Fear - Seventeen zombie apocalypse FF

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
If this flops, I’ll never post a story here again lol

;Alone;

I had been alone since this happened. It was so sudden, one day, I was sitting in the practice room with my hyung’s, we had just finished practicing for our recent comeback when the lights began flickering and suddenly a news broadcast came on the television we had in the room.

Something about a virus that was spreading quickly through South Korea. My hyung’s and I sat in a group, watching the news broadcast, which kept flipping from the news reporter to videos of people attacking other people.

It was something straight out of those horror movies that Joshua hyung liked to watch. It was terrifying and then when the lights finally went out, the television also went out right after.

The only light was from our phones, as we shone them around our huge practice room. We jumped suddenly when we heard someone banging on the frosted glass, thank god Vernon locked the door today.

We stood there, watching someone bang on the door, jiggling the handle, soon, they were attacked. Their blood stained the frosted door as I looked away, then it was silent. We stood there for a few more minutes before moving in a group towards the door.

Scoups hyung opened the door slowly, pushing it aside, as he peeked out into the darkened hallway, the only light was from the windows, casting small streams of daylight on us, and the trail of blood in the hallway.

We walked slowly in a group, everything seemed so surreal, suddenly there was a scream and then chaos. I don’t know which of my hyung’s screamed, but I heard Scoups hollering at us to “run”.

I took off running, not bothering to wait for anyone, not looking back. I rounded the corner and ran down the stairs and out the emergency exit. I continued running until I got to my car and pulled my keys out, opening the door and getting in.

This was when the reality of what was happening finally set in. People were attacking each other in front of me. There were people I knew, staff members and my senior group. I looked around for any of my members but I didn’t see them. My phone rang suddenly and I jumped.

“Jun hyung! Where are you?!” I screamed into the phone.

“You have to go, Dino…we’ll meet up with you again, but we can’t right now…we’re still trapped in the building.” Jun said on the other line.

I could hear someone screaming in the background, something about Vernon bleeding out, or something like that…my mind was a mess but I heard Vernon’s name and I knew something was wrong with him.

“Jun..”

“I promise we will come find you but you need to go, Chan! Find some place safe, we will come for you soon!”

I had tears in my eyes as I started my car up, my phone dropping onto my lap as I pulled out of parking lot, stepping on the gas. As I drove away from my brother’s, the line went dead.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
;Alone pt. 2;

That was six months ago. I had been alone for six months now. Jun hyung said they would come for me, but they never did. Things weren’t getting any better outside either, but I was learning to adapt. I was no longer scared of things that went bump in the night.

I learned how to shoot a gun, I learned how to make a silencer for said gun. I planned my routes carefully and I knew how to navigate through the city to get food and clothing when I needed too.

However, I was not prepared for what happened today. I had woken up around 7am whenever I heard the front door of the house I was hiding out in swing open.

I quickly jumped out of bed and threw my clothes on as I grabbed my gun and headed down the stairs as quiet as I could be. As I reached the bottom of the landing, I cocked my gun and pointed it at whomever was standing in the living room.

“Speak or I’ll shoot.” I said.

There was silence for a moment and my finger was on the trigger, ready to shoot someone dead, and I almost did, when he walked into the kitchen.

“Dino..”

The gun fell out of my hand as I stared at Joshua. I felt all these emotions run through my body at once; happiness, joy, sadness, sorrow, anger and most importantly, resentment.

“Hyung..” I said.

I ran to him and hugged him, I had to make sure this was real. I had to make sure that Joshua Hong was really standing in front of me, that I wasn’t dreaming.

“Joshua, you could have helped us with…Dino?”

I looked past Josh, seeing Mingyu walk in and I ran to him too, hugging him, wrapping my arms so tightly around him that I was sure I could squeeze the air out of his lungs.

“Dino? Dino!”

I pulled away from Mingyu, seeing Hoshi, Minghao, DK & Woozi standing there.

I must have fainted from the excitement of seeing my hyung’s, because next thing I knew, I woke up on the couch and I could smell food.

I went to the kitchen where everyone was sitting at the table, eating. “Ah, Lee Chan, you’re finally awake.” Mingyu stood and got me a bowl of ramen before placing it in front of me.

