ENCHANTRESS {Fake Group} Introduction/Updates/News

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Yujin

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Xia

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Violet

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Zoe

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
890e4a16c2dfebe20929e15f7482646f.png

Fake Kpop News
On this week's episode of Boys Planet, 2 groups of contestants covered ENCHANTRESS's "Kill This Love".
Yujin being the host of the show was present for the performances.
An audience member filmed Yujin while she watched, resulting in some priceless moments.
The fancam shows her excitement, shock, and a lot of fangirling.
This video has gone viral on multiple platforms due to Yujin's cuteness and bright expressions.
tumblr_ptnt6wsSSy1tizu4so1_400.gif
joy-laughing-red-velvet-members-lqlrpkcrhh203x2m.gif

*Pretend these gifs are the fancam*

Check out the original ENCHANTRESS version of "Kill This Love" below!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
9d1bb5f64e0b318de0d2974d47797384.png

Welcome to part I forget of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
previously unreleased thoughts and random information about the group.
I just really enjoy sharing my process, even if you don't care all that much.
This installment will focus solely on ENCHANTRESS's 1st repackage album, "Sweet Dream".

✨ Album Name and Concept ✨
The concept for "Sweet Dream" is simply a continuation of the fairytale from "Beautiful Nightmare", Sleeping Beauty. "Beautiful Nightmare" ends with Aurora falling into the cursed sleeping. "Sweet Dream" picks up from the story and Aurora is woken up by her Prince Phillip. So the album is supposed to represent that jubilant love of finally being able to be with your true love after a nightmare. The album name is simply the opposite of "Beautiful Nightmare". This indicates a connection between the two and serves the purpose of the concept.

✨ Sweet Dream Tracks ✨
Only two of the tracks on this album are original (aka not from Beautiful Nightmare). The title track "Sunrise" by Gfriend was always there and is perfect to me. However that one additional bside was a pain in the butt. Here is it's revolution!
The Bside
1. The original choice for bside was "Awake" by Jin of BTS, but it had to go. Ideally I would still love to use this song. However there is no female cover I could find that I felt was good enough/convincing enough. This was and still is disappointing to me because it is perfect for the album!

2. Then the bside turned in "Timeless" by Taeyeon. I think I changed it because of the lyrics. The sound is perfect for the album, but the lyrics are about always having eternal love for someone in you past. It's about reminiscing about an old lover that you split with. This didn't fit the concept of the album/story at all.

3. At the point of adding "Timeless" I also wanted to add a rap based track. The two new songs were vocals only and I didn't feel it was fair to Bada and Zoe. But I was never able to find one that fit the concept.

4. Finally I changed the bside to "Back Together" by EVERGLOW. This song fits the concept and the sound. But I wish I had looked harder. While I love the song, it feels like a filler track that was randomly added. It does have ENCHANTRESS's 'sound' but it feels too easy. It's a song I mentioned in a post about regrets regarding my group. This song is why I consider "Sweet Dream" one of ENCHANTRESS least popular releases. But I have to live with it and it's not like it sticks out horribly.

Next time I'll touch on "The Bloom".

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Welcome to part I forget of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
This installment will focus solely on ENCHANTRESS's 1st Japanese, "The Bloom".

*Also I know I just posted one of these but I'm waiting for my hair to dry and need something to do*

✨ Album Name and Concept ✨
Fun Fact: The Bloom originates all the way back in 2021! It started out as a mini album and then turned into a full album. This was before I attached fairytales to ENCHANTRESS, so the album was just flower themed. The name was selected because it's linked to flowers. Later on I decided to make this ENCHANTRESS's Japanese debut. I'm not entirely sure why, I think it's because I was obsessed with "Voice" by Taeyeon at the time, and this album had a title track that also had a Japanese version. When that happened I decided to select a Japanese folktale called "Princess Peony". It was a bit hard working with this fairytale as the information about it is a bit hard to find. But I really wanted to include Japanese culture into the album. The album kept it's flower theme, but now also held a second one of unfounded love.

