ENCHANTRESS {Fake Group} Introduction/Updates/News

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Yujin

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Xia

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Violet

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Zoe

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
890e4a16c2dfebe20929e15f7482646f.png

Fake Kpop News
A recent episode of Unniez has gone viral amongst the fic-kpop community. The talk show hosted by ENCHANTRESS members Yujin and Bada welcomed the soloist Gummi for this week's episode. When the episode was first uploaded on YouTube it was Gummi who was recieving compliments and interest due to the popularity of her choreography for "Pop!". However a different section of the interview has been unexpectedly trending.
When discussing their debut dates Bada told a story of malfunction that occurred when ENCHANTRESS debuted. The girls had been practicing with a backing track due to Ever After Entertainment wanting to avoid any mistakes made due to nerves. However when the music played there was no backing track, resulting in the members singing the entirety of the song live. Recently it has been a trend amongst fic-idol groups to debut with at least a backing track. So many Auroras and other fic-netizens were impressed to hear it was a fully live performance that occurred at the spur of the moment.

Many are complimenting the group on their ability to act fast, as well as their dedication to singing live.
@ FAKEKPOPQUEEN- It's even more impressive because of how hard their songs are!

@ AuroraForever - ENCHANTRESS proving yet again that they are the queens at live singing.
@ Calla_Lily - If it was me I would probably freeze or run off the stage. Props to our girlies for pushing through!
@ BadaYujinXiaVioletZoe - I've been stanning ENCHANTRESS since before debut and I never realized the mistake in that stage!

@ Mythosssss - Ever After Artists don't know the meaning of lip-sync.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Fake Kpop News
Zoe of ENCHANTRESS was announced to be the dance mentor on the new survival show SWEETZ!
She along with Yejoon of CALLA and Daiyu of JELO will be both teaching and judging a group of 20 female trainees.
main-qimg-872d400a28cd7315e04a83be85dc16ae-lq

Many Aurora have expressed excitement over this news and are trending #ZoeDanceLegend on SNS. Excitement is especially high because Zoe had previously been announced as a dance mentor on a survival show, yet the show ended up never happening.
We're all very excited to see what the fic-idol does on the show!

@roa_is_amazing @yunaing @Gwacekpop2 @chaerifyyy

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆

Fake Kpop News
Zoe of ENCHANTRESS was announced to be the dance mentor on the new survival show SWEETZ!
She along with Yejoon of CALLA and Daiyu of JELO will be both teaching and judging a group of 20 female trainees.
main-qimg-872d400a28cd7315e04a83be85dc16ae-lq

Many Aurora have expressed excitement over this news and are trending #ZoeDanceLegend on SNS. Excitement is especially high because Zoe had previously been announced as a dance mentor on a survival show, yet the show ended up never happening.
We're all very excited to see what the fic-idol does on the show!

@roa_is_amazing @yunaing @Gwacekpop2 @chaerifyyy
Is it okay if I also post an article like this?? Tomorrow though coz it’s nearly time for me to sleep LOL

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
8c0085a1b2f391928e32a757c45ffed5.png

Below are what the ENCHANTRESS member's new rooms look like!

Bada
Lots of photographs on the walls, books, neutral tones with some red, super cozy, maybe a globe or a map on the wall with places she wants to travel to circled.
246dd88c6bd412da500eeec139cc43bf.jpg
5ae10838c24b2150f97413456ac5e2da.jpg

Yujin

Chic, *expensive*, more colorful than the pictures. She would try to make it as extravegant as possible.
68e01615e5758e891c4d17051865324f.jpg
cdd021c79226ca3a0e0c12703e4bf631.jpg

Xia
Dark blue, lots of instruments, books, prints of classic art on the walls, very comfortable too. She's the member least likely to leave her room.
900bdd70dddb8336ceff943a2b88bb50.jpg
044549ed164511711aa2733d6b4c7fdd.jpg

