ENCHANTRESS {Fake Group} Introduction/Updates/News

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Yujin

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Xia

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Violet

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Zoe

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
890e4a16c2dfebe20929e15f7482646f.png

Fake Kpop News
Yujin of ENCHANTRESS and Huening Kai of TXT will be stepping down as MCs of Music Bank.
The duo have been headlining the show for over a year now, so many will be sad to see them go.
However many know they have excited projects in the work that they need to spending their time on.
Yujin especially was cast as the host of "Boys Planet".
Check out their farewell performance and speeches below!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
9d1bb5f64e0b318de0d2974d47797384.png

Welcome to another part of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
previously unreleased thoughts and random information about the group.
I just really enjoy sharing my process, even if you don't care all that much.
In this installment I will be discussing some aspects of ENCHANTRESS's discography that I regret.

So what do I mean by regret? I mean songs I wish I hadn't included in an album for one reason or another,
or songs I wish I had saved for a future album. I would like to remark that I am very proud of ENCHANTRESS's discography, and these few dissatisfactions aren't a huge damper on it.

Songs I Regret Using
Kill This Love - Blackpink
This song can be found in "Enchanted: Poison Love". While the lyrics of the song do fit the concept I feel like it's the only thing that fits. The melody is anything like an ENCHANTRESS song. The distribution is also a bit funky due to the lack of vocal lines. I think I was just so desperate to have a rap based song that I settled for "Kill This Love". This is a song I regularly question when I see it associated with the group.

Back Together - EVERGLOW
This song can be found in the repackage album "Sweet Dream". It is the only new song on the album except for the title track "Sunrise"-Gfriend. Now it's not that "Back Together" doesn't sound like an ENCHANTRESS song, cause it really does. It also fits the lyrics and concept I was going for. I just wish I picked a song with a little more impact. Think about ENHYPEN's repacked with "Blessed-Cursed" and the bside "Polariod Love". The bside on that album is probably their most popular song. With this comparison I hope to express that "Back Together" just didn't feel like enough. Originally I wanted "Awake" by Jin to be the b-side, but I couldn't find a female cover. So while I think it could have been a great song on another album, it's just not strong enough here.

Songs I Wish I Had Held Onto
In My Dreams - Red Velvet
This is one that I don't feel super strongly about. "In My Dreams" is on ENCHANTRESS's debut album. It completely fits the concept, and actually feels like the group's defining song to me. However it would have fit even better on the 'Beautiful Nightmare" album. This album is literally about being stuck in an eternal sleep that is both beautiful and nightmarish. It would have been perfect!

Secret Garden - Oh My Girl (Japanese Version)
I used the Japanese version of "Secret Garden" as the b-side on ENCHANTRESS's Japanese album "The Bloom". While the song fits really well, I regret it. The first reason is because I wish I had picked an actual bside. I definitely could have found some Japanese song or Japanese version of a flower themed song that isn't "Secret Garden". The second is that this song would be absolutely perfect as a promotional bside on an upcoming ENCHANTRESS album. Honestly I might just pretend they're different songs so I can still use it.

Swan - Oh My Girl
This song is also from ENCHANTRESS's debut album "Enchanted: First Sight". While it does fit the concept of the album I think it could fit better on "Enchanted: Poison Love". The fairytale for this album is Swan Lake and would really fit the Odette/Innocent side of the album. It's also literally called "Swan". But I also like the sound it brings to the debut album, so I'm not super broken up about it. Maybe I'll call it a teaser for a future album lol.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
890e4a16c2dfebe20929e15f7482646f.png

Fake Kpop News
ENCHANTRESS's faced some problems during their performance of "Bon Bon Chocolat"on Inkigayo today.
The audio completely cut two different times. The first time was in the first section of verses. The girls stopped performing and waited for the music to restart. Aurora proceeded to cheer on the girls who appeared to be stressed by the audio cutting out. The music originally restarted and the girls performed until the music cut out a second time during the pre-chorus. Instead of stopping this time the ENCHANTRESS members continued to perform with Aurora acting as the instrumental.
Many are commending both ENCHANTRESS for their professional performance and live singing.