✨ The Bloom Tracks ✨
Okay so only 1 song stay consistent on this album and there was a lot of swapping. So instead of how I usually do this, I'm going to just list the song and say why I added it and removed it.
Also that one consistent song is the title track "La Vie En Rose" by IZ*ONE. But that still changed from Korean to Japanese. This was picked for it's flower theme and it's 'ENCHANTRESS sound'.
Now for the bsides!

Secret Garden by Oh My Girl
Was originally on the album as a promo track. It then became a unit song for Yujin, Xia, and Violet. Then it became a promo track again. It was added back and made the unit song again but with Zoe instead of Xia. Then it was removed when I decided that "Voice" by Tayeon didn't fit no matter how much I loved it.

Flower Shower by HyunA
This was a rap track for the album. It stayed until I decided to make it a Japanese album.

Rain on Me by Majors
This was added because I wanted something water themed. I think I removed it because one of the member's singing voice really irritated me lol.

Butterflies by Red Velvet
This is another one that stayed on the album until it was transformed to Japanese. It was added cause butterflies and flowers you know?

Wind Flower by Mamamoo
This one also stayed onto the end. It was added because you know the title. But I was just gonna call it wind cause I already had a song with the word flower in it. I'm also kind of glad this was never used. Mamamoo's voices and style doesn't really suit ENCHANTRESS.

This marks the end of the first tracklist.

Rain by Taeyeon
This replaced "Rain on Me" because it had the same theme but I liked it more. It was removed for something better.

Dahlia by (G)I-DLE
This one stayed on until the end when it was added. I added it because it added another sound to the album which catered to other members. But I'm also glad I haven't used it because a lot of other fictional artists have used it and I don't want to seem like I'm copying.

Spring Day by BTS (cover)
This song was the better that replaced "Rain". I added it because it fit the concept and I loved the song. It was replaced cause I found a song sung be a female idol which was better than using a cover.

Sunrise by Gfriend
It fits the concept but it was removed so it could be the title track of "Sweet Dream". It was also meant to be the unit song for Yujin, Violet, and Zoe after I took them off "Secret Garden".

Singing in the Rain by Jinsoul
This song was added for the purpose of being Bada and Xia's unit song. I think it suited them and it fit the concept. It stayed until the album was changed.

I by Taeyeon
This replaced "Spring Day" and it was the absolute perfect fit for this concept and sound. It was made a promo track. A little spoiler, I might use this song soon.

The Fifth Season by Oh My Girl
This was added after I removed "Sunrise". I think I removed it because I had too many vocally based songs on the album. Also distributing the song is a pain.

Shine by Pentagon (cover)
I wanted a rap based song and got one with a cover of "Shine". It stayed until the end.

Voice by Taeyeon
This was the original bside for the Japanese album. I loved the song but it didn't quite fit the concept. It fit the story but not the flower bit. So I sadly had to say goodbye. It was replaced by the Japanese version of "Secret Garden", and it stayed that way until release.

Next time I'll touch on the Villainy series and "Villainy: Reflection of Vanity".

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
8c0085a1b2f391928e32a757c45ffed5.png

Meet the ENCHANTRESS members' family!

Yujin - Park Yujin (2002)
Mother: Bae Jimin (costume designer)
Father: Park Byungho (film director)
They met on the set of a film they were both working on.
Older Sister: Park Yumin - 2000 (actress)
Younger Sister: Park Yubin - 2008 (middle school student)

*Yes their names start with 'Yu' like the Chae sisters*

Bada - Hwang Bada/Alexandra Hwang (2003)
Mother: Shin Boram/Wendy Shin (elementary school teacher)
Father: Hwang Daesung/Victor Hwang (CEO of a tech company)
They met in English classes when they immigrated to the US.

