(FAKE Survival Show) SWEETZ Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

roaxy

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* вєαυтιfυℓ *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Yejoon's Thoughts On Group 2
(@yunaing )

Yejoon: Okay then… where do I start… This is a hard song. I acknowledge that. And I can acknowledge why you might want to choose a purposefully harder song too, because you want to prove yourself. But sometimes you have to ask yourself, is it worth the risk?

I want to start with Hea. I can tell that your focus was on choreography. And if this was a choreography based challenge, no doubt you would be in the top. But this isn’t a choreography based challenge, this was about vocals. There were clear signs of instability in your voice and you sounded quite out of breath… Haeyoung. You’re one of my vocalists on this team. I can tell that you are vocally trained… but again. There are signs of fatigue in your voice. Not as much as your teammates though I can tell you that. Ash, your rap skills are pretty good, but I am here to judge your voice and once again, you sound out of breath. Hana and Maya… ah. I don’t really know what to say. I wish I could give you more positive feedback than this… I really do. I think you girls reached too far with this song. Not a good first choice. This whole challenge is about first impressions after all. I think you should’ve chosen something that complimented your talents more

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Yejoon's Thoughts on Group 3
(@yunaing )
Yejoon: *With an extremely blank expression* You know girls, I saw in your profiles that three of you rank vocal as your highest skill, so I went into this performance with extremely high hopes. Not only that, but I really loved the song choice, and so I really wanted to hear it done to justice. *Sighs*. Fen Hua and Nora, can I be honest with you both? I want you both off this show... I want you to go back to your companies... and I want you to both ask your staff members this question... 'Why haven't I debuted yet?' *breaks out into a grin*.

Ah... you can relax again girls. Sorry for scaring you. My joking is over. Let me evaluate you seriously.
As a group, I worry you've set the bar too high for the rest of the competition, seriously. You guys know this was only the start performance? If you still have improvement time, wow. The trainees should be worried. I would be if I was them. I can tell that similar to group 1, you wanted to choose a song that would fit well with your vocal ranges. Yet you've executed it so well I'm quite shocked.
Fen Hua, you may be the best vocalist on this show so far. At least, that's what you've shown me today. Unless someone from group 4 can top you, not to put pressure on you but you're the one to look out for. Do I want to see more choreography skill? Yes. But that's for Zoe to worry about later on, not me. Nora. You're listed here as a dancer? That's not what you showed me here tonight. If you'd told me you were a vocalist I would've believed you. I can tell if this is what you have to offer now, you can only go up from here. Urika and Jina, I don't want to discredit either of you, because you have beautiful voices, and I was really touched. However, I can tell there is some instability, a few moments of breathlessness here and there. I think the biggest flaw was that you were fighting to be noticed in a group like this. Not to cause rivalries but definetly consider that in the future. Ky... I'm sorry to end my positive streak here. Apple does not have rap in it, which is your speciality. It's obvious you weren't ready to do such a vocal based song so early on. Perhaps that's something for your group to reflect on, making sure everyone is represented well. I'm sure you'll have more to offer in the future, but in terms of this performance, today wasn't your day. But, I think you should still leave this performance feeling proud on the whole, okay? I have faith in you. Thank you girls

Last edited:

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Yejoon's Thoughts on Group 4
(@yunaing )
Yejoon: Okay, first of all girls, well done for being the final performance. Performing first and performing last is never easy, but you did well. So good job. I also acknowledge you're following on from quite tough competition, I could tell at times from your faces you were frustrated when you didn't sing something as well as you wanted to. But, remember, you should focus on judging yourself for yourself. This is a competition, but it's also an opportunity to improve yourselves.

Another vocal heavy group, and once again... I can see that you're made of vocalists. Good job. Eun U and Alez in particular, your voices are incredible. This is a hard song, but you showed stability and good breathing techniques. Perhaps I was wrong about group 3... perhaps they do have some worthy competition *smirks*. Good job girls. Right then, Rini too. Another dancer who has showed me they're well rounded. I could tell dance is your speciality, but your vocals are also very good and you would make a very diverse idol. So keep up the good work, okay? Yooyeon... *bites lip*. Look, I can see a spark in you. I can see you're capable of greatness. Perhaps it was the nerves that over came you? But I think we can both agree tonight wasn't your night. I could see your frustration, and I think your problem might've been once one thing didn't go like you hoped, those emotions consumed you. We might remember that the show must go on, no matter what. Don't let frustration overcome you. And finally, Soomin. I've said this to many people, but mostly the rappers, I can see this challenge just wasn't suited for you, and didn't show off your abilities quite yet. I just hope you can stick around long enough for me to see improvement. Thank you girls. And than you to all the participants. I'm sure the voters will have a difficult time making their decisions.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
This is another reminder that feedback was randomly generated. I don’t have bias to any of the participants. I don’t know who is who. So please don’t hate me lol

