(EVERGLOW) Mia x *character i made up*

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

najingter

when the flowers bloom beautifully and turned red
Author
Website
dancingwithyourghost.carrd.co
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
main characters
mia
-a member of everglow
-aka eunji

emie
-aka nakyung
-met everglow for the first time when she went to yuehua with the choreo team to teach the choreo for pirate
-a choreographer leader nd a backup dancer for everglow

e:u
aka jiwon #1
-a member of everglow
-mia's unnie and the one she goes to for advice in the team

liz
aka jiwon #2
-a member of ive
-emie's best friend

supporting
sihyeon
-leader of everglow

onda
-aka serim
-member of everglow

aisha
-aka yurim
-member of everglow

yiren
-not so innocent maknae of everglow
-ships mia and emie

yujin
-leader of ive
-the one liz goes to for help when she needs it

leeseo
-aka hyunseo
-the young kid whom is lovable and wise at weird times
-maknae of ive​

najingter

Author
Website
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
chapter 1: introduction
emie's pov
the roar of the engine started as the driver drove me and my team to yuehua entertainment. sitting near the back, i tilted my head up and rested it against the seat, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes. most of the team members did the same, either sleeping or just resting their eyes. we had been exhausted these few days, making a few choreographies in a week. as the team leader, i couldn't sleep. we woke at 4am today, finishing our last project just in time to go to yuehua to teach the choreography. they were an artist we hadn't done yet, though the other teams had. this group was called everglow.

the ride to yuehua was two hours long, and the driver gave us an idea: since we did have some new members whom hadn't been properly introduced to us because of our hectic schedule, we decided to play a few ice breaker games. 20 questions, would you rather, all of them. it was a good idea to hype the mood, since in a few minutes, we became noisy and chaotic, as we usually did. in fact, i was beginning to think, from the driver's expression, he was beginning to regret suggesting the game. in no time, we were in front of the building.

my heart thumped as i led the way to everglow's practice room. the others didn't know, but i was actually a huge fan of everglow. so being able to choreograph for my favourite idols, as you can guess, was actually a huge honor.

*time skip to breaktime*

i sat at a side, breathing heavily, my cheeks pink, my tongue dry.
while the others were interacting with the members, i was too shy to go up to them. this way usually why i didn't have many friends, because people thought i was being cold. but that wasn't the point. right now, i was in shock.

any hardcore fan would have been screaming if they got to spend a minute with their favourite idol.
i just got to spend two whole hours, teaching them. not only that, the CEO of yuehua told us we were to be their backup dancers as well.
my brain just couldn't process it.

i was in such a mess, staring into space, that i didn't even notice someone sit beside me.

"what are you thinking about?" a voice said next to me. "oh my god!" i exclaimed, shocked from her sudden appearance. mia smiled. "i'm sorry." she claimed, not sounding sorry at all. "oh...hello-" "no need for formal language. you can just call me eunji." she smiled again, sweetly this time, and i swear, it was the most beautiful smile i'd seen in my life. "then...hello, eunji-ah." i blushed a little, my heart sounding like it was playing the drums. really loudly. "hello! emie yaah!~" said person with beautiful smile cheerfully greeted, as she passed me a bottle of water. i drank the water, not knowing what to say next. for some reason, the water, which usually i hated, tasted...somewhat sweet. like...nice...kind of sweet. eunji didn't say anything as well, and we watched her bandmates play and interact with the rest of my team. a girl with dyed orange hair jumped as one of my teammates 'boo-ed' her and they both collapsed into laughter.

i heard a chuckle and looked at eunji, who had put her head on my shoulder. "they're so silly." she giggled, officially making my heart burst. it wasn't just the fact that she was my idol, and my idol was leaning her head on me, but the way she acted as if we had been friends for a long time. i watched her, entranced, as she watched her friends, a cute grin on her face.

i could have stayed that way forever, if not for life. my teammate whispered to me that we were 5 minutes late, and so we had to get up and teach again.

*another time skip coz my ass is lazy :p*
*after class*

after class, as i was getting ready to leave, someone (i knew who) came and tapped me on the shoulder. she offered me her phone, saying, "give me your number. please." while giving me a cute pout. scratch that. a REALLY cute pout. really, she didn't have to do that. i obviously was going to. because of mentioned REALLY cute pout, i literally almost felt my knees buckle. literally. "o-oh, yes, i'll do that." i stuttered, typing in the number and trying to run away politely, waving bye behind me.

i had too much to deal with right now. i rushed to the car, hoping i could fall asleep and make my thumping heart calm. but no. i had to stay awake. and deal with this shit. good shit.

my mind was in a mess. one. huge. mess.
i couldn't make sense of what had happened, or what was happening currently.