*Bada grew up in the US*
Only Child

Xia - Xu Mingxia (2003)

Mother: Shen Xiaoyi (history professor)
Father: Xu Mingyue (cardio-thoracic surgeon)
They met in college.
*Xia's name (Mingxia) is a combination of her parents'names*

Only Child

Violet - Kang Hwayoung (2005)

Mother: Min Jiyoung (musical theater actress)
Father: Kang Hajoon (musical theater actor)
They met when they acted in a musical together
Older Brother #1: Kang Yoojoon - 1997 (architect)
Older Sister: Kang Hayoung - 1999 (makeup artist)
Older Brother #2: Kang Minjoon - 2001 (college student-business management)
Older Brother #3: Kang Seojoon - 2003 (college student-violin)
*All daughters take the 2nd part of their mother's name (young). All sons take the 2nd part of their father's name (joon)*

Zoe - Yamada Mizuki (2006)
Mother: Yamada Izumi (photographer)
Father: Yamada Katashi (gym trainer)
They met in high school.
Older Sister: Yamada Masami - 2004 (college student-dance)
Younger Brother: Yamada Hiroshi - 2008 (middle schooler)
*All kids' names end in "I" like their parents*

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Welcome to another part of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
In this installment I will be discussing ENCHANTRESS's album sales.

Thank you for the idea @yunaing !

I'm going to be providing copies sold in terms of preorders, 24 hours, 1 week, 1 month, and a current amount sold.
I will do this for each album and also provide an explanation.
First I want to give a brief explanation of ENCHANTRESS popularity growth.
Ever After follows a similar path as HYBE. They were small and unpopular, but with some luck and hard work they have become like one of the Big 4. However I expedited the popularity process a bit compared to HYBE.
So when ENCHANTRESS debuted they were nugu but went viral. Now they are popular at the level of a top 3 group in a generation.

Enchanted: First Sight - The 1st EP

Preorder: 10,000 copies
First Day: 100,000 copies
First Week: 220,000 copies
First Month: 300,000 copies
Current: 580,000 copies

Like I said before ENCHANTRESS was originally nugu, but they went viral at debut. This was due to their unique concept and their vocals. So they started low-ish and then jumped after their debut came out. The current amount is due to new Aurora purchasing the album.

Enchanted: Burning Hearts - The 2nd EP

Preorder: 140,000 copies
First Day: 240,000 copies
First Week: 300,000 copies
First Month: 370,000 copies
Current: 520,000 copies

At this point ENCHANTRESS was decently popular due to a successful debut and being from a small company (Similar to StayC). So their comeback was highly anticipated, that explains the high amount of preorders. However I don't view this comeback as one of their more popular comebacks. So while it gained more orders in the first month, it has less copies sold compared to their debut.

Enchanted: Poison Love - The 3rd EP

Preorder: 90,000 copies
First Day: 290,000 copies
First Week: 400,000 copies
First Month: 580,000 copies
Current: 700,000 copies

So with the disappointment of the previous album ENCHANTRESS may have lost a few bandwagon stans. This resulted in less preorders. However I view this comeback as the song that really propelled ENCHANTRESS to popularity. It went mega viral and is one of their more popular albums to date. So I think after the initial fic-listeners realized how good the album was and they encouraged others to listen to it, resulting in more orders. I think this album would also be purchased by Aurora who don't necessarily ult the group, resulting in high purchases.

Summer Magic - The 4th EP

Preorder: 200,000 copies
First Day: 300,000 copies
First Week: 410,000 copies
First Month: 520,000 copies
Current: 650,000 copies

The large amount of preorders is due to the popularity of the previous album and ENCHANTRESS gaining a solid fanbase. This album was well received and continued to grow regularly. But it wasn't as popular as the previous album, so the sales aren't as high in other areas.

Beautiful Nightmare - The 1st Full Album

Preorder: 400,000 copies
First Day: 600,000 copies
First Week: 750,000 copies
First Month: 880,000 copies
Current: 1,000,000 copies

Preorders are higher with this album due to the anticipation of it being ENCHANTRESS's first full album. This comeback is also one I view as being incredibly popular and went viral when released. For me this album is viewed like "Perfect Velvet" by Red Velvet, a staple album in the fandom and fic-kpop. At this point ENCHANTRESS's popularity would be very high, leading to their first million seller.

Sweet Dream - The 1st Repackage Album

Preorder: 500,000 copies
First Day: 650,000 copies
First Week: 760,000 copies
First Month: 860,000 copies
Current: 950,000 copies

Preorders would be high due to the group's and the previous album's popularity. However I view this comeback as one of ENCHANTRESS's least impactful albums. Fic-fans think the two new tracks are a bit basic and not as bombastic compared to ENCHANTRESS's other work. Toxic Bada and Zoe fic-stans would also be upset that there is no rapping in the songs. However due to ENCHANTRESS's popularity it would still have a lot of sales.

