(FAKE Survival Show) SWEETZ Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

roaxy

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* вєαυтιfυℓ *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
The groups have been decided!

Group 1:

Katie - Rap
Heeseo - Dance
Nayeon - Vocal
Arin - Dance
Xiaobai - Dance

Group 2:

Hana - Vocal
Ash - Rap
MAYA - Rap
Hea - Dance
Haeyoung - Vocal

Group 3:

Nora - Dance
Fen Hua - Vocal
Urika - Vocal
Jina - Vocal
Ky - Rap

Group 4:

Eun U - Vocal
Rini - Dance
Soomin - Rap
Yooyeon -Vocal
Alez - Vocal

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Round 1 will be starting.
In Round 1, each group will be performing a cover of a song.
Requirement: The song must be heavily based on vocals.

The song can be done by both fake and real artists.
Two groups or more cannot perform the same song.

Songs will be revealed on February 3rd, EST time.

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
211128-IVE-Yujin-Instagram-Update-documents-1.jpeg
Yejoon's Interview
Host: Jia (Soloist)

Jia: Hello everyone! In case you don't know me, I'm Jia. Today, I will be interviewing the Judge of Vocals of SWEETZ, the amazing Yejoon of CALLA!

Yejoon: Hello, I am Lee Yejoon from the girl group CALLA, and I am the vocal judge for SWEETZ. Thank you for having me today

Jia: So, how do you feel about being a judge on SWEETZ?

Yejoon: I feel really honoured to be honest. I wasn't expecting to be given an opportunity like this, so I'm really thankful and hope I can fulfil my role well

Jia: I'm sure you'll do great! Anything you want to say to the trainees?

Yejoon: I won't lie because I feel it won't help them, training and competition can be a really tough experience and there are going to be times it's really hard. So please just remember, me and the other judges are here to help you and provide you with support that aims to build you up, and not to take you down. If you listen well and try your best, that's all we can ask from you

Jia: That is beautiful advice. Well, I guess that is the end of our interview. It was really nice meeting you!

Yejoon: Thank you so much again

Jia: Make sure to watch SWEETZ, everyone! Round 1 is starting soon.

(@yunaing )

Last edited:

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Yejoon's Thoughts On Group 1
(@yunaing )

Yejoon: Right then. First of all I would like to acknowledge the fact you were the first group to perform, and so I’m sure there were a lot of nerves involved with that. So I first want to congratulate you for being able to perform through those nerves. When you’re an idol, you won’t be able to just buckle under pressure like that, so to see you so confident already is a good sign.
Group critiques. Overall, I can tell you’re not a vocal heavy group. Your performance overall was really good, but at times I could tell there was some instability with your voices. What I will applaud you on is the fact you chose a song that suited your voices well. I appreciate the fact you were able to identify that there might be some weaknesses and you worked around it. Good job.
Onto individual critiques. Heeseo first. Obviously I’m here to focus on vocals, but it would be unjust to ignore your amazing stage presence. You opened the song and you did so in a way that made me excited to see what was coming. So good job. There is still room for vocal improvement though, but I think that will come with practice. Nayeon, you’re the member here who is trained in vocals the most. I could tell from your performance you have the most skill out of your members. What I will say is I think you were held back a bit because of the song’s style. Your voice is beautiful, so don’t think I’m saying you were bad. It just left me wanting more from you. Katie, I know I’m not the rap expert but I think you did a great job with the rap. The vocals again, and this goes to Arin and Xiaobai too, they were very safe, with some struggle here and there. I hope your next performance will show improvement. But overall again girls, a great start and you should feel proud.

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Yejoon's Thoughts On Group 1
(@yunaing )
I just want to say as a disclaimer, I don’t remember who submitted what trainees, so if you see me ranking your trainee slightly lower than others it’s not bias to or against anyone, it’s just me making up stuff for the survival show drama 💕

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
I just want to say as a disclaimer, I don’t remember who submitted what trainees, so if you see me ranking your trainee slightly lower than others it’s not bias to or against anyone, it’s just me making up stuff for the survival show drama 💕
OH I forgot about that