yunaisms

( :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:★:]̲̅ :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
main characters
mia
-a member of everglow
-aka eunji

emie
-aka nakyung
-met everglow for the first time when she went to yuehua with the choreo team to teach the choreo for pirate
-a choreographer leader nd a backup dancer for everglow

e:u
aka jiwon #1
-a member of everglow
-mia's unnie and the one she goes to for advice in the team

liz
aka jiwon #2
-a member of ive
-emie's best friend

supporting
sihyeon
-leader of everglow

onda
-aka serim
-member of everglow

aisha
-aka yurim
-member of everglow

yiren
-not so innocent maknae of everglow
-ships mia and emie

yujin
-leader of ive
-the one liz goes to for help when she needs it

leeseo
-aka hyunseo
-the young kid whom is lovable and wise at weird times
-maknae of ive​
LIZ YUJIN AND LEESEO MY LOVES

yunaisms

( :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:★:]̲̅ :̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
Author
Website
bestchongyunmain.carrd.co
Credits
Gorou
Araraki Itto
Sheep Plush
Mong Mong-ie
emie's pov
the roar of the engine started as the driver drove me and my team to yuehua entertainment. sitting near the back, i tilted my head up and rested it against the seat, taking a deep breath and closing my eyes. most of the team members did the same, either sleeping or just resting their eyes. we had been exhausted these few days, making a few choreographies in a week. as the team leader, i couldn't sleep. we woke at 4am today, finishing our last project just in time to go to yuehua to teach the choreography. they were an artist we hadn't done yet, though the other teams had. this group was called everglow.

the ride to yuehua was two hours long, and the driver gave us an idea: since we did have some new members whom hadn't been properly introduced to us because of our hectic schedule, we decided to play a few ice breaker games. 20 questions, would you rather, all of them. it was a good idea to hype the mood, since in a few minutes, we became noisy and chaotic, as we usually did. in fact, i was beginning to think, from the driver's expression, he was beginning to regret suggesting the game. in no time, we were in front of the building.

my heart thumped as i led the way to everglow's practice room. the others didn't know, but i was actually a huge fan of everglow. so being able to choreograph for my favourite idols, as you can guess, was actually a huge honor.

*time skip to breaktime*

while the others were interacting with the members, i was too shy to go up to them. this way usually why i didn't have many friends, because people thought i was being cold. but that wasn't the point. right now, i was in shock.

any hardcore fan would have been screaming if they got to spend a minute with their favourite idol.
i just got to spend two whole hours, teaching them. not only that, the CEO of yuehua told us we were to be their backup dancers as well.

i was in such a mess, staring into space, that i didn't even notice someone sit beside me.

"what are you thinking about?" a voice said next to me. "oh my god!" i exclaimed, shocked from her sudden appearance. mia smiled. "i'm sorry." she claimed, not sounding sorry at all. "oh...hello-" "no need for formal language. you can just call me eunji." she smiled again, sweetly this time, and i swear, it was the most beautiful smile i'd seen in my life. "then...hello, eunji-ah." i blushed a little, my heart sounding like it was playing the drums. really loudly. "hello! emie yaah!~" said person with beautiful smile cheerfully greeted, as she passed me a bottle of water. i drank the water, not knowing what to say next. for some reason, the water, which usually i hated, tasted...somewhat sweet. like...nice...kind of sweet. eunji didn't say anything as well, and we watched her bandmates play and interact with the rest of my team. a girl with dyed orange hair jumped as one of my teammates 'boo-ed' her and they both collapsed into laughter.

i heard a chuckle and looked at eunji, who had put her head on my shoulder. "they're so silly." she giggled, officially making my heart burst. it wasn't just the fact that she was my idol, and my idol was leaning her head on me, but the way she acted as if we had been friends for a long time. i watched her, entranced, as she watched her friends, a cute grin on her face.

i could have stayed that way forever, if not for life. my teammate whispered to me that we were 5 minutes late, and so we had to get up and teach again.

*after class*

after class, as i was getting ready to leave, someone (i knew who) came and tapped me on the shoulder. she offered me her phone, saying, "give me your number. please." while giving me a cute pout. scratch that. a REALLY cute pout. really, she didn't have to do that. i obviously was going to. because of mentioned REALLY cute pout, i literally almost felt my knees buckle. literally. "o-oh, yes, i'll do that." i stuttered, typing in the number and trying to run away politely, waving bye behind me.

i had too much to deal with right now. i rushed to the car, hoping i could fall asleep and make my thumping heart calm. but no. i had to stay awake. and deal with this shit. good shit.

emie is living my dream omg ????
also, i would work on better describing what places look like so u get a feel of the environment!! ^___^

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
emie's pov

*time skip to breaktime*

*after class*

i'll bold the parts where there needs to be a fix.