The Bloom - The 1st Japanese Album

Preorder: 250,000 copies
First Day: 300,000 copies
First Week: 450,000 copies
First Month: 500,000 copies
Current: 600,000 copies

Japanese albums by kpop artists tend to sell a lot less than Korean albums. So I lowered the sales. Japanese albums also tend to be more expensive. However they are still a popular group, so they would get a considerable amount of copies. I feel like only Aurora who ult or really stan the group would have bought the album.

Villainy: Reflection of Vanity - The 5th EP

Preorder: 600,000 copies
First Day: 850,000 copies
First Week: 1,000,000 copies
First Month: 1,400,000 copies
Current: 1,800,000 copies

Preorders would be high due to anticipation of a darker concept, and their popularity as a group. This comeback goes viral for me due to it's different concept and the rapping. So I think like Beautiful Nightmare, there would be existing Aurora, new Aurora, and even generic fic-stans who would purchase it. This album is also the one that I got the most compliments for on the forums.

Villainy: Spellbound - The 6th EP

Preorder: 1,000,000 copies
First Day: 1,500,000 copies
First Week: 1,700,000 copies
First Month: 1,900,000 copies
Current: 2,100,000 copies

Again the love of the previous album and rise in popularity resulted in high preorders. But I view this comeback as less popular than the previous, but still pretty popular. The group's popularity is what brings higher sales.

Villainy: Golden Greed - The 7th EP

Preorder: 1,500,000 copies
First Day: 2,000,000 copies
First Week: 2,400,000 copies
First Month: 2,700,000 copies
Current: 2,750,000 copies

Again high preorders due to love of the group and previous album. Sales are also higher due to the group's heightened popularity and the concept of the album. I also view the title track as ENCHANTRESS's most decisive. So I think curiosity would result in higher sales. The difference between the first month and current is low due to this being their most recent release.
11,650,000 total albums sold
Are you proud of me? I did math!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
8a26d578c131765e362a6fc06dbb379e.png

ENCHANTRESS FikLive starting in 3, 2, 1...

CloudyAmpleAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted.gif

Irene=Violet, Seulgi=Xia

*Violet nudges Xia*
Xia: Right then! 1, 2..
Xia & Violet: Make a wish! Hello we are ENCHANTRESS!
Xia: Welcome to our first unit Fiklive Aurora!
NecessaryBruisedIrishdraughthorse-max-1mb.gif

Violet: Hi Aurora! *said cutely*
tumblr_p3acuz94yt1wfju52o7_r1_500.gif

Xia: So today was the day we were supposed to pick the songs we wanted to cover for our YouTube uploads. Neither of us could pick a song, so we decided to do a karaoke Fiklive instead.
Violet: We're going to be singing a bunch of different songs. So please reply in the chat if you have a suggestion!
Xia: Right since I'm the oldest I'll go first. I will be covering "Shallow" from the movie "A Star is Born".

Violet: Wahhh unnie that was amazing! *claps a lot*
Xia: Thank you, it's my go to shower song.
Violet: Oh I know *giggles*. Usually they say you sound best in the shower but I think that this cover was even better! Your vocal tone really suits this song.
Xia: I'm now wishing that our dorm was more sound proofed. But thank you...Anyways it's your turn.
Violet: Okay I've been thinking really hard and decided to start with "Above the Time" by IU sunbaenim.

Xia: Just another example as to why our Violet is the best vocalist out there.

Violet: *blushes* Thank you unnie but I think 'the best' is a bit of an exaggeration...
Xia: Did it sound like I was exaggerating?
Violet: Well no....
Xia: Okay glad we're on the same page! Let's move onto the next song.
Violet: Can we sing this one together unnie?
Xia: Sure! And I have the perfect song...."Be Natural" by Red Velvet sunbaenims.
Violet: Aka you're current favorite song.
Xia: Red Velvet are connoisseurs of music, how can my favorite song not belong in their discography?
Violet: Okay okay let's play it then.
*Xia=Purple, Violet=Pink*

