(FAKE Survival Show) SWEETZ Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

roaxy

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´✿.。.:* вєαυтιfυℓ *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Zoe's Thoughts on Group 2
(@LostInTheDream )

Hana: Hana you had a tough task getting Violet unnie’s part. But vocally I think you did a pretty good job. I definitely see improvement from the first round. But I’m not here for the vocals, so let’s move onto your dancing. The energy required for this song was definitely there. It helped to kind of shadow any mistakes or technical issues. I could see a lot of stiffness in your lower body. You also missed some of the sharp punctuations in the movements. I saw some improvement during the rap section and the new ending. It seems you're better at groovier dances? But overall I think you did well for someone who’s skill isn’t dance. I hope to see you move on!

Ash: Ash you got to do my part! I think your performance was pretty decent. Your rap was on point, but again not my area. I think your dancing was good and actually quite graceful. You captured the choreography well and you didn’t stand out in a bad way. I think there were some issues during the faster parts of the choreography. You got a little messy during those parts, which is likely due to lack of strength and muscle coordination. I would recommend maybe doing some strength training to resolve this. I also did see you were off beat a few times, which can be a big no no in the fic-idol industry. But I still think you did a decent job with your dancing. Your skill is rap anyways, and you definitely showed that. Fighting!

MAYA: You got to do our leader unnie’s part! Okay so like Ash I think you did a great job with the rap but I’m not supposed to be judging you on that. As far as your dancing goes I was pleasantly surprised. You followed the choreography almost completely, your movements were extended and sharp, and I didn’t see any noticeable mistakes. The one issue I did see was it didn’t seem like you were performing a summer song. You did smile occasionally but your expressions felt blank and almost too mature for this concept. I think you were able to make up for this with your body language, but I got nothing from your face. I think if you improve your stage presence you could be an amazing idol!

Hea: You did Yujin unnie’s part. Now I love Yujin unnie, but she’s not really known for her dancing. So it was amazing to see someone bring out that side to her part. Yejoon complimented you on your dancing in the previous round and I wanna add onto that! Your dance skill is at a very high level and it was amazing to watch. You were precise, had great coordination and control, knew how to express the energy of the song with your body and face, and you didn’t miss a beat. It was honestly a pleasure watching you. On the other hand I don’t see much of an improvement in your vocals from the previous round. It seems having to dance and sing at the same time only made it worse. I think if you worked on your stamina you could be even more amazing!

Haeyoung: You got Xia unnie’s part nice! Umm I want to address the elephant in the room first. I could be wrong but it looked like you blanked out during the chorus section you were center for. As an idol this is something that one would face major criticism for, but you can get past it. And I think you can get past this too. We all get nervous during our first performances, so I wish you luck in improving in this area. In terms of the rest of the performance I think you did an okay job with your dancing. Your movements lacked a lot of energy and you missed some details here and there. Your vocals were strong though, which is a nice improvement from last round. I look forward to seeing more of your performances so I can see this improvement apply to other areas!

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Zoe's Thoughts on Group 3
(@LostInTheDream )

Nora: When I was watching your performance last round I was really impressed by your singing, but when I checked you marked your skill as dance. I thought, how could her dancing be even better than what I just saw? Well you 100% proved me wrong, you were fantastic! You had the choreography down pat and added your own style to it as well. That’s something I really respect in a dancer. You were precise and powerful, yet also fluid and groovy. The only thing that I would say could use some work is your facial expressions. You might just be my favorite dancer on the show Nora!

Fen Hua: Yejoon unnie marked you as a top vocalist during the vocal round and I couldn’t agree more with that statement. However, I’m not here for vocals, so let’s move onto dance. What I can say is you did the choreography correctly. But when I watched you it felt like you were just copying the video you learned the dance from. There was no power, locks, or certainess in your movements. This also affected your stage presence. I think you need to work on making your dancing more expressive. Try dancing with the theme of the song in mind and I think you will greatly improve!

Urika: I wasn’t really sure what to expect from you Urika, but I’m happy with what I saw. Your technique is pretty solid and I could see that you were really trying to emulate the concept of the song. It made it so you were real. You missed some of the more precise details within the choreography and some of the isolations were forgotten. I don’t think this is a major issue, just that you needed more practice and time learning the dance. So good job overall!

