(EVERGLOW) Mia x *character i made up*

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

najingter

when the flowers bloom beautifully and turned red
Author
Website
dancingwithyourghost.carrd.co
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
chapter 4
mia pov
i'm pretty sure that i had never blushed more in my life.
because someone, a very beautiful, slender, muscular someone, sitting opposite me, everytime i looked up, i blushed. it came to the point where i was just a tomato the whole time because i couldn't stop blushing.

onda pov
what on earth was wrong with eunji? she was SO red! she'd never, ever blushed this much before, even her ears were red! to be honest, se looked kinda cute...AAARGH! you pabo! mia is straight, not gay! she'll never get together with you! i wondered how it would be like if she ever blushed because of me. my heart would melt at once!

mia blushed again, a deeper red, if possible, and i felt i had to question her about it.
i sent a text to her, and she followed me to the back of the shop, confusion clear on her face.
"yah, what's wrong? are you sick?" i asked, worried.

she blushed more, which seemed to tell me she was sick. i was correct.

"ah...y-yes, i am a little sick." eunji answered, fanning herself.

"should we go back? i feel like going back anyways, it'll be no big deal." i cut her off as she tried to protest.

"a-ah, no! i'll be fine. if you want to go back, you can go."
a cute cat smile appeared, obviously trying to appease me. she only smiled at me like that when she wanted to appease me. but when she appeased (or tried to) me, i knew something wasn't right. i decided to leave the matter there, and ask jiwon-unnie to help me.

"ok, see you later."

"jiwon-unnie! i need help!" i called as i went through the front door. she met me in the kitchen, listening to my story. a small grin appeared on her face when i finished.

"do you REALLY not know why she was like that? tell me, honestly." she smirked.

"no! i really don't know! why are you smirking?" the smirk just made me even more confused. huh??? what was going on???

"it's alright, i'll talk to her for you."

"thanks, then." i replied, still feeling very confused.

mia pov
after a very nice afternoon with liz and emie, manager kim took me back home. i was flushed, hot and bothered, but happy.
when i got in, jiwon was waiting at the door for me, an unreadable look on her face.

"omo! w-what's wrong?" the blush fading, my eyebrows creasing in confusion.

(a/n: sorry i took a little long 😭 )

chapter 5
mia pov
jiwon unnie dragged me into the dorm, and all the way upstairs to her room's bathroom where we couldn't be heard.

"what is it?" i whispered, not knowing why, but feeling very confused.

she got to the point straightaway, as park no-beating-around-the-bush-jiwon did.

"onda told me to ask you what happened." she stated.

"what happened?"

"at the cafe. why your face was so red."

my eyes widened, and a blush immediately crept onto my already red face.

"d-did you tell her?"

"tell what?"

"that i like-"

i was promptly cut off by jiwon unnie.

"oho! so you admit it! you do like-"

"shut up! why do you have to be so loud?!" i hissed, eager to keep my secret from the rest of the members. two was more than enough.

"no, i didn't tell. why would i be asking you anyways?" she smirked.

"if its nothing else, i'll go." i ran off, desperately trying to rush to my room, downstairs and at the other side of the house, before anyone else saw the blush on my cheeks.

i spent the next hour either daydreaming, staring at our chat log, or hugging the octopus toy.

emie pov

drinking alchohol the day before a schedule was not a good idea. before i left liz, she told me to not drink when i got home.

i drank.

not just a little, two bottles of soju. and was reaching three.

i almost didn't know why i was drinking, but by this time i was pretty drunk.

looking into the mirror, i could see that my cheeks were pretty damn red, my eyelids were heavily lidded and i was struggling to stand on my own. i was pretty sure i collapsed on the bed not long after, not knowing what my dreams had in store for me.​

najingter

Author
Website
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
chapter 6
emie pov
*emie's dream*

i blinked a few times, then the vision in front of me became clear.
i was looking at two women, snuggled up together on a couch, covered in a lavender blanket.

the lavender blanket looked very familiar, and i scooted over to the couple to get a better look.

the brown haired lady had her back turned towards me as she engaged the other in a kiss. they were giggling like they were a new couple.
i felt them both very familiar. i ran to the back of the sofa to look at the brown haired girl's face and found......myself?!

yes, the brown haired girl was me.

my eyebrows scrunched and i as i glanced from face to face, saw...mia? the girl whom i had just kissed was mia?

my hand immediately went to my lips, wondering whether this was just a dream or something from the future.....
wait what?
no, this had to be a dream! i mean it was, but it couldn't be more than a dream! mia and i had nothing together!
and i obviously didn't like her, no, not at all....

well maybe i did. a teeny tiny one.
but still.