Violet
Very girly, purple, lots of fairy lights, walking in would be like entering a dreamworld. But she's the member who I think would spend the most time in other member's rooms.
79607fcc67a1d256f693838b0ef43b0b.jpg
d904e64798a94fab3608b3636684a022.jpg

Zoe

Very bright and fun, would have a big open space for her to dance if she gets random inspiration.
454217db9e1976e76b618378a376f111.jpg
f7d37c6ac110967719898652476e9fd2.jpg

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
9d1bb5f64e0b318de0d2974d47797384.png

Welcome to another part of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
previously unreleased thoughts and random information about the group.
I just really enjoy sharing my process, even if you don't care all that much.
In this installment I will be discussing ENCHANTRESS's album sales.

Thank you for the idea @yunaing !

I'm going to be providing copies sold in terms of preorders, 24 hours, 1 week, 1 month, and a current amount sold.
I will do this for each album and also provide an explanation.
First I want to give a brief explanation of ENCHANTRESS popularity growth.
Ever After follows a similar path as HYBE. They were small and unpopular, but with some luck and hard work they have become like one of the Big 4. However I expedited the popularity process a bit compared to HYBE.
So when ENCHANTRESS debuted they were nugu but went viral. Now they are popular at the level of a top 3 group in a generation.

Enchanted: First Sight - The 1st EP

Preorder: 10,000 copies
First Day: 100,000 copies
First Week: 220,000 copies
First Month: 300,000 copies
Current: 580,000 copies

Like I said before ENCHANTRESS was originally nugu, but they went viral at debut. This was due to their unique concept and their vocals. So they started low-ish and then jumped after their debut came out. The current amount is due to new Aurora purchasing the album.

Enchanted: Burning Hearts - The 2nd EP

Preorder: 140,000 copies
First Day: 240,000 copies
First Week: 300,000 copies
First Month: 370,000 copies
Current: 520,000 copies

At this point ENCHANTRESS was decently popular due to a successful debut and being from a small company (Similar to StayC). So their comeback was highly anticipated, that explains the high amount of preorders. However I don't view this comeback as one of their more popular comebacks. So while it gained more orders in the first month, it has less copies sold compared to their debut.

Enchanted: Poison Love - The 3rd EP

Preorder: 90,000 copies
First Day: 290,000 copies
First Week: 400,000 copies
First Month: 580,000 copies
Current: 700,000 copies

So with the disappointment of the previous album ENCHANTRESS may have lost a few bandwagon stans. This resulted in less preorders. However I view this comeback as the song that really propelled ENCHANTRESS to popularity. It went mega viral and is one of their more popular albums to date. So I think after the initial fic-listeners realized how good the album was and they encouraged others to listen to it, resulting in more orders. I think this album would also be purchased by Aurora who don't necessarily ult the group, resulting in high purchases.

Summer Magic - The 4th EP

Preorder: 200,000 copies
First Day: 300,000 copies
First Week: 410,000 copies
First Month: 520,000 copies
Current: 650,000 copies

The large amount of preorders is due to the popularity of the previous album and ENCHANTRESS gaining a solid fanbase. This album was well received and continued to grow regularly. But it wasn't as popular as the previous album, so the sales aren't as high in other areas.

Beautiful Nightmare - The 1st Full Album

Preorder: 400,000 copies
First Day: 600,000 copies
First Week: 750,000 copies
First Month: 880,000 copies
Current: 1,000,000 copies

Preorders are higher with this album due to the anticipation of it being ENCHANTRESS's first full album. This comeback is also one I view as being incredibly popular and went viral when released. For me this album is viewed like "Perfect Velvet" by Red Velvet, a staple album in the fandom and fic-kpop. At this point ENCHANTRESS's popularity would be very high, leading to their first million seller.

Sweet Dream - The 1st Repackage Album

Preorder: 500,000 copies
First Day: 650,000 copies
First Week: 760,000 copies
First Month: 860,000 copies
Current: 950,000 copies

Preorders would be high due to the group's and the previous album's popularity. However I view this comeback as one of ENCHANTRESS's least impactful albums. Fic-fans think the two new tracks are a bit basic and not as bombastic compared to ENCHANTRESS's other work. Toxic Bada and Zoe fic-stans would also be upset that there is no rapping in the songs. However due to ENCHANTRESS's popularity it would still have a lot of sales.