Violet: Unnie your rap is so cringy! I could barely finish the song without laughing.
Xia: I'll have you know that our rap teachernim thinks I am a promising rapper. It's just the lyrics are a bit cringy...
Violet: But you didn't have to substitute your name! "Booming systems up uh Xia track Xia track". I hope Bada unnie is watching this and she makes fun of you.
Xia: Bada will see the genius in my rap.
Violet: Right....well it's my turn to pick and I have the perfect song. Let's do "Pop!" by Gummi!
@Heartz4MyLove<3
Xia: I love "Pop!" but Yujin unnie ruined it after she had it on repeat for a week. After that episode of Unniez she was so determined to learn that hand dance. *Xia shakes head*
Violet: Put it's my turn to pick... *begins doing cute aegyo*
Xia: Okay okay we'll do "Pop!". It is a great song anyways.
Violet: Yay!
*Violet=Nayeon, Xia=YN*

Violet: That was so fun!! I didn't know I had subconsciously learned the hand dance after watching Yujin unnie practice it so many times.
Xia: Okay yes it was fun but let's not tell Yujin unnie anything about this.
Violet: Agreed. *The two shake hands*
Xia: Now let's sing something a little hard..."Fine" by Taeyeon sunbaenim.
Violet: I've already uploaded a solo cover for this song but a duet could be even better!
*Xia=Orange, Violet=Yellow*

Xia: How did you sing a solo version of this?? It's so hard and you sang all the difficult adlibs!
Violet: Well I practiced it a few times...
Xia: I would need more than just practicing it just a few times to do that by myself.
Violet: Unnie don't put yourself down! I am demanding that you sing a solo cover now with the song choice being up to me. I want to prove to you that you're an amazing singer!
Xia: Knock yourself out!
Violet: Hmmm let's stick with the Taeyeon sunbaenim theme and go with "Gravity"!
Xia: Alright...*looks concerned*

Violet: Seeeee that was amazing!!!
Xia: *blushes* Thank you....that did make me feel a lot better. This is why everyone needs their own custom Violet around. *They both hug*. And what makes it even more perfect is that you can just carry you around in my pocket.
Violet: Unnnieeee I'm not that small!
Xia: I know I know, I'm just teasing you. What do you want to sing next?
Violet: I'll let you chose a solo song for me this time!

Xia: Hmm okay...I'm gonna challenge you with an English song. I'm partially picking this because we watched the movie last night but I also can imagine you singing it..."I Dreamed a Dream".
Violet: I'm not sure if I know the lyrics unnie....
Xia: And that's why we have phones to look it up on the internet!

Xia: I really hope you do musicals when you're older like your parents.
Violet: Thanks unnie but I think Yujin unnie would have to give me more than a couple acting lessons.
Xia: Your vocals would make up for it!

Violet: Right well let's move on. I think it's time we let our viewers pick a song!
Xia: Good idea! Hmm let's see...ooo this is a good one. *points to the screen*
Violet: Oh my god we should, the unnies would love it!
Xia: I agree. The next song is "Love Dive" by CALLA!
@yunaing
*Violet=Red, Xia=Blue*

Violet: That was so fun! I always loved their debut song. I hope they like our cover.
Xia: I'm sure they will! If they don't I'll threaten Emma unnie with not being about to see Zoe for a day.

Violet: She would never survive! *giggles*
*Xia's phone dings and she checks it*
Xia: That was a text from our amazing leader Bada telling us that we have to wrap this Fiklive up.
Violet: I promise we don't wanna go Aurora! We just have a long day of practice tomorrow for a secret project.
Xia: We can do one more song I think. Let's let Aurora pick again.
Violet: Oh let's do that one! It would be fun to do the other member's parts.
Xia: I agree, let's sing "Bon Bon Chocolat" - Xia & Violet version.
*Xia=left, Violet=right*

Violet: Okay you doing Bada unnie's part was actually kinda good.
Xia: Well thank you. You're finally appreciating my rap genius.
Violet: Yeah yeah....anyways it's time for us to go Aurora!
Xia: We're working on something special right now so please look forward to that soon. And I hope you liked our singing!
Violet: We love you Aurora! Bye bye!!