“Where’s everyone else?” I asked suddenly.

The atmosphere seemed to turn at that simple question; the smiles faded from their faces, as it got quiet. I began to imagine the worse, “someone tell me, please..”

“Scoups, Jun and Seungkwan are okay…we just got separated on the way here.” Hoshi said suddenly.

“And Vernon and Jeonghan?” I asked.

“We…we had to kill Vernon…he turned…” Mingyu said.

I think back to that phone call from the day this started, so Vernon was the one who had gotten attacked when we stepped out of the practice room.

“We don’t know where Jeonghan is. We have been looking for him for three months…after Vernon turned and we managed to kill him…we finally left the building but we were ambushed again, we all ran in different directions but slowly found each other over time…” Joshua explained.

“We need to find Jeonghan then…and everyone else.” I said.

“We will, but for now, let’s rest.” Mingyu assured me.

I didn’t want to rest, I wanted to find my missing hyung’s, but I could tell they were tired. They must have been traveling on foot, where as I still used my car from time to time, so for the simple fact that I was worried about their health, I decided to compromise with them and leave the search for tomorrow or any other day after.

*note: the next chapter will tell what happened from the time Vernon got turned until when they found Dino, it’ll be in Joshua’s POV*

I'm just peachy dude 🍑

Minho's secret wife 🤫
Author
Credits
Kitty Kiss
Username Change
Ari
Seungmin
;Alone pt. 2;

That was six months ago. I had been alone for six months now. Jun hyung said they would come for me, but they never did. Things weren’t getting any better outside either, but I was learning to adapt. I was no longer scared of things that went bump in the night.

I learned how to shoot a gun, I learned how to make a silencer for said gun. I planned my routes carefully and I knew how to navigate through the city to get food and clothing when I needed too.

However, I was not prepared for what happened today. I had woken up around 7am whenever I heard the front door of the house I was hiding out in swing open.

I quickly jumped out of bed and threw my clothes on as I grabbed my gun and headed down the stairs as quiet as I could be. As I reached the bottom of the landing, I cocked my gun and pointed it at whomever was standing in the living room.

There was silence for a moment and my finger was on the trigger, ready to shoot someone dead, and I almost did, when he walked into the kitchen.

“Dino..”

The gun fell out of my hand as I stared at Joshua. I felt all these emotions run through my body at once; happiness, joy, sadness, sorrow, anger and most importantly, resentment.

“Hyung..” I said.

I ran to him and hugged him, I had to make sure this was real. I had to make sure that Joshua Hong was really standing in front of me, that I wasn’t dreaming.

I looked past Josh, seeing Mingyu walk in and I ran to him too, hugging him, wrapping my arms so tightly around him that I was sure I could squeeze the air out of his lungs.

“Dino? Dino!”

I must have fainted from the excitement of seeing my hyung’s, because next thing I knew, I woke up on the couch and I could smell food.

I went to the kitchen where everyone was sitting at the table, eating. “Ah, Lee Chan, you’re finally awake.” Mingyu stood and got me a bowl of ramen before placing it in front of me.

The atmosphere seemed to turn at that simple question; the smiles faded from their faces, as it got quiet. I began to imagine the worse, “someone tell me, please..”

“Scoups, Jun and Seungkwan are okay…we just got separated on the way here.” Hoshi said suddenly.

I think back to that phone call from the day this started, so Vernon was the one who had gotten attacked when we stepped out of the practice room.

“We don’t know where Jeonghan is. We have been looking for him for three months…after Vernon turned and we managed to kill him…we finally left the building but we were ambushed again, we all ran in different directions but slowly found each other over time…” Joshua explained.

I didn’t want to rest, I wanted to find my missing hyung’s, but I could tell they were tired. They must have been traveling on foot, where as I still used my car from time to time, so for the simple fact that I was worried about their health, I decided to compromise with them and leave the search for tomorrow or any other day after.

