eyE jUst reAlisEd sOmEthiNg. (⊙ˍ⊙)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
We call ourselves BTS stan, Kpop stan, Red Velvet stan, etc., right?

But, diD yOu kNow that the word stan basically is a combination of two words: stalker and fan?

Did you guys know about this?( ̄□ ̄;)
Yeah, that's why I usually just call myself a fan. But the word is now merging into fan, but I don't know what to feel, so I'm just gonna keep calling myself a fan XD

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Yup.
Actually, my revelation was that when I realised this, my head went back to Eminem's famous hit. I had no idea at the time that the titular character's name had any specific meaning... Now I know.
(Of course, that's assuming the phrase was in use nearly twenty years ago... or was Marshall just being prophetic..?)

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Yeah. That’s why I don’t usually say I’m a stan of a group but just a fan lol
Yup.
Actually, my revelation was that when I realised this, my head went back to Eminem's famous hit. I had no idea at the time that the titular character's name had any specific meaning... Now I know.
(Of course, that's assuming the phrase was in use nearly twenty years ago... or was Marshall just being prophetic..?)
either way that’s a good song 👏

Taebeans_

Kpop Fan
Website
wattpad.com
Credits
Jongho
Yunho
Yeah, that's why I usually just call myself a fan. But the word is now merging into fan, but I don't know what to feel, so I'm just gonna keep calling myself a fan XD
I don't call myself Fan. I just don't enjoy the feeling of the word 'fan'. Since I'm an ARMY and during a conversation people ask me about Kpop or stuff, I say that I'm a BTS ARMY, and they go like, "In the sense?" So, I answer them that it's the fandom name of BTS.😅

Taebeans_

Kpop Fan
Website
wattpad.com
Credits
Jongho
Yunho
Yup.
Yeah. That's where the word 'stan' came from. I think the reason it got hit was because of the lyrics.

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
But technically we do watch a lot of stuff about our favorite groups like variety shows and music and everything, it kinda makes sense just sounds lowkey creepy

Yifan

Maknae
Credits
Yuta
Jisung
YangYang
Doyoung

But, diD yOu kNow that the word stan basically is a combination of two words: stalker and fan?

Wait whaaaat? I'll never call myself a stan again 😐😂
I was thinking about searching the real meaning of this word yesterday!!!

KaatKate

Kpop Stan
Credits
Yena
Yeojin
Xiao Jun

I just learned something new today...this changes my whole life
😱😱😱