This FikLive has ended

Credits to @WednesdaysChildIsFullOfWoe who did something similar

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Ah the unit stuff is so cute! It’s nice being able to see two members interact with each other specifically. Perhaps the Calla members will have to react to the Love Dive cover sometime in the future…

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
cf6d98564d411383b6ef22c5fd1d9ae4.png

{Energetic} Zoe Dance Cover
Aurora I'm sorry I haven't shown you a new choreography in a while. I've been super busy with SWEETZ and preparing for our next album. I still wanted to release something though. Since I'm a judge on a survival show I thought it was fitting to cover an iconic survival show song "Energetic" by Wanna One sunbaenim! I hope you like it!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
8a26d578c131765e362a6fc06dbb379e.png

ENCHANTRESS FikLive starting in 3, 2, 1...

fc54c4df67c8f43426a6f873d7e2f5babf754ed3.gif

Yujin: Hiiii Aurora!! Guess what day it is.......it's my birthday!!
*makes fake cheers and shouts*
Yujin: I decided I wanted to celebrate with Aurora!
I have a cake that Dasom unnie made for me and twenty-one candles too.
*western age*
31e9f29f14c2fade5151b70ed2cdf7ed.jpg

Yujin: Before I blow out the candles I am going to be answering some questions asked by Aurora! First up we have, "What is your birthday wish?" from @-SunshineyYujiny.
Well you know what they say, if you tell what your wish is it will never come true! So that's a secret....but I will tell you other things I want to accomplish this year.
First off I hope that ENCHANTRESS continues to flourish in the fake kpop industry. We're currently preparing for a comeback soon and I think it's absolutely amazing Aurora! Every song on the album is so good and I love the choice of fairytale this time. I think you're really going to like it.
I also hope that I can start doing more solo activities. I've thought about starting up acting again. I also want to do more MCing and hosting. I loved doing it on Music Bank and also now on Boys Planet.
Lastly, I hope I am able to spend the year growing more as a person. I want to show Aurora that I'm not the oldest member for nothing. But don't worry, I'll always be your fun-loving, extroverted Yujin! I just want to mature a bit more.

Let's move onto the next question! "What else are you doing to celebrate your birthday?" from
@-ENCHANTRESSFairy.

I woke up this morning to the rest of my members surrounding my bed and singing happy birthday to me. While I loved it, it was a bit scary and I had a mini heart attack. They then brought me out to the kitchen and had prepared my favorite breakfast! This meant a lot to me considering I'm usually the one who cooks in our dorm. Then I did have to do a little bit of work. We practiced our dance for the comeback for about 3 hours, which was nice since practices usually go much longer than that. After that I quickly showered and Bada, Dasom, and I went to a spa. We spent about 2 hours there relaxing. I then went to lunch with my friends Youngjin from WeLight and Ashe from Fragrance. We went to this cute cafe that sells food shaped like adorable animals. It was nice seeing them since it's been quite a while. When I got back to the dorm I got pulled onto the couch by Violet and Xia. They let me pick a movie to watch and we just chilled for a while. I picked The Notebook! After that I had a little bit of time to Facetime with Emma of CALLA. The group is on break right now so she went home to visit her family. And now I'm here! After this I am going out to dinner at my favorite restaurant with my members as well as the Mythos members.

Okay next I pick, "What presents have you gotten for your birthday?" from @-YujinOriginalVisual.
I'll be getting most of my presents tonight. But Emma sent me this cute movie themed basket. It has a couple gourmet popcorns, a cozy blanket, and some packages of candy! Youngjin and Ashe got me a joint present, a really beautiful necklace. I'm actually wearing it right now. And my parents sent me various favorite snacks of mine and some beauty products. Thank you to everyone who given me a gift or will. I also know some Aurora might send me things through the company. While I do want to say you don't have to do that, the slightly greedy side of me is excited to open them! I love you Aurora!!