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Round 1 Feedback
(Credits to @yunaing)

Top vocalists: Fen Hua, Eun U, Alez

Vocal related feedback:
Nora & Rini - Great vocalists despite not holding vocal position
Nayeon - Vocal potential but held self back
Yooyeon - Overwhelmed with nerves led to poor performance
Ky & Soomin - Not as suited for vocals, likely would peform better in rap challenge
Hana & Maya - Struggled vocally

Dance related feedback:
Nora & Rini - Most likely great dancers considering that they listed it over vocals
Heeseo - Pretty good dance, but stage presence makes it better
Hea - Great dance, held back by vocals

Rap related feedback:
Katie - Rapped very well despite poor vocals

Participants with neutral feedback:
Arin, Xiaobai, Urika, Jina
Ash (lower neutral)
Haeyoung (lower neutral)

Last edited:

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Round 2 has began!
It will be the Round of Dance.

The songs have been revealed.

Group 1 - Tomboy (G-IDLE)
Group 2 - Red Flavor (ENCHANTRESS)
Group 3 - Mafia in the Morning (ITZY)
Group 4 - Fearless (LE SSERAFIM)

The main judge will be Zoe of ENCHANTRESS

(@LostInTheDream )

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Zoe's Thoughts on Group 1
(@LostInTheDream )
Katie: I think you really shined in this stage. I’m only supposed to be judging your dancing but I wanted to compliment you on your rapping. You had great delivery and pronunciation. Moving onto dance, I think you did a pretty good job. You have great stage presence which makes your movements eye-catching. However you did short cut a couple of steps and didn’t add the power necessary for the choreography to be impactful. I feel like you just need more practice to get everything down. I think your stage presence and rap really saved you in a performance of okay dancing.

Heeseo: Wow Heeseo I’m so impressed!! You really showed yourself to be one of the better dancers on this show with this stage. You danced really powerfully, which is what this song requires. Your movements were clean and I could feel the passion you expressed in each movement. Your vocals were also pretty stable, but that’s not what I’m here to judge you on. In terms of dance, you understood the assignment and delivered what was required of you. The one minor critique I would give is that at times you danced a bit too powerfully, to the point that it became messy. But this was rare and actually fit the song most of the time. I can’t wait to see your next performances!

Nayeon: Nayeon I know dancing is not your strong suit, and to be honest it showed with this stage. A lot of your movements felt weak and like you were following the basics of the choreography, not interpreting and performing it as yourself. I think your vocals were great. Yejoon unnie made the comment that you seemed to lack confidence in the vocal round. I think you have definitely improved in that area, which also helped your stage presence. I hope now that you have more confidence you’ll be able to improve your dance as well. Practice hard, fighting!!

Arin: I’m gonna be honest, I was a little underwhelmed. You listed dance as your speciality, but I didn’t really see that here. Your dancing was good, you performed the steps, and your stage presence was decent. I think you had some really great moments where I could see your ability peeking through. So I’m not saying you danced badly, you just weren’t at the level I was expecting. There was no “Wow” for me. Could it be that this concept and style didn’t fit your dancing? I hope you can work on your versatility and make me say “Wow” in the future!

Xiaobai: I have seen many performances of “Tomboy” and even learned the dance, I love it that much. What I learned from it is that it requires power and edginess. But you really opened my eyes to what this choreography could be. The best way for me to describe your dancing is feminine. You added a level of sensuality and elegance to the song and it was excellent! I love how you were able to infuse your own style into the choreography and still pull off the song. I’m really impressed and my eyes were glued to you. Your vocals could use some improvement, but I’m not here to judge you on that. I think you took this performance to the next level, and it really showed your amazing dance ability. I’m so excited to see what you show us next!

Rankings In Dance:
1. Xiaobai
2. Heeseo
3. Arin
4. Katie
5. Nayeon