me and my team - my team and i
we hadn't done yet - we hadn't worked with yet
since we did have - because we had
whom - who
hype the mood - hype everyone up
thumped - pounded
so being able to choreograph for my favourite idols, as you can guess, was actually a huge honor. - being able to choreograph for my favourite idols was a dream come true.
i sat at a side, - i sat on the side,
way - was

najingter

Author
Website
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
chapter 2: the fast
mia pov
in a daze, i trod back to the dorm i shared with yiren, giggling madly, and holding my phone like it was a chunk of gold.
collapsing onto the bed, i breathed a sigh of happiness, relief, and overall a mix of very happy/stressed emotions.
"rennie, you're a genius..." yiren, removing her makeup, chuckled without saying anything.
i left her there, and went on my phone.
*time skip*

*the next day*

i held my breath as she came in, the leader of her team, in all her casual beauty.
it was this aura that immediately drawn myself to her, the way she carried herself, the way she was so...organized and calm and collected, her charisma, her elegance her...

okay i have to stop or it'll just be a rant on how perfect she is.

my point is, as soon as she came in, my heart just went out to her.

"...eunji? eunji-yah? hello?" a voice shook me out of my thoughts. emie stood in front of me, her perfect, full lips forming a small 'o' in confusion. i started to stare (again) but quickly shook myself out of it.
"oh...hello..." i blushed a little. i swear i saw a smile stretch at the tip of her lips, very briefly, but in a split second, she was clapping her hands and calling for attention. i can't say i didn't watch her continuously throughout the first half of the lesson, or think about her, or concentrate fully. to be honest, i thought i had never been any less concentrated in my idol career. jiwon-unnie noticed this, and she sought to speak with me on it in break.

"yah, what's wrong? you literally kept going off track! i don't how many times the choreographers had to call your name..." her attention switched to where i was staring, because when she said the word 'choreographers' my eyes immediately flicked to emie.
"where are you...? OH! see, you can't even pay attention to me! it must be it!" i creased my brows. "must be what?"
"you. like. her. the choreographers' leader. what was her name? emie." unnie smiled in satistfaction at finally realising what i was staring at. i felt a blush creep across my cheeks. "i. was. not! she- she-" my eyes flitted back to her, which only egged jiwon-unnie on even more that i liked the choreographers' leader. which i did.

hmph.

at that moment, while i was busy glaring at my unnie, someone came up to me. jiwon smirked and left me with a, "enjoy your chat, lovebirds." i rolled my eyes in annoyance but the feeling immediately wore off as i looked at emie. she smiled shyly. "um...i...wanted to give you something..." she took me by the hand, (which had sparks shooting through my body) and led me to where her bag was. she took out a...octopus soft toy?
(for those why don't know, the octopus soft toy that can flip inside and out)
"i...saw this in the store yesterday and...it...seemed like it fitted you..." for such a charismatic performer, she sure was soft and gentle. but it just fitted her so well, and also what made me like her even more. "oh...this is really cute! thanks~" i genuinely (god damn this word is hard to spell) liked it, and while the blush on my face was surely already a deep red, if possible, it became even deeper. at least, that was how i felt. emie grinned. "well, i...i gotta go. see you!" she rushed off, and i was left with cherry red cheeks, an octopus soft toy with i was, for sure, going to put on my bed and kiss every night, and a heart shooting fireworks.

taglist:
@Dreamer_13 @pika_chuu @yunaisms @sanasideup

Dreamer_13

Kpop Groupie
Website
dreamer13.carrd.co
Credits
Bart Simpson
Keroppi
JiU
Dami
chapter 2: the fast
mia pov
in a daze, i trod back to the dorm i shared with yiren, giggling madly, and holding my phone like it was a chunk of gold.
collapsing onto the bed, i breathed a sigh of happiness, relief, and overall a mix of very happy/stressed emotions.
"rennie, you're a genius..." yiren, removing her makeup, chuckled without saying anything.
i left her there, and went on my phone.
*time skip*

*the next day*

i held my breath as she came in, the leader of her team, in all her casual beauty.
it was this aura that immediately drawn myself to her, the way she carried herself, the way she was so...organized and calm and collected, her charisma, her elegance her...

okay i have to stop or it'll just be a rant on how perfect she is.

my point is, as soon as she came in, my heart just went out to her.

"...eunji? eunji-yah? hello?" a voice shook me out of my thoughts. emie stood in front of me, her perfect, full lips forming a small 'o' in confusion. i started to stare (again) but quickly shook myself out of it.
"oh...hello..." i blushed a little. i swear i saw a smile stretch at the tip of her lips, very briefly, but in a split second, she was clapping her hands and calling for attention. i can't say i didn't watch her continuously throughout the first half of the lesson, or think about her, or concentrate fully. to be honest, i thought i had never been any less concentrated in my idol career. jiwon-unnie noticed this, and she sought to speak with me on it in break.