Next question is, "What's it like being the oldest member of ENCHANTRESS?" from @-HappilyEverAfter.
Sometimes I think the members forget I'm the oldest. The lack of respect sometimes gosh *shakes head*.
*long silence*
I'm kidding! While there are moments where a member forgets to use honorifics, I am generally respected as the eldest. I think if you erased our ages, the way I act wouldn't scream 'oldest member'. But I'm okay with that, it's who I am. Due to me being the oldest sometimes the company will put more responsibility on me. I often act as the defacto leader when Bada isn't there. I also take care of the other members quite a bit. I also do face my fair share of teasing from certain members *cough Zoe cough*. But I don't feel like I'm a lot older then everyone else. I'm a little over a year older than Bada. So I wouldn't say it's a defining factor of my presence in ENCHANTRESS.

Okay this is going to be the second to last question cause I am getting hungry! "What was the happiest moment from when you were twenty?" from @-Yujiniiiiiie
Oh the answer for this one is easy....debuting!! Getting to debut in ENCHANTRESS is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love being a fictional idol, getting to perform, and having Aurora by my side. I was nervous we wouldn't be super popular and would disband early. Ever After used to be a tiny company and we are their first group. But thankfully our debut was loved and we've been able to release so much more music throughout the year. I remember for the first few albums recording the songs and hearing the playback. I would always think, "Omg that's my voice on an actual song". Being an ENCHANTRESS member brings me so much happiness. I love our concept, our music, all of the members, just everything. I think my life would be so boring if I hadn't debuted.

Okay last question now! I'm picking this one cause it's a good segway to what comes next. "What's your favorite flavor of cake?" from @-YujinEmma.
My favorite flavor of cake is red velvet! I love eating it with vanilla frosting and sprinkles on top! And that just so happens to be what Dasom unnie made for me! Thank you unnie!
Now it is time for this birthday Fik Live to come to an end. I'm going to light all twenty-one candles, blow them out, and make a wish! I'm not gonna eat it now because I'm going to dinner first. So I'll be eating it afterwards! I can't wait it looks delicious.
*Yujin lights all the candles, closes her eyes, grasps her hands together while making her wish,
and blows out the candles*
b011a87d4fb5985560b60dc82d9780f94ed6030f.gif

It's time for me to go to Aurora.
Thank you for your birthday wishes and I promise to make this a great year!
Byeeeeeeeeeeee

This FikLive has ended

Creators mentioned: @yunaing @Gwacekpop2 @chaerifyyy @izyun

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Fictional Kpop News
ENCHANTRESS has made their first appearance on Immortal Songs!
Members Xia and Violet were invited on the show after their karaoke Fik Live went viral.
They covered three songs on this week's episode of the show.
Together they sang "Breathe" by Lee Hi.
Xia=IRO, Violet=Solji

Xia sang "Twenty-Five, Twenty-One" by Jaurim.

Violet sang "Living in the Same Time" by Naul.

Reactions to their performances and the winner from the episode will be posted shortly.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Fictional Kpop News
ENCHANTRESS have set a record of becoming the first fictional kpop group to win on Immortal Songs.
Members Xia and Violet performed a duet of "Breathe" by Lee Hi.
Xia also performed a cover of "Twenty-Five, Twenty-One" by Jaurim,
and Violet performed a cover of "Living in the Same Time" by Naul.
Going into the episode the duo were not expected to take home the trophy, however after their performances many were impressed by their vocal skill.

@-VioletFairyQueen: Finally ENCHANTRESS is getting the recognition for their vocals.
@-XiaIceQueen: They blew the rest of the competition out of the water.
@-EnchantressLove: It's even more impressive because of how young they are.
@-EverAfterForever: There's no question anymore, ENCHANTRESS is the top vocal fic-group.

Xia and Violet gave the following speech when announced as the winners.
Xia: Thank you so much for this honor. We came on Immortal Songs with no expectation of winning. So thank you for loving our performances and awarding us this prize.
Violet: *Crying* Thank you, this is a dream come true! I promise ENCHANTRESS will continue to do our best in our performances.
Xia: We hope to return to Immortal Songs as a full group. Thank you again!!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Fictional Kpop News
ENCHANTRESS have set a record of becoming the first fictional kpop group to win on Immortal Songs.
Members Xia and Violet performed a duet of "Breathe" by Lee Hi.
Xia also performed a cover of "Twenty-Five, Twenty-One" by Jaurim,
and Violet performed a cover of "Living in the Same Time" by Naul.
Going into the episode the duo were not expected to take home the trophy, however after their performances many were impressed by their vocal skill.