Jina: I’m sorry to say it, but today didn’t seem like your day. I watched you guys rehearse and you seemed to be dancing and performing well. But on stage today you made a lot of obvious mistakes. Your timing was off during the first prechorus, you seemed to almost stumble over during the hair flipping section in the second chorus, and your marking was off resulting in you being far away from your teammates in the bridge. I’m not sure if it was because of nerves or you're not feeling well. You were doing well in rehearsals, and outside of those mistakes you seem to have solid technique. I hope that you get to move on so we can truly see what a good dancer you are!

Ky: I think the biggest thing I saw was a lack of stamina. I could see your energy dwindling as the song went on, and your rap/vocal parts became shaky. My suggestion to resolve this is endurance training. I think it would also make your rapping much more powerful. However I didn’t see any mistakes in the choreography. Your stage presence was also pretty solid. I enjoyed watching you. I think if you work on maintaining your energy you’ll be a really excellent performer.

Rankings:

1. Nora
2. Ky
3. Urika
4. Fen Hua
5. Jina

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Zoe's Thoughts On Group 4
(@LostInTheDream )

Eun U: I’m gonna be honest, I was a little disappointed with this performance. The vocals that were praised last round were shaky and too soft. But that’s not my area. Your dancing didn’t leave a huge impression. You executed the choreography and didn’t make any major technical mistakes. It was really your presence and lack of style that made you fade into the background. I’m gonna chalk it up to this not being your concept. But I was so impressed last round that I hope to see an improved performance next round!

Rini: You were easily the best dancer in this performance. Your execution of the choreography was knife-like yet still held that chicness required for this song. And your stage presence just oozed confidence and power. It’s like your movements were screaming the lyrics of the song. I also think technically you are very well rounded. No area of your body lacked precision, fluidity, or skill. You are definitely one of my favorite dancers here.

Soomin: I’m glad I got to see you rap! Even if it was short you proved that you could make up for a lack of skill in vocals with rap. Anyways I think your dancing was pretty good. You definitely captured the concept and I didn’t see any major issues. The one except would be your hip isolations. They are a huge part of this choreography and I didn’t see a whole lot of them here. It didn’t hugely take away from your performance though. I enjoyed getting to see this other side of you!

Yooyeon: I love how you were given a song that is about being confident, when your previous performance lacked it. I could definitely see an improvement in your vocals from last round due to this. But the same could not be said for your dancing. Yes you danced the choreography correctly, but your technique greatly lacked. You showed few isolations, there was little fluidity, and you missed many details. But considering the improvement in vocals, I'm confident you can do the same with dance!

Alez: I am pleasantly surprised by this performance. Going in I knew you were a vocalist, and you did show that today. But your dancing was really exceptional. Your movements felt deliberate and skillfully placed. Pairing that with your stage presence, you showed a debut worthy performance. The one area I would like to see improvement in is your footwork. It got a little sloppy at times, but this would really only be noticeable to someone trained in dance. Good job!

Rankings

1. Rini
2. Alez
3. Soomin
4. Eun U
5. Yooyeon

roaxy

Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
Daiyu's Thoughts On Group 1
(@chaerifyyy @Gwacekpop2 )

This is a rap song... right? Listen, your vocals are amazing but I'm gonna be talking about your rap. And well... yikes. Firstly, I will have to say your stage presence and chemistry as a group is amazing however the rap needs lots of work. You guys need to learn to compliment your vocal and rap well or else it will just end up sounding mismatched and unpleasing.

Katie: Firstly, Katie I could tell very well that you were struggling with the rap. I can tell your not very comfortable with fast and quick raps and that's perfectly fine but next time if you know you're not comfortable with a part of a performance just give it to someone else.

Heeseo: Heeseo you did everything perfectly well, your vocals complimented the song very well. But, work on your facial expressions nobody's gonna notice you if you have the same expression for 3 minutes straight. The k-pop industry is about attention and you need earn that attention.

Arin: Okay so Arin, you're dancing improved which is great and all but you have no sense of emotion in your voice it just sounds monotone like a robot. Nobody likes robotic voices you're not google so work on the emotions of your rap AND vocals.

Nayeon: Nayeon, you did very well with this performance. However, try and use your skills to compliment everyone else because to be honest it seemed like you were a soloist.

Xiaobai: Xiaobai, you and Nayeon did wonderful I can tell you worked really hard on your vocals though you could work a bit on your dance other than that great job.

To conclude, I don't think this song was a great choice for this group you guys don't suit vocal and rap songs personally I think more vocally based songs suit this group.