@ FAKEKPOPQUEEN- It's so professional for them to continue even when the music cut out twice.

@ AuroraForever - ENCHANTRESS proving yet again that they are the queens at live singing.
@ BadaYujinXiaVioletZoe - They really never skip out on their daily serving of CDs.
@ Calla_Lily - Yah that's so unprofessional of Inkigayo for the audio to cut out on a top artist.

@ Mythosssss - Can we get a studio version of this with Aurora providing the audio in the back?

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
cf6d98564d411383b6ef22c5fd1d9ae4.png

{Survivor} Violet's Vocal Time
I have a very special guest for this episode of Violet's Vocal Time....Yejoon unnie from CALLA!
Yejoon unnie and met a couple of years ago when we were SM trainees. We recently reconnected and I asked her to sing with me. Check out our cover of "Suvivor" and support CALLA!
@yunaing
Violet=Lily
Yejoon=Haewon

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
8c0085a1b2f391928e32a757c45ffed5.png

Below are two tables detailing ENCHANTRESS's music show wins.
These tables are updated as of "Villainy: Golden Greed".
I will update them after every promotion cycle.
As of now ENCHANTRESS has achieved 72 music show wins with 9 songs.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Welcome to another part of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
In this installment I will be providing an artist distribution for ENCHANTRESS's discography.

What is this artist distribution I speak of? Well I'm going to go through ENCHANTRESS's discography and determine how many songs I use from each kpop artist included.
This will not include repeated songs on repackage or Japanese albums.
For the artists with only 1 song I will be grouping those together.
I might also provide some context!

(G)I-DLE - 3 Songs
HWAA, Senorita, and Lion.

(G)I-DLE songs are good for their raps and occasional fantasy vibe.
Others have been added and removed several times.

Blackpink - 4 songs
Whistle, Kill This Love, Forever Young, and Pretty Savage.

Blackpink songs typically serve as the 'rap song' on each album.

Everglow - 3 songs
Back Together, Bon Bon Chocolat, Please Please

EVERGLOW title tracks can be too girl crush. I do want to include more of their b-sides though. But it also creates a fairness of distribution issue.

Gfriend - 4 songs
Time for the Moonnight, Sunrise, Apple, and Mago.

Gfriend songs (2018-2021) often work really well for ENCHANTRESS.
Only issue is that there is no rapping.

IU - 2 songs
Love Poem & Coin

IU songs feel too big for a bside most of the time. There are also some I'm saving for something special.

IZ*ONE - 3 songs
D-D-Dance, La Vie En Rose (Japanese version), and AYAYAYA.

IZ*ONE songs are great but they often don't feel right for the concept.

Oh My Girl - 6 songs
Closer, Swan, Real Love, Dolphin, Twilight, and Secret Garden (Japanese version).

Oh My Girl's sound very much represents the light side of ENCHANTRESS.
I also use their songs because they fit the group's fantasy concept but also have raps.

Red Velvet - 5 songs
In My Dreams, La Rouge, Psycho, In & Out, and Red Flavor.

I was expecting more since they're my ult group.
Their concept can work really well and not really well for ENCHANTRESS.
I also think I'm less likely to use a RV song because I cherish them so much.
But they have been listed on albums and removed numerous times.

Taeyeon - 5 songs
U R, Fire, I Blame On You, Time Lapse (Aurora), and Heart.

Taeyeon songs are often perfect for the ballads on the albums.

TWICE - 3 songs
Love Foolish, Cry for Me, and Hell in Heaven.

TWICE songs are often too vocal heavy for a fair distribution.
However when they fit the concept as well as they did in the respective albums they go.

1 song

Cherry Bullet (Love So Sweet), GWSN (Like it Hot), Wendy (Like Water), Dreamnote (Ghost), PIXY (Bewitched), Chungha (Stay Tonight), Berry Good (Angel), Purplebeck (Crystal Ball), LE SSERAFIM (Blue Flame), BTS (cover of Magic Shop), YooA (Abracadabra), ITZY (What I Want), and ELRIS/Alice (Jackpot).
Haven't found any other songs of their's that work.
Laboum (Journey to Atlantis)

Most of their songs sound too dated.
Sunmi (Siren), IVE (Royal), WJSN (As You Wish), and Purple Kiss (Twinkle).