"yah, what's wrong? you literally kept going off track! i don't how many times the choreographers had to call your name..." her attention switched to where i was staring, because when she said the word 'choreographers' my eyes immediately flicked to emie.
"where are you...? OH! see, you can't even pay attention to me! it must be it!" i creased my brows. "must be what?"
"you. like. her. the choreographers' leader. what was her name? emie." unnie smiled in satistfaction at finally realising what i was staring at. i felt a blush creep across my cheeks. "i. was. not! she- she-" my eyes flitted back to her, which only egged jiwon-unnie on even more that i liked the choreographers' leader. which i did.

hmph.

at that moment, while i was busy glaring at my unnie, someone came up to me. jiwon smirked and left me with a, "enjoy your chat, lovebirds." i rolled my eyes in annoyance but the feeling immediately wore off as i looked at emie. she smiled shyly. "um...i...wanted to give you something..." she took me by the hand, (which had sparks shooting through my body) and led me to where her bag was. she took out a...octopus soft toy?
(for those why don't know, the octopus soft toy that can flip inside and out)
"i...saw this in the store yesterday and...it...seemed like it fitted you..." for such a charismatic performer, she sure was soft and gentle. but it just fitted her so well, and also what made me like her even more. "oh...this is really cute! thanks~" i genuinely (god damn this word is hard to spell) liked it, and while the blush on my face was surely already a deep red, if possible, it became even deeper. at least, that was how i felt. emie grinned. "well, i...i gotta go. see you!" she rushed off, and i was left with cherry red cheeks, an octopus soft toy with i was, for sure, going to put on my bed and kiss every night, and a heart shooting fireworks.

taglist:
@Dreamer_13 @pika_chuu @yunaisms @sanasideup

It's good, I liked it. I think that you would be a great author.
p.s. Genuinely is a hard word to spell.

najingter

Author
Website
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
chapter 3
emie's pov
~saturday~

today was a whole new day. today was supposed to be a relaxing day. however, relaxing or not, was determined by how much sleep i got.
based on last night, i had barely gotten 5 hours of sleep.

i swear i needed to take a break from work.

it was not that i was tired and stressed from work itself, it was the people i worked up with. specifically, the person i worked with.
thinking about her and the cute way she was rooted there and blushing like mad when i gave her the octopus had my heart trembling so hard and sparks running through my blood. for a moment, our eyes locked, and my heart nearly exploded. but me being the coward i was, had run away.

i shook myself back to the present moment, grabbing my wallet and phone and rushing out the door.

"yah, jiwon-ah. sorry, i'm a little late." i rambled as i ran to the seat liz, or jiwon, had saved for me.
"it's okay, i've already ordered, though." she replied briskly.
just then, i caught sight of something in the distance. two girls, one with a blonde ponytail with red highlights, and and orange haired girl. my eyes widened, my heart thumped. i bit my lip unconciously and started to shake a little.
"...kyung-ah? whats wrong?" jiwon frowned. she looked in the direction where i was staring. "who are they?" i licked my lips, letting go of the table which i had been unconsciously gripping on to. "that's...those are two of the artists i am working for right now." "and you like them. the blonde one." my eyes widened in surprise. HOW did she know? my eyes conveyed that message.
she laughed. "kyung-ah, you've literally been spamming pictures in your whatsapp status of her, with weird captions like *weird captions* and the way you're staring at her now? someone definitely has a crush." i blushed. at a loss for words, i was saved by the lord when jiwon's (and my) order decided to appear at that moment.

stirring my ice choco furiously, i watched eunji and serim walk, chat, buy (probably overspending) and finally come in our direction. as i observed them come closer, suddenly feeling self-conscious,

my eyes sent signs toward jiwon as i told her that they had entered. she smirked and turned around. i swear i knew what her intentions were, but before i could stop her, she had raised her hand and waved to point at me.

we made eye contact again, for a brief moment, and a cherry red blush covered my cheeks. i know because jiwon told me. she, of course, immediately stood up to greet her sunbaenims, while i just stared at her.

Last edited:

Xena

yuqi 🙇‍♀️
Author
Credits
Doyoung
Inseong
Seungeun
Heesun
specifically, the person i worked with.
thinking about her and the cute way she was rooted there and blushing like mad when i gave her the octopus had my heart trembling so hard and sparks running through my blood.

the bolded words dont really make sense that much maybe fix it

Xena

yuqi 🙇‍♀️
Author
Credits
Doyoung
Inseong
Seungeun
Heesun
"...kyung-ah? whats wrong?" jiwon frowned. she looked in the direction where i was staring. "who are they?" i liked my lips, letting go of the table which i had been unconsciously gripping on to.

i believe you meant licked