*note: the next chapter will tell what happened from the time Vernon got turned until when they found Dino, it’ll be in Joshua’s POV*
Yay, Dino got reunited with the others! RIP Vernon though.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Yay, Dino got reunited with the others! RIP Vernon though.
Thanks bestie 😍 it’s literally about to be you and Jess commenting every time because no one else cares LMFAOO

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
If this flops, I’ll never post a story here again lol

;Alone;

I had been alone since this happened. It was so sudden, one day, I was sitting in the practice room with my hyung’s, we had just finished practicing for our recent comeback when the lights began flickering and suddenly a news broadcast came on the television we had in the room.

Something about a virus that was spreading quickly through South Korea. My hyung’s and I sat in a group, watching the news broadcast, which kept flipping from the news reporter to videos of people attacking other people.

It was something straight out of those horror movies that Joshua hyung liked to watch. It was terrifying and then when the lights finally went out, the television also went out right after.

The only light was from our phones, as we shone them around our huge practice room. We jumped suddenly when we heard someone banging on the frosted glass, thank god Vernon locked the door today.

We stood there, watching someone bang on the door, jiggling the handle, soon, they were attacked. Their blood stained the frosted door as I looked away, then it was silent. We stood there for a few more minutes before moving in a group towards the door.

Scoups hyung opened the door slowly, pushing it aside, as he peeked out into the darkened hallway, the only light was from the windows, casting small streams of daylight on us, and the trail of blood in the hallway.

We walked slowly in a group, everything seemed so surreal, suddenly there was a scream and then chaos. I don’t know which of my hyung’s screamed, but I heard Scoups hollering at us to “run”.

I took off running, not bothering to wait for anyone, not looking back. I rounded the corner and ran down the stairs and out the emergency exit. I continued running until I got to my car and pulled my keys out, opening the door and getting in.

This was when the reality of what was happening finally set in. People were attacking each other in front of me. There were people I knew, staff members and my senior group. I looked around for any of my members but I didn’t see them. My phone rang suddenly and I jumped.

“Jun hyung! Where are you?!” I screamed into the phone.

“You have to go, Dino…we’ll meet up with you again, but we can’t right now…we’re still trapped in the building.” Jun said on the other line.

I could hear someone screaming in the background, something about Vernon bleeding out, or something like that…my mind was a mess but I heard Vernon’s name and I knew something was wrong with him.

“Jun..”

“I promise we will come find you but you need to go, Chan! Find some place safe, we will come for you soon!”

I had tears in my eyes as I started my car up, my phone dropping onto my lap as I pulled out of parking lot, stepping on the gas. As I drove away from my brother’s, the line went dead.
;Alone pt. 2;

“Dino..”

“Hyung..” I said.

“Dino? Dino!”

AKHLDFSHOIFHSODIFJSDIF IM SO EXCITEDDDDDDD

There are so many hidden amazing writers here LSDJFOSIDFJOSD

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP!!!

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
;Alone pt. 2;

“Dino..”

“Hyung..” I said.

“Dino? Dino!”

kaaaaas stop cliffhanging me lolsies~ it's so good though ^^

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
;Run;

As soon as we walked out of the practice room, we were meant with the smell of blood and the darkness. We thought we could just move in a group and make it to the exit, go to our cars and get the hell out of there, but of course, that didn’t go as plan.

We were barely halfway down the hall when Vernon let out this blood curdling scream that caused everyone to freeze, as we turned to see one of the staff member’s had latched onto Vernon, ripping a huge chunk of flesh from his neck.

The staff member charged at us and chaos erupted. I could hear Scoups shouting at us to run, I felt someone run past me but I didn’t know who it was. Jeonghan and I ran to Vernon, pulling him back into the practice room.

We thought we could save him, we used towels to press on the wound but it didn’t help. It was then, about fifteen minutes later, when I noticed that Dino was gone. Maybe he was the one who had ran past me.

Jun was on the phone with him now though, everyone looked towards Jun, who was speaking to Dino.

“You have to go, Dino, we will come find you later but get out of here and get somewhere safe.” Jun was telling him.

During all this, Jeonghan, DK and myself were applying pressure to Vernon’s wound, trying to keep him alive.

“Stop..” the younger said, his voice raspy, his skin was already beginning to change and I could see the blood vessels in his eyes begin to turn.

“Thank you…all of you, thank you for making these last six years one of my favorite times in my life…if you find my parents and my sister, tell them I love them..”