The Bloom - The 1st Japanese Album

Preorder: 250,000 copies
First Day: 300,000 copies
First Week: 450,000 copies
First Month: 500,000 copies
Current: 600,000 copies

Japanese albums by kpop artists tend to sell a lot less than Korean albums. So I lowered the sales. Japanese albums also tend to be more expensive. However they are still a popular group, so they would get a considerable amount of copies. I feel like only Aurora who ult or really stan the group would have bought the album.

Villainy: Reflection of Vanity - The 5th EP

Preorder: 600,000 copies
First Day: 850,000 copies
First Week: 1,000,000 copies
First Month: 1,400,000 copies
Current: 1,800,000 copies

Preorders would be high due to anticipation of a darker concept, and their popularity as a group. This comeback goes viral for me due to it's different concept and the rapping. So I think like Beautiful Nightmare, there would be existing Aurora, new Aurora, and even generic fic-stans who would purchase it. This album is also the one that I got the most compliments for on the forums.

Villainy: Spellbound - The 6th EP

Preorder: 1,000,000 copies
First Day: 1,500,000 copies
First Week: 1,700,000 copies
First Month: 1,900,000 copies
Current: 2,100,000 copies

Again the love of the previous album and rise in popularity resulted in high preorders. But I view this comeback as less popular than the previous, but still pretty popular. The group's popularity is what brings higher sales.

Villainy: Golden Greed - The 7th EP

Preorder: 1,500,000 copies
First Day: 2,000,000 copies
First Week: 2,400,000 copies
First Month: 2,700,000 copies
Current: 2,750,000 copies

Again high preorders due to love of the group and previous album. Sales are also higher due to the group's heightened popularity and the concept of the album. I also view the title track as ENCHANTRESS's most decisive. So I think curiosity would result in higher sales. The difference between the first month and current is low due to this being their most recent release.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Attachments

• 06-02-2023o57bx_gsimage.png
    06-02-2023o57bx_gsimage.png
    692.6 KB · Views: 65

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Fake Kpop News
A recent YouTube upload by Violet of ENCHANTRESS has gone viral. In an episode of "Violet's Vocal Time" she released a solo version of the ENCHANTRESS song "U R" for Valentine's Day. This song comes from the group's debut album and was actually written by Violet. The reason her version has gone viral is due to it being considered the hardest ENCHANTRESS song to sing. One could also argue it is the hardest fictional artist song in general. Even fellow ENCHANTRESS member Yujin has stated that she used to hate the song due to how hard it is. "U R" requires a wide vocal range, strong belting ability, great breath control and stamina, and the ability to sing with a lot of emotion. Many fic-netizens were impressed by the young fic-idol's vocal ability in this solo cover.
wp2524380.jpg

@ FairyViolet: I cried watching this. You could feel the love she has for Aurora.
@ ENCHANTRESSForever: She's the best fictional vocalist out there, no arguments.
@ AuroraLily: I could listen to this version all day, every day.
@ FairyQueens: And the fact that she's a 2005 liner only makes this more impressive.

You can check out the video below!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Fake Kpop News
Zoe of ENCHANTRESS made her debut as a judge on this week's episode of SWEETZ. However some of her comments have resulted in more hate than love. In Zoe's critiques of the first dance performance "Tomboy" she provided accurate and helpful criticism as well as compliments. However many fans of the contestants were enraged at any negative comments made by the seasoned fic-idol.
540full-yuna-%28itzy%29.jpg

@ Sweetzz: What does she know, she's a child!
@ DiDiaDiamond: I bet most of these contestants are better dancers than Zoe.

However many were lined up to defend the fic-idol.
@ FairyEnchantress: Zoe is giving very good advice that these contestants should be happy to receive. She only wants them to get better!
@ AuroraLove: Just cause she's younger doesn't mean she's less knowledgeable. Zoe could dance circles around all these haters!