*the next morning*

i woke up with a massive headache, the result of my drinking from last night. come to think of it, why was i drinking in the first place?
that didn't matter.

i looked at my phone and gasped. it was 9 o'clock! i had to reach yuehua entertainment by 10:30! i rushed out of bed, ignoring my wobbly legs and ran to get ready.

mia pov

today was the day where the choreographers took us individually and taught us our personal parts. dance for me was at the end of my schedule, so i had lots of time to prepare. unfortunately, my daydreaming kept me from the good pages in my teacher's books' as they were frustrated about my sudden lack of attention.

"ah, sorry." i apologised to my vocal teacher as i lost focus for the third time. with the strict vocal teacher, it hadn't gone down well and, as sihyeon and i expected, i got a nagging and had to stay back an extra 15 minutes. yay.

dance class seemed to take eternity to come, and when it finally did, i rushed out of my dorm and realised halfway to the dance studio that i had forgotten my contact lenses. gosh darn it, i guess i'll just not see anything then.

the beautiful dance teacher/choreographer was waiting for me in the dance studio. unfortunately i couldn't see her face as i was not wearing my contact leanses or my glasses, but the sight of her made me blush all the same.
"h-hello." i felt my face growing redder when she turned to me.

*time skip to when she's dancing*

"now, i'll show you the guide." she held up a phone in front of me, but i could barely pick out the people, because, as said before, i couldn't see. when the video finished, she asked me which parts i was okay with and the parts i wanted to change. i grew beet red when i struggled to tell her about my contact lense problem.

"uh...i....couldn't see anything. i don't have my contact lenses." staring at my feet, my fingers playing with each other a little roughly. if the scolding from my vocal teacher wasn't fierce enough, this had to be it. i didn't see anything she showed me, of course she was going to be mad.

except she wasn't.

"oh? why didn't you tell me earlier? i have a box of contact lenses here..." taking my hand, she led me to the piano where she reached into the bag (or so i heard) and took out the contact lenses. i put on the lenses and i could immediately see better.

*emie has the same eye condition as mia*

*after class, making small talk in the dance studio*

"why-why didn't you scold me?" i shyly asked. emie set down the bottle of water the had been absolutely inhaling, and cleared her throat.

"why? did you want me to scold you?" she chuckled, her eyes turning into a half-moon shape as she grinned playfully.

"its late, and you've had classes, you must be tired. " she explained. she fixed me with her (very) intense gaze. "don't keep doing that, though. my patience may run out."

although i didn't think much of the explanation at first, i felt a little disappointed. so she did that with every student, apparently.

my slight decline in cheerfulness was noticed, though, because she started tickling me.

"why? am i not enough to make you smile? " she cheerfully shouted while tickling me to the death.

"ok, ok, enough!" i pushed her off me, her mission to make me smile again successful.

just then, i received a notification on my phone from my manager.
when are you done? hurry! it's getting late.

"oh, i...i have to go now. my manager is growing impatient." i told her.

as crackheaded as i was. nothing would have prepared me for what crazy thing i was about to do when she offered to send me down and she and i were in the elevator.

emie pov

"bye, eunji-yah. " i said as we were reaching the first floor in the lift. she grinned her cat grin, glanced between the screen showing the level we were at and i once, and didn't hesitate to peck my cheek, leaving me speechless, and said bye to me too. she rushed out of the elevator into the car, not giving me a chance to question her. i didn't need to. at that point, even with the cold weather, my face turned a very deep red. like deeper-than-beet-red kind of red.

najingter

Author
Website
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
finally got around to reading this! it's nice! and especially for someone your age (don't take this the wrong way! i was a writer when i was 12) it's incredible! better than what i was writing that age i dare say (/lh/j). you've got hella potential as a writer. please keep doing it, man!

also this story is cute so far :)
i like cute stories, and i kinda want this to be a fluff but fluffs usually get boring/ are for oneshots soo...maybe some homophobic members? :0