“Vernon…Jun, Vernon is bleeding out!” DK shouted.

Vernon sat up suddenly, causing us to scoot back. “Find something…to kill me with…I don’t want to hurt anyone..”

“I found this..” Mingyu said, pulling out a broom. He snapped it over his leg, causing one end to be sharper than the other.

“We’re really going to kill him?” Hoshi asked.

“We have to, or else he will attack us…no one wants to do this, but we have to think on survival mode now.” Mingyu explained.

“There has to be another way!” Hoshi practically yelled.

While the two of them were bickering, no one saw Vernon begin to change, until he was thrashing about on the floor.

The sound caused all of us to step back to the door, soon it stopped and Vernon laid there still. What happened next seem to happen in slow motion, he jumped up quickly and charged at us, Mingyu pushed him back with the broom, giving us enough time to run out of the room.

We stood in the hallway against the opposite wall, our backs pressed tightly against the blood soaked tile, as we watched the two shadows of our friends in the practice room.

Hoshi finally realized how real this was and looked away as we heard the faintest sound of the broom going into Vernon’s flesh.

A soft thud happened afterwards and soon the door opened as Mingyu stepped out, covered in blood but unscathed.

“Let’s get the hell out of here.” He said, looking away from us but I could see the faint glistening of tears in his eyes, as he headed for the stairs.

We moved quietly out of the upstairs and down into the lobby. No one else was around but us, it was so creepy, and somewhat peaceful.

We split into two groups of six to find more weapons and anything else we could bring with us. The plan was that each group was going to go in separate cars and meet up somewhere else, then we would search for Dino.

However, just like with our previous plan, this one also failed. After gathering weapons and some light things we could carry in packs, as soon as we stepped outside we were ambushed.

Chaos ensued again as we began fighting off the zombies, trying our best to not get bitten, trying hard to keep sight of each other but in the end we were broken up.

I ran to my car and managed to get in but there were zombies all around me, banging on the windows and all I could do was pray.

I must have fallen asleep while doing so because when I opened my eyes, the zombies had dispersed and I was finally able to start my car up.

I was worried for my friends, I didn’t see them anymore but I did see some of their cars were gone, so I hoped and prayed once more that they managed to get away.

My car only took me so far before I ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere. I made sure I had everything before exiting and began walking.

I was terrified and alone. I didn’t know if any of my friends were still alive, or if anyone in South Korea was still alive. I don’t know how long I walked until I heard a familiar voice.

“Hyung!”

I turned and a smile washed over my face as Hoshi came running towards me. I held my arms out and he practically jumped into them.

“Hoshi, oh, I’m so happy to see you! Are you hurt? Is anyone else with you?” I began asking him a million questions at once.

“No, no…I’m fine…no…we all got separated…I ran to my car but I ran out of gas..I’ve been walking around looking for everyone and I noticed your car back there..” Hoshi said.

I nodded, “I also ran out of gas..”

“Hyung, we gotta keep moving, so far I haven’t ran into any…zombies…but there’s no telling if we will or not.”

I nodded, “come on, let’s see if we can find anyone else.” I said, before walking off with Hoshi.

Finding Hoshi gave me hope, it was almost like God’s way of telling me that everything will be okay and we will all be reunited one day.

I only prayed that day would come soon before we lost anyone else.​

I'm just peachy dude 🍑

Minho's secret wife 🤫
Author
Credits
Kitty Kiss
Username Change
Ari
Seungmin
;Run;

As soon as we walked out of the practice room, we were meant with the smell of blood and the darkness. We thought we could just move in a group and make it to the exit, go to our cars and get the hell out of there, but of course, that didn’t go as plan.

We were barely halfway down the hall when Vernon let out this blood curdling scream that caused everyone to freeze, as we turned to see one of the staff member’s had latched onto Vernon, ripping a huge chunk of flesh from his neck.

The staff member charged at us and chaos erupted. I could hear Scoups shouting at us to run, I felt someone run past me but I didn’t know who it was. Jeonghan and I ran to Vernon, pulling him back into the practice room.

We thought we could save him, we used towels to press on the wound but it didn’t help. It was then, about fifteen minutes later, when I noticed that Dino was gone. Maybe he was the one who had ran past me.

