in one of their MVs they normalized things like violence (not only verbal but in the video it showed some more physical forms of violence) in addition to romanticizing suic!de and tóxic relationships, why i say romanticizing and normalising? Cause the Music of the MV was a kind of love song...you know
Later the same group made a MV romanticizing infidelity and then one of the members He did something that if it offended me a lot, that member got into controversy then, but it disappointed me so much
is it teen top?

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
I do not stan ikon because of this: B.I made a phone call to his mom pretending to come out as gay. No. I don’t care what he says, that he "didn’t know". You don’t have to know, it’s common freaking sense. Guess what? I came out as rans to my parents and they weren’t supportive. One of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do. I will never stan Ikon. They’ve said misogynistic things too. No, I’m sorry, I can’t even listen to their music because they just bring me pain.
i remember this oh my god
i was literally so upset, especially because i'm also a trans person who came out to unsupportive parents.
it's so upsetting that lgbt+ have an easy excuse. "i didn't know" literally it's a transphobia thing that has been happening since the beginning of time. it's ✨upsetting✨
nddjkvhdjsks i also know a lot of other issues of ikon with other members, which is another major reason i won't stan. 😔💔
hfuhzhjsndbfnd it's so gross to me dndj

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
and i was thinking of stanning 😐 oh goshh...

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
i remember this oh my god
i was literally so upset, especially because i'm also a trans person who came out to unsupportive parents.
it's so upsetting that lgbt+ have an easy excuse. "i didn't know" literally it's a transphobia thing that has been happening since the beginning of time. it's ✨upsetting✨
nddjkvhdjsks i also know a lot of other issues of ikon with other members, which is another major reason i won't stan. 😔💔
hfuhzhjsndbfnd it's so gross to me dndj
What other issues? Just curiois

lynch.

Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
You can if you want. Personally, I just am not comfy with them, and I used to love their music beforehand... It was hard learning about that
no thank you, i don't feel comfortable with stanning them eaither after learning about that.