What do you think about her comments?

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
cf6d98564d411383b6ef22c5fd1d9ae4.png

Unniez Episode 3 {Dasom & Aria of Mythos}
Bada: Hello and welcome to…
Together: Unniez!!!
Yujin: We are the eldest members of ENCHANTRESS, thus the name of this show. I am Yujin, the ultimate unnie.
tumblr_pbvihpVhpt1whmsz5o4_400.gif

Bada: And I am Bada the leader unnie!
main-qimg-b503bb6635938129b8ccb1546c977091

Bada: Please welcome this week’s guest Dasom unnie and Aria of Mythos!!
tumblr_py57ueUmau1s2vcg0o4_400.gif
e900b0aead8db4ec43e0ca6dec31d9ab393d0c5b.gif

*Bada and Yujin cheer for them and everyone bows*

Yujin: Please introduce yourself!

Dasom: 1, 2..
Dasom & Aria: Be a legend, Hello we are Mythos!
Dasom: My name is Dasom and I am the leader, lead vocal, and visual of Mythos. I am also the eldest member and the oldest fic-idol under Ever After. Sorry Bada and Yujin, I will be the supreme unnie for this episode!
Bada: This has become such a trend I feel like we should change the name of the show….
Yujin: No you don’t! We’re still the unnies in our hearts. Anyways what about you Aria?
Aria: Hi! My name is Aria and I am the Main Vocal and Center of Mythos. I am also the maknae and just so happen to be the same age as Bada.
Yujin: Hehe baby unnie Bada.
Bada: Did you say something Yujin unnie?
Yujin: Nope, nothing at all!

Bada: Right, now that Dasom unnie and Aria have introduced themselves it’s time to move onto our segment….Fictional Idol Story!
Yujin: A better name is FOS *whispers*
Bada: In this segment we will be discussing one of the various topics submitted by our wonderful guests.
*Yujin picks up an envelope and opens it dramatically*
Yujin: In this episode we will be discussing, drum roll please….
*Everyone drums their hands on their lap*
Yujin: Fic-Idol Producing!
Bada: What a perfect topic since our not so little sisters just made their songwriting debut. Why don’t you tell us a bit about the process of your songs ending up on the album,

Dasom: About halfway through the promotions for our debut with “Snake” we got called together and had the concept, myth, and title track for our first comeback shared with us. All of us were really excited as the concept was really cool and the title track really suited all of our tastes.
Aria: When I heard the word Narcissus at first my mind went straight to CALLA’s song “Love Dive” and the line “Narcissistic my god I love it…”. While I love the song it doesn’t really fit our concept so I was a bit nervous. But as soon as they played “ME” I was 100% sold!
Dasom: At the end of the meeting we were told that if we write a song that fits the concept and myth it could be featured on the album. Almost all of us took that opportunity.
Aria: Jade unnie was so funny. As soon as we got back to the dorm she locked herself in her and Haruka’s room. She wouldn’t let anyone in cause that would “disrupt her creative genius”.
*Everyone laughs*
Dasom: Well that ‘creative genius’ ended up writing not just the rap verses like she did with Medusa, but she wrote “Iconic”. For me, I gathered my confidence and got “Perfect 10” approved.
Aria: And I wrote “Addicted”!
Dasom: Haruka was the only one who didn’t try to produce. But she made that decision on her own. She’s not being mistreated in any way. I’m sure she’ll gain the confidence and skill to have her own song on a future album.
Bada: I remember it being very similar for us when we were asked if we wanted to produce. I write most of our rap verses and the intros but I didn’t get a full lyricist credit until our 4th album “Summer Magic”. I got to write “Forever Young”. I struggled to fully write a song until that point because it was hard to fit the concept, but you gradually get better at it.
Yujin: For me the issue was writing songs of different genres. Most of the songs I wrote lyrics for were bright and energetic ones. Our head producer CHESHIRE worked with me to better my skills. I was able to assist in writing “Stay Tonight” which is much different.