Jun was on the phone with him now though, everyone looked towards Jun, who was speaking to Dino.

“You have to go, Dino, we will come find you later but get out of here and get somewhere safe.” Jun was telling him.

During all this, Jeonghan, DK and myself were applying pressure to Vernon’s wound, trying to keep him alive.

“Stop..” the younger said, his voice raspy, his skin was already beginning to change and I could see the blood vessels in his eyes begin to turn.

“Thank you…all of you, thank you for making these last six years one of my favorite times in my life…if you find my parents and my sister, tell them I love them..”

Vernon sat up suddenly, causing us to scoot back. “Find something…to kill me with…I don’t want to hurt anyone..”

“I found this..” Mingyu said, pulling out a broom. He snapped it over his leg, causing one end to be sharper than the other.

“We have to, or else he will attack us…no one wants to do this, but we have to think on survival mode now.” Mingyu explained.

While the two of them were bickering, no one saw Vernon begin to change, until he was thrashing about on the floor.

The sound caused all of us to step back to the door, soon it stopped and Vernon laid there still. What happened next seem to happen in slow motion, he jumped up quickly and charged at us, Mingyu pushed him back with the broom, giving us enough time to run out of the room.

We stood in the hallway against the opposite wall, our backs pressed tightly against the blood soaked tile, as we watched the two shadows of our friends in the practice room.

Hoshi finally realized how real this was and looked away as we heard the faintest sound of the broom going into Vernon’s flesh.

A soft thud happened afterwards and soon the door opened as Mingyu stepped out, covered in blood but unscathed.

“Let’s get the hell out of here.” He said, looking away from us but I could see the faint glistening of tears in his eyes, as he headed for the stairs.

We moved quietly out of the upstairs and down into the lobby. No one else was around but us, it was so creepy, and somewhat peaceful.

We split into two groups of six to find more weapons and anything else we could bring with us. The plan was that each group was going to go in separate cars and meet up somewhere else, then we would search for Dino.

However, just like with our previous plan, this one also failed. After gathering weapons and some light things we could carry in packs, as soon as we stepped outside we were ambushed.

Chaos ensued again as we began fighting off the zombies, trying our best to not get bitten, trying hard to keep sight of each other but in the end we were broken up.

I ran to my car and managed to get in but there were zombies all around me, banging on the windows and all I could do was pray.

I must have fallen asleep while doing so because when I opened my eyes, the zombies had dispersed and I was finally able to start my car up.

I was worried for my friends, I didn’t see them anymore but I did see some of their cars were gone, so I hoped and prayed once more that they managed to get away.

My car only took me so far before I ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere. I made sure I had everything before exiting and began walking.

I was terrified and alone. I didn’t know if any of my friends were still alive, or if anyone in South Korea was still alive. I don’t know how long I walked until I heard a familiar voice.

“Hyung!”

I turned and a smile washed over my face as Hoshi came running towards me. I held my arms out and he practically jumped into them.

“Hoshi, oh, I’m so happy to see you! Are you hurt? Is anyone else with you?” I began asking him a million questions at once.

“No, no…I’m fine…no…we all got separated…I ran to my car but I ran out of gas..I’ve been walking around looking for everyone and I noticed your car back there..” Hoshi said.

“Hyung, we gotta keep moving, so far I haven’t ran into any…zombies…but there’s no telling if we will or not.”

I nodded, “come on, let’s see if we can find anyone else.” I said, before walking off with Hoshi.

Finding Hoshi gave me hope, it was almost like God’s way of telling me that everything will be okay and we will all be reunited one day.

Damn, there's a lot, but this is good so far. I like dark stuff heh

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
;Run;

“Hyung!”

wahhhhh <3

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
;Run;

“Hyung!”

THIS IS AMAZING.
I LOVE THE PLOT AND JUST EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AIHFOSIDHFOI

jvwoo

Kpop Amateur
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
;Run;

“Hyung!”

I LOVE THIS!!!

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵
Staff member
Credits
Daehyeon
Donghan
Juyeon
New
;Run;

“Hyung!”

Mingyu was all for killing Vernon- 💔