I have almost included other songs of theirs.
Soyeon x Nada from Unpretty Rapstar (Scary)

They don't have any other songs together lol.

Overall Thoughts

I'm overall really happy with the distribution of artists I've used. I feel like it's mostly been Red Velvet and Oh My Girl but I am pleasantly surprised. I hope to expand the diversity of artists with upcoming albums!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

In this installment I will be discussing ENCHANTRESS's M/V views on YouTube.

Thank you for the idea @yunaing !

I'm going to be providing views for 24 hours, 1 week, 1 month, and a current view count.
I will do this for each title track and also provide an explanation.
First I want to give a brief explanation of ENCHANTRESS popularity growth.
Ever After follows a similar path as HYBE. They were small and unpopular, but with some luck and hard work they have become like one of the Big 4. However I expedited the popularity process a bit compared to HYBE.
So when ENCHANTRESS debuted they were nugu but went viral. Now they are popular at the level of a top 3 group in a generation.

Closer (Enchanted: First Sight)
24 hours: 2 million views
1 week: 15 million views
1 month: 30 million views
Current: 320 million views
Like I said before ENCHANTRESS was originally nugu, but they went semi-viral at debut. This was due to their unique concept and their vocals. So they gained some views and charted well, enough to get 3 wins. But they didn't get a ton of views until they rose in popularity and new Auroras went back and watched their debut. That explains the big jump in views between 1 month and current.

Like it Hot (Enchanted: Burning Hearts)
24 hours: 15 million views
1 week: 80 million views
1 Month: 120 million views
Current: 290 million views
At this point ENCHANTRESS was decently popular due to a successful debut and being from a small company (Similar to StayC). So their comeback was highly anticipated, that explains the higher 24 hours views. However I don't view Like It Hot as one of their more popular comebacks. So while it gained more views in the first month, it has less views than their debut.

Psycho (Enchanted: Poison Love)
24 hours: 10 million views
1 week: 1o0 million views
1 Month: 250 million views
Current: 600 million views
So with the disappointment of Like It Hot ENCHANTRESS may have lost a few bandwagon stans. This resulted in less 24 hours views. However I view Psycho as the song that really propelled ENCHANTRESS to popularity. It went viral and is one of their more popular songs to date. So I think after the initial fic-viewers realized how good the song was and they encouraged others to watch it, or they reposted it on SNS. So views quickly jumped due to it going viral.

Red Flavor (Summer Magic)
24 hours: 30 million views
1 week: 80 million views
1 Month: 200 million views
Current: 450 million views
Like with Like it Hot, it got a lot of views in the first 24 because of Psycho's popularity. The song was received well and continued to grow regularly. The current views is higher because to me Red Flavor is
the summer song. So when every summer comes around it goes semi-viral.

Twilight (Beautiful Nightmare)
24 hours: 40 million views
1 week: 100 million views
1 Month: 450 million views
Current: 700 million views
Same thing with high views due to anticipation. Twilight is also another ENCHANTRESS song that I view as being incredibly popular and went viral at debut. Twilight is also the title track that I would view as a staple for new fic-fans. At this point ENCHANTRESS's popularity would be very high, leading to higher views.

Sunrise (Sweet Dream)
24 hours: 43 million views
1 week: 90 million views
1 Month: 250 million views
Current: 375 million views
Same thing with high views due to anticipation. However I view Sunrise as one of ENCHANTRESS's least liked title tracks. Fic-fans think it's a bit basic and not as bombastic compared to ENCHANTRESS's other work. Toxic Bada and Zoe fic-stans would also be upset that there is no rapping in the song. However due to ENCHANTRESS's popularity it would still have a lot of views.

La Vie En Rose (The Bloom)
24 hours: 10 million views
1 week: 40 million views
1 Month: 90 million views
Current: 200 million views
Japanese songs by kpop artists tend to get a lot less views than Korean releases. So I lowered the views. However they are still a popular group, so they would get a high-ish level of views.