Bada: I think it’s so impressive that ¾ Mythos members have been credited so early on!
Dasom: *blushes and stumbles over her thanks*
Aria: What Dasom unnie means to say is, thank you. She’s always been very shy when it comes to songwriting. Any compliment she gets results in this reaction. *gestures to Dasom melting from the compliment*
*Bada stands up and goes over to Dasom*
Bada: Look at me unnie, leader to leader. You are amazing, do not be afraid to take a compliment. Especially after writing a song as good as “Perfect 10”!
Dasom: Thank you *tears in her eyes*
Aria: Ahh no this is the other result, her crying.
Bada: Oh my god I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to upset you! *continues to freak out*
Dasom: Don’t worry I’m not upset, it’s just that those words mean a lot to me. Especially coming from you Bada.
*Bada sits next to Dasom and hugs/cuddles her. Aria moves over to sit next to Yujin.*

Yujin: Looks like it’s just you and me Aria! Hey I do have a question while they have their leader love fest.
Aria: Shoot!
Yujin: Well looking at you now, you’re well…adorable! How did you write a song so dark like “Addicted”?
Aria: First of all, thank you for the compliment! It only reinforces my awareness of just how cute I am.
*Both laugh*
Aria: Second of all, when I write songs I try to focus on a singular emotion and attach a story of my life to it. The emotion for “Addicted” is intense love. Since I haven’t really been in a relationship before I based the intense love on something a bit unconventional. Please don’t laugh.
Yujin: No promises.
Aria: “Addicted” is based on my love for mint choco.
*Yujin bursts into laughter and doesn’t stop for a solid minute*
Aria: Unnie you said you wouldn’t laugh!! *Begins to laugh along with her*
Bada: What are you two laughing about?
Yujin: *in between wheezes* Aria wrote “Addicted” based on her love for mint choco.
*Dasom and Bada break into laughter as well*
Dasom: To give you so perspective, Aria is obsessed with mint choco. I swear she eats it in some form every day. We cannot go to the store without half our items being mint choco flavored.
Yujin: Well I guess inspiration can spring from anything, even mint choco. “Addicted” is an amazing song after all, but I don’t think I’ll be able to listen to it without thinking of mint choco now. *continues to laugh*
Bada: Wait, Yujin unnie if I’m not wrong you confessed to getting bizarre inspiration for a song as well.
Yujin: Um no I never said that *looks nervous*
Bada: It was “Twinkle” from Golden Greed. You said that you wrote it after watching that
animated movie “Wall-E”!
*Dasom and Aria laugh*
Yujin: “Wall-E” is a perfectly reputable movie! It won multiple Oscars. Also how could I not write about that adorable relationship between Wall-E and Eva. And it takes place in space wrapping up the whole song.
Dasom: Well I guess inspiration can truly come from anywhere.

Bada: All right now that we have all recovered from our laughing fits let's discuss your most recent promotions! Can you tell us about your most recent release?
Dasom: Our newest EP is called “The Cursed: Narcissus”. It’s based on the Greek myth about a man who is unable to stop staring at his reflection in a lake. Narcissus ends up dying watching his beautiful face, thus we deem him cursed by his own self love. So the concept of the album is based on the same thing that marks him as cursed.
Yujin: Waaa… our company never fails to select such interesting stories for us to tell.
Bada: Since we already talked about the tracks quite a bit, let's move onto the last segment of Unniez. Could you give us a mini performance of “ME”?
Aria: Sure!
*Dasom and Aria stand up and get into position*

*Bada and Yujin Clap and whoop*
Yujin: Our little sisters are growing up so fast!! *wipes away a fake tear*
*Bada sighs and shakes her head lovingly*
Bada: Ignoring the dramatic display of Yujin unnie, I do agree. This album is a huge leap from your debut. I can’t wait to see what comes next!
Yujin: Thank you for watching this episode of…
All: Unniez!!