Fear - Seventeen zombie apocalypse FF

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
;Run pt 2;

Scoups POV.

After getting separated from my friends, I managed to make it to my car and get the hell out of there. My mind was racing as I sped through the streets, avoiding parked cars and other debris, but stepping on the gas to run over anyone who looked undead.

I only got so far before my car ran out of gas. I sighed and got out, grabbing everything I could carry, as long as it was light and wouldn’t hold me down, before checking my phone.

I had a text message from Woozi.

Hyung, I got separated from everyone. I’m not sure if you will see this but if you do, I was going to head to the woods where it’ll be more secluded. Maybe we will reunite one day..

I sighed as I read the text. So, Woozi was heading towards the woods, in theory it made sense, it was a good plan, but realistically, there were too many woods around us, so which one would Woozi go to? That was the question that stayed in my mind as I continued to walk.

Night came faster than I expected and I was so tired that I just decided to set up camp in one of the many wooded areas on the outskirts of Seoul.

I made a small fire and then pulled out my snacks, I only grabbed some chips and candy bars, but I guess it would have to work. I grabbed a few water bottles and put them in a canteen I had.

I was honestly surprised by how well I was able to sleep through the night, being that it was the middle the woods, but I felt much more rested when I woke up the next morning.

That was until I heard rustling behind me.

I grabbed the axe I took off the wall from Pledis and stood up. I gripped the handle and turned to swing but stopped when I heard a familiar voice. “Hyung it’s me!”

I dropped the axe and smiled, “Seungkwan..” I said, going over to hug the terrified boy.

“You almost hit me..”

“I’m sorry, I thought you were a zombie.” I said.

Seungkwan shook his head. “I haven’t seen any since..”

“Since what?” I asked as we sat back down.

“I ran into Wonwoo last night and we were okay but then we got ambushed and he…he said he would hold them back so I could run…”

“Oh no..”

“I feel like it’s my fault…I should have stayed and helped him but there were so many and I was so scared..”

“It’s not your fault, Seungkwan.” I said and rubbed his back. “You look tired..”

“I didn’t sleep last night.” He said.

“Well, take a nap, we will go out later and try to find the rest of the guys..” I said.

Seungkwan nodded and laid his head on my lap, I rubbed his back and soon he fell asleep. I just hoped that Wonwoo was able to make it.​

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
;Run pt 2;

Scoups POV.

After getting separated from my friends, I managed to make it to my car and get the hell out of there. My mind was racing as I sped through the streets, avoiding parked cars and other debris, but stepping on the gas to run over anyone who looked undead.

I only got so far before my car ran out of gas. I sighed and got out, grabbing everything I could carry, as long as it was light and wouldn’t hold me down, before checking my phone.

Hyung, I got separated from everyone. I’m not sure if you will see this but if you do, I was going to head to the woods where it’ll be more secluded. Maybe we will reunite one day..

I sighed as I read the text. So, Woozi was heading towards the woods, in theory it made sense, it was a good plan, but realistically, there were too many woods around us, so which one would Woozi go to? That was the question that stayed in my mind as I continued to walk.

Night came faster than I expected and I was so tired that I just decided to set up camp in one of the many wooded areas on the outskirts of Seoul.

I made a small fire and then pulled out my snacks, I only grabbed some chips and candy bars, but I guess it would have to work. I grabbed a few water bottles and put them in a canteen I had.

I was honestly surprised by how well I was able to sleep through the night, being that it was the middle the woods, but I felt much more rested when I woke up the next morning.

I grabbed the axe I took off the wall from Pledis and stood up. I gripped the handle and turned to swing but stopped when I heard a familiar voice. “Hyung it’s me!”

I dropped the axe and smiled, “Seungkwan..” I said, going over to hug the terrified boy.

“You almost hit me..”

“I ran into Wonwoo last night and we were okay but then we got ambushed and he…he said he would hold them back so I could run…”

“Oh no..”

“I feel like it’s my fault…I should have stayed and helped him but there were so many and I was so scared..”

“It’s not your fault, Seungkwan.” I said and rubbed his back. “You look tired..”

“Well, take a nap, we will go out later and try to find the rest of the guys..” I said.

Seungkwan nodded and laid his head on my lap, I rubbed his back and soon he fell asleep. I just hoped that Wonwoo was able to make it.​
WOOO NEXT PART

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
;Run pt 2;

Scoups POV.

“You almost hit me..”

“Oh no..”

THIS IS REALLY GOOD TOO

ALJODIFJDSOIFJDOIF

I'm just peachy dude 🍑

Minho's secret wife 🤫
Author
Credits
Kitty Kiss
Username Change
Ari
Seungmin
;Run pt 2;

Scoups POV.

“You almost hit me..”

“Oh no..”

Ooh, I like it. I'm gonna bet Wonwoo's still alive

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
;Run pt 2;

Scoups POV.

“You almost hit me..”

“Oh no..”

the real question is why does pledis have an axe-