Lion (Villainy: Reflection of Vanity)
24 hours: 48 million views
1 week: 450 million views
1 Month: 650 million views
Current: 800 million views
Same thing with high views due to anticipation. I decided to make the views the highest for 2 reasons. This album is the one that I got the most compliments for on the forums. This song also shows quite a different side of ENCHANTRESS. So the song would go viral due to that. I also think Bada's rap would make it go viral as well. Lion is ENCHANTRESS's most popular title track.

As You Wish (Villainy: Spellbound)
24 hours: 50 million views
1 week: 400 million views
1 Month: 585 million views
Current: 700 million views
Same thing with high views due to anticipation. But I view As You Wish as less popular than Lion, but still a pretty popular title track. That's why it doesn't surpass Lion. The group is also very popular at this point, leading to higher views.

Bon Bon Chocolat (Villainy: Golden Greed)
24 hours: 47 million views
1 week: 350 million views
1 Month: 500 million views
Current: 725 million views
Same thing with high views due to anticipation. But I lowered them from As You Wish because it wasn't as popular as Lion. As for the rest of the views, I believe Bon Bon Chocolat is ENCHANTRESS's most decisive title track. So I think fic-netizens who don't stan would still watch the M/V to create an opinion on it. This is why it has such high views+the group's popularity is high.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
f0db6e542a01e811c155006e552ae345.png

Linked below is a Google Doc detailing ENCHANTRESS's entire discography. The link to the YouTube playlist for each album is also linked at the listing. You can also find the discography and be able to order albums in the carrd linked to my profile.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
cf6d98564d411383b6ef22c5fd1d9ae4.png

Unniez Episode 2 {Gummi}
Bada: Hello and welcome to…
Together: Unniez!!!
Yujin: We are the eldest members of ENCHANTRESS, thus the name of this show. I am Yujin, the ultimate unnie.
tumblr_pww8e5TTpL1x86xplo2_400.gif

Bada: And I am Bada the leader unnie!
jennie-cute-cat-and-heart-y54r3qrb5eej8aef.gif