@-VioletFairyQueen: Finally ENCHANTRESS is getting the recognition for their vocals.
@-XiaIceQueen: They blew the rest of the competition out of the water.
@-EnchantressLove: It's even more impressive because of how young they are.
@-EverAfterForever: There's no question anymore, ENCHANTRESS is the top vocal fic-group.

View attachment 82518
Xia and Violet gave the following speech when announced as the winners.
Xia: Thank you so much for this honor. We came on Immortal Songs with no expectation of winning. So thank you for loving our performances and awarding us this prize.
Violet: *Crying* Thank you, this is a dream come true! I promise ENCHANTRESS will continue to do our best in our performances.
Xia: We hope to return to Immortal Songs as a full group. Thank you again!!

Fictional Kpop News
Xia and Violet's win on Immortal Songs has been gaining some controversy.
A group of fic-netizens have been claiming that the two ENCHANTRESS members didn't deserve the win.
Despite their excellent performances that were praised by many, some believe it wasn't good enough.

En-4IpxVQAEy1Xx.jpg
DgCcy1HUcAAh0Bg.jpg

@-BrokenWings: Immortal Songs can't be serious about giving them the win. Their performance was subpar at best and there were much more deserving contestants.
@-ShrinkingViolet: I bet the only reason they won is because they're so popular.
@-HappilyNEVERAfter: I have never been able to understand the claims that ENCHANTRESS has the best vocalists, especially Violet. They're clearly super average, and didn't deserve to win.

However the majority of netizens have stuck up for the two fic-idols.
They claim the win was deserved due to the duo's excellent skill.
The point has also been made that Immortal Songs is a very well respected TV program. They would never give away a win just because the artist is popular.

What do you think about their win?

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Fictional Kpop News
Yujin of ENCHANTRESS has been on the end of criticism as well as compliments due to an on screen mishap.
During the live filming of an episode of Boys Planet, in which she is the host, she severely fumbled her words.
Yujin appeared lost and kept looking from the camera to her cue cards. Eventually she was able to transition to the next performance, but she has been receiving a large amount of hate.

*Pretend you are watching a video of her mistake*
*Camera pans to Yujin after the K group performs "Back Door"*
Yujin: Wahhh wasn't that fantastic! Let's give another round of
applause to the trainees!
*Everyone appluads and Yujin looks down at her cards in confusion*
Yujin: Uh well after that um great performance we are....
*looks as camera in panic*
Yujin: Going to move onto the next performance which will be...
*shuffles through cards with a look of shock. She then looks up and her face relaxes*
Yujin: We will be going to the G group's performance of "Hot Sauce"!
*Camera pans to G group about to perform*

DK9VAS1U8AE_9am.jpg

@-BrokenWings: When Yujin was announced as the host of Boys Planet I knew she would figure out how to screw it up.
@-YuXin: I feel bad for the boys, they just want to debut and now they have to deal with an incompetent host.
@-HappilyNEVERAfter: She's always been the weakest link in ENCHANTRESS, now she's just proving her title.

The hate for Yujin grew so strong, that within the hours of the show's airing Mnet released the following statement.

Hello this is Mnet,
We would like to take full responsibility for the mishap on Boys Planet tonight.

Yujin was not briefed ahead of filming due to all of the show's staff being preoccupied with other tasks.
In addition Yujin was mistakenly given the cards for last week's episode.
This resulted in her delayed speech and visible confusion.
In the future we will prevent mistakes like this by hiring more staff and being more diligent with our preparation for each episode.
We would like to formally apologize to Yujin, who was at no fault in this circumstance.
Thank you.

Since the release of Mnet's statement the hate directed towards Yujin has dissipated.
Instead Mnet has been experiencing the brunt of the criticism.

@-ENCHANTRESSFairy: Even without the cards she still did a good job. I hope she isn't too hard on herself.

@-HappilyEverAfter: I can't believe Msnake sabotaged Yujin like that. Even if it was 'accidental', a company this experienced in survival shows should know better.
@-FakeGroupQueen: Yujin is such a talented girl. I hope she doesn't let this get her down.

We hope Yujin will be able to overcome this trouble and Mnet will improve.