Fear - Seventeen zombie apocalypse FF

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
;Run pt 2;

Scoups POV.

After getting separated from my friends, I managed to make it to my car and get the hell out of there. My mind was racing as I sped through the streets, avoiding parked cars and other debris, but stepping on the gas to run over anyone who looked undead.

I only got so far before my car ran out of gas. I sighed and got out, grabbing everything I could carry, as long as it was light and wouldnโ€™t hold me down, before checking my phone.

I had a text message from Woozi.

Hyung, I got separated from everyone. Iโ€™m not sure if you will see this but if you do, I was going to head to the woods where itโ€™ll be more secluded. Maybe we will reunite one day..

I sighed as I read the text. So, Woozi was heading towards the woods, in theory it made sense, it was a good plan, but realistically, there were too many woods around us, so which one would Woozi go to? That was the question that stayed in my mind as I continued to walk.

Night came faster than I expected and I was so tired that I just decided to set up camp in one of the many wooded areas on the outskirts of Seoul.

I made a small fire and then pulled out my snacks, I only grabbed some chips and candy bars, but I guess it would have to work. I grabbed a few water bottles and put them in a canteen I had.

I was honestly surprised by how well I was able to sleep through the night, being that it was the middle the woods, but I felt much more rested when I woke up the next morning.

That was until I heard rustling behind me.

I grabbed the axe I took off the wall from Pledis and stood up. I gripped the handle and turned to swing but stopped when I heard a familiar voice. โ€œHyung itโ€™s me!โ€

I dropped the axe and smiled, โ€œSeungkwan..โ€ I said, going over to hug the terrified boy.

โ€œYou almost hit me..โ€

โ€œIโ€™m sorry, I thought you were a zombie.โ€ I said.

Seungkwan shook his head. โ€œI havenโ€™t seen any since..โ€

โ€œSince what?โ€ I asked as we sat back down.

โ€œI ran into Wonwoo last night and we were okay but then we got ambushed and heโ€ฆhe said he would hold them back so I could runโ€ฆโ€

โ€œOh no..โ€

โ€œI feel like itโ€™s my faultโ€ฆI should have stayed and helped him but there were so many and I was so scared..โ€

โ€œItโ€™s not your fault, Seungkwan.โ€ I said and rubbed his back. โ€œYou look tired..โ€

โ€œI didnโ€™t sleep last night.โ€ He said.

โ€œWell, take a nap, we will go out later and try to find the rest of the guys..โ€ I said.

Seungkwan nodded and laid his head on my lap, I rubbed his back and soon he fell asleep. I just hoped that Wonwoo was able to make it.​

pika_chuu

โค๏ธWH0 CARESโค๏ธ
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
;Run pt 2;

Scoups POV.

After getting separated from my friends, I managed to make it to my car and get the hell out of there. My mind was racing as I sped through the streets, avoiding parked cars and other debris, but stepping on the gas to run over anyone who looked undead.

I only got so far before my car ran out of gas. I sighed and got out, grabbing everything I could carry, as long as it was light and wouldnโ€™t hold me down, before checking my phone.

Hyung, I got separated from everyone. Iโ€™m not sure if you will see this but if you do, I was going to head to the woods where itโ€™ll be more secluded. Maybe we will reunite one day..

I sighed as I read the text. So, Woozi was heading towards the woods, in theory it made sense, it was a good plan, but realistically, there were too many woods around us, so which one would Woozi go to? That was the question that stayed in my mind as I continued to walk.

Night came faster than I expected and I was so tired that I just decided to set up camp in one of the many wooded areas on the outskirts of Seoul.

I made a small fire and then pulled out my snacks, I only grabbed some chips and candy bars, but I guess it would have to work. I grabbed a few water bottles and put them in a canteen I had.

I was honestly surprised by how well I was able to sleep through the night, being that it was the middle the woods, but I felt much more rested when I woke up the next morning.

I grabbed the axe I took off the wall from Pledis and stood up. I gripped the handle and turned to swing but stopped when I heard a familiar voice. โ€œHyung itโ€™s me!โ€

I dropped the axe and smiled, โ€œSeungkwan..โ€ I said, going over to hug the terrified boy.

โ€œI ran into Wonwoo last night and we were okay but then we got ambushed and heโ€ฆhe said he would hold them back so I could runโ€ฆโ€

โ€œOh no..โ€

โ€œI feel like itโ€™s my faultโ€ฆI should have stayed and helped him but there were so many and I was so scared..โ€

โ€œItโ€™s not your fault, Seungkwan.โ€ I said and rubbed his back. โ€œYou look tired..โ€

โ€œWell, take a nap, we will go out later and try to find the rest of the guys..โ€ I said.

Seungkwan nodded and laid his head on my lap, I rubbed his back and soon he fell asleep. I just hoped that Wonwoo was able to make it.​
WOOO NEXT PART

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
โœง JEI (Xiaoting) โœง
;Run pt 2;

Scoups POV.

โ€œOh no..โ€

THIS IS REALLY GOOD TOO

ALJODIFJDSOIFJDOIF

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
I had something else written for this last part but I guess it never saved :(

I'm just peachy dude ๐Ÿ‘

Minho's secret wife ๐Ÿคซ
Author
Credits
Kitty Kiss
Username Change
Ari
Seungmin
;Run pt 2;

Scoups POV.

โ€œOh no..โ€

Ooh, I like it. I'm gonna bet Wonwoo's still alive

pika_chuu

โค๏ธWH0 CARESโค๏ธ
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
;Run pt 2;

Scoups POV.

โ€œOh no..โ€

the real question is why does pledis have an axe-

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
the real question is why does pledis have an axe-
I was thinking like one of those โ€œbreak for emergencies onlyโ€ axes that a lot of buildings have ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Now that Iโ€™m getting back into Seventeen, should I continue this? ๐Ÿคจ

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€