Bada: Please welcome this week’s guest Gummi!!
nayeon.gif

*Bada and Yujin cheer for them and everyone bows*

Yujin: Please introduce yourself!
Gummi: Hello!! As many of you already know, my name is Gummi! I am a soloist born in the year 2000 and I am known for my cute concept. I just had my comeback with the album “It’s Me” and the lead single “Pop!” I am also the Main Vocalist and leader of a pre-debut girl group called GEMS!
Bada: Yet again an episode of Unniez features the guest being the unnie instead of us. So welcome Gummi unnie!
Yujin: *points and laughs at Bada* You just can’t escape being maknae.
Bada: I finally know what Zoe must go through *fake sad face*.
Yujin: *Pats Bada on the back* I guess you’re gonna have to get used to it.
*Everyone laughs*
Bada: Right, now that we’ve met Gummi unnie it’s time to move onto our segment….Fictional Idol Story!
Yujin: I call it FOS *whispers*
Bada: In this segment we will be discussing one of the various topics submitted by our wonderful guests.
*Yujin picks up an envelope and opens it dramatically*
Yujin: In this episode we will be discussing, drum roll please….
*Everyone drums their hands on their lap*
Yujin: Debut Day!
Bada: Such a sentimental topic that I know Yujin unnie and I have a lot to say about. However, let's let our guest go first! Could you tell us a bit about what your debut date was like unnie?
Gummi: Perfect this is what I wanted to talk about! My debut day was probably the best day of my life! It’s when I saw my parents for the first time in 7 years, The day I achieved my lifelong dream, God, I could go on about this topic for days!
Yujin: Go on! That’s why you’re here!
Gummi: Thank you! So on my first music stage I was so nervous and I messed up the choreo so badly. For a while news media and articles wouldn’t leave me alone about it, and it was so stressful. But with the help of my family and fans I got through it and I can now perfectly do all of my choreo!
Bada: I'm glad you were able to ignore the media and become a better artist! But don't feel too bad, we've all been there, and sometimes it's better to see the bright side of the situation. Were there any funny mistakes we didn’t notice?
Gummi: Of course there were! The choreo for most of my songs were pretty easy but it took a lot of vocal work. I had to work really hard to get my vocal range up and I would stay in the recording studio for days on end practicing my vocal parts!
Yujin: Oh I completely understand the vocal part. ENCHANTRESS is a pretty vocal heavy group with a lot of difficult songs. The song “U R”, which is on our debut album, was the one I struggled with the most because of the higher parts. I actually used to hate the song because it caused me so many problems. I feel bad saying that because Violet wrote it, but I promise it wasn’t you sweetie! *makes a heart with her arms towards the camera* But like you I put in a lot of hard work at vocal lessons and in the recording studio. Now I can sing that song with no problem.
Bada: Outside of vocals there was this one mistake that none of the ENCHANTRESS members can forget from our debut stage.
Yujin: Oh god, I thought I had finally been able to scrub my brain clean of that moment.
Bada: We were a pretty unknown group at debut so we didn’t exactly get treated the best at music shows. For our debut stage of “Closer” on M Countdown the wrong track was played. The company had set it up that we would be singing live but with a backing track just in case anyone’s nerves messed with their ability to sing or rap. I guess there was some kind of mix up and the version without the backing vocals was played. We were all really confused at not hearing what we had practiced with in our ear pieces. But I think it caused an adrenaline rush and we ended up being able to sing the whole song live.
Yujin: It was really scary and I was convinced that everyone could tell or that my vocals were bad. Turns out nobody noticed, and this is probably the first time anyone is hearing about it.
Bada: And while performing that stage we all kind of came to the realization that we prefer to sing live without the backing track.
Yujin: Oh for sure! It feels like we can better connect with Aurora when we sing live. It also makes each stage an exciting new adventure. I know you haven’t spent as much time in the industry as we have Gummi unnie but I’m sure you understand what we mean.
Gummi: Oh yes, especially now that I have improved my vocals and have better memorization of my choreography. I love getting to go on stage with less nerves and more excitement. I always look forward to connecting with my Bears when I’m on stage!

Bada: All right next we’re going to discuss your most recent promotions! Can you tell us about your most recent release?
Gummi: "Pop!" is by far my favorite release! But the choreo took so long to learn it was so tiring to learn. Plus I had a really good friend NRU feature on the album!
Yujin: I’m such a big fan of “Pop!”! See I can even do the hand dance that went viral. *attempts to do the Pop! hand dance enthusiastically yet fails*.
Bada: *laughs* Maybe you should practice as much as Gummi unnie cause that was a little rough unnie.
Yujin: Hey at least I tried!
Bada: *Pats Yujin’s back*. Don’t worry I know you did unnie. Anyways I love this album so much. I think my favorite song is “Pretty Boys”. I just love the hook of the song “Boys boys boy…”. It’s so addictive. I hope you can do a live stage for it soon Gummi unnie.
Gummi: I’ll put it on the list! That song was really fun to record, I was hoping it could be a promotional track but I had to show off NRU in “Love Countdown”.

Bada: Right! As the last segment of Unniez we get to see a performance of “Pop!”.
Yujin: This is gonna be so cool to see in real life!
Bada: Gummi unnie could you give us a mini performance of “Pop!”?
*Gummi stands up and gets into position*
*pretend there are no background dancers*
*Bada and Yujin clap and whoop*
Yujin: Wasn’t that awesome?! Clear my schedule cause for the rest of today I’m gonna master that hand dance!
*Bada sighs and shakes her head lovingly*
Bada: Please ignore the fool next to me as we wrap up this episode of Unniez! Please support Gummi unnie with both her solo promotions and her upcoming group GEMS!
Yujin: Thank you for watching this episode of…
All: Unniez!!
@Heartz4MyLove<3

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Babe wake up a new episode of Unniez just dropped

I’m babe, I’m awake and I love Unniez 💕💕💕💕💕 It’s so fun being on the reading end instead of the writing end. I demand more now! /j