ENCHANTRESS {Fake Group} Introduction/Updates/News

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Yujin

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Xia

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Violet

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Zoe

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Bada: Oh right, sorry unnies. The next question I wanted to ask is, have you all had a big argument? I know we have and it seems inevitable for a group of people spending almost every moment together.
*Ae Ri and Li Mei look at each other*
Li Mei: Remember the one that Hana unnie and Aiko had a few days ago?
Ae Ri: I was just about to say that.
Li Mei: So basically, Aiko has a little sister, Akira, who's a LUXORIA trainee.
Ae Ri: Li Mei!
Li Mei: Oops! You didn't here the trainee part.
Ae Ri: *Shakes her head* What am I going to do with you?
Li Mei: Anyway, Akira spends a lot of time with the Cherish members. And she has a great relationship with Hana unnie.
Ae Ri: See where this is going?
Li Mei: So a few days ago, Hana unnie and Akira went shopping. Without Aiko. Which obviously made her mad. So when they got back, Aiko started sulking and guilt tripping them big time. *Starts laughing*
Ae Ri: It was so funny and concerning at the same time.
Li Mei: So me, being the peace maker, had to get them to make up. It was hard though, they wouldn't talk to each other for 5 days.
Ae Ri: And now, we have a schedule. Each member has a day where they can spend time with whoever they want.

Bada: Oooh jealousy is definitely something that'll start an argument.
Yujin: Yah do you remember when Zoe spent that one day at the CALLA dorm? We went to pick her up and we had to almost carry her out because Emma didn't want her to go. She didn't talk to me until 2 days later after getting scolded by Hyunjoo unnie.

Bada: And within the group we have had our fair share of arguments.
Yujin: Right and we did reveal an argument we’ve had before. The one Xia, Violet, and I had regarding our unit song when we were preparing for “Beautiful Nightmare”. But there has been a more recent one. One involving a tasty food that all of us could not live without.
Bada: I know where you’re going with this unnie.
Yujin: Aurora let me introduce you to…The Great Ramen Swindler!
Bada: *shakes head* You make it sound like it’s worthy of a movie unnie.
Yujin: *ignores Bada* Okay so a few months ago Xia went to go make herself some ramen for a night time snack. She went and looked in the pantry but her ramen wasn’t there. She figured she had just ran out and forgot, so she went to the convenience store with our manager unnie and bought 2 more packs. Then 2 days later Zoe went to go make some of her ramen for lunch but there was none there. So she did what Xia did and bought some more. And this repeated with me and then with Bada during the rest of the week. The thing is, when all of us went back to eat some of the ramen we bought it was gone again.
Bada: Aish we had a family meeting about it but Xia and Zoe are especially protective of their ramen so it got really heated. We all discovered that the only person who’s ramen hadn’t been taken was Violet’s. But she swore she didn’t do that.
Yujin: *laughs* Her excuse was so funny. *said in a cutesy voice* “I couldn’t have stolen your ramen cause I can’t reach the pantry shelf you all keep your ramen in!” *laughs some more*
Bada: Anyways, things got really tense in the dorm for the next week. Xia and Zoe straight up stopped talking to Violet, which in turn made her very upset. My poor baby.
Yujin: So we decided to set a trap. We put a camera hidden inside a bag of chips in the pantry. So anyone who opened the doors would be caught on camera.
Bada: For the next few days I spent hours going over the footage while everyone continued to argue. Finally I discovered the culprit was our manager unnie!
Yujin: She said she was sleep walking but I think she just thought what we were buying looked tasty and indulged herself.
Bada: All the members apologized to each other and our manager promised to never do it again. Now we have weekly ramen parties to commemorate the argument.
Yujin: And that was…The Great Ramen Swindler!!
*Everyone laughs*
Ae Ri: That's so funny!
Li Mei: Agreed!
Bada: I have one more question for our two Cherish unnies before we move on. How did you form your relationship? I mean when you were trainees was it tough getting close or was your dynamic easy to work out?
Li Mei: It actually wasn't that hard to form our relationship after the rest of the members joined us.
Ae Ri: But while we were a 4 member group, it was tough. We all had completely different personalities. We didn't exactly fight, but it was a little uncomfortable. Now, we get along fine!
Bada: That's so good to hear that you get along now! That stage is always tough.
Yujin: Yeah things weren't exactly sunshine and rainbows for us at the beginning too.
Bada and I were the only two female trainees for quite a while. And we got along pretty well from the beginning. Things got a little more complicated when Xia joined the team.
Bada: Right, well as Aurora know, Xia naturally has a colder personality. But she warms up really quickly once you get to know her. So Yujin unnie and I thought she hated us because of that and also due to the fact that she barely spoke any Korean at the time.
Yujin: Yeah there was this one time where myself, Bada, Xia, and Violet were practicing our vocals together. Xia got really frustrated about a mistake Bada was making but she didn’t know how to voice it. So then Bada got upset because she thought Xia was insulting her. Xia then stormed out of the room.
Bada: It was pretty tense until Xia learned enough Korean. And around that time Violet and Zoe came and really changed our dynamic for the better.
Yujin: Yah do you remember when you asked her a couple months ago why she was upset?
Bada: *laughs and says in a deeper voice* “You were off key and it was annoying me.”
*Everyone laughs*
Bada: She did say that most of that was due to stress from being in a new place.
Yujin: I’m so grateful for our maknaes, especially Zoe. I think if ENCHANTRESS hadn't debuted as 5 I think all of us would be miserable.
Bada: Agreed! And because of that we became so close around debut that we felt like sisters. This has only grown ever since. We’re really family to each other.
Yujin: I could never imagine my life without the members.
*Bada starts tearing up*
Yujin: Yah don’t cry! We’re not going anywhere anytime soon.
Bada: No I’m just happy to have you all *wipes tears away.
Yujin: Awww *hugs Bada*

Bada: Anyways, I shouldn’t be crying in front of our guests. Let’s move on to my favorite part, performance time! Ae Ri unnie, Li Mei unnie, will you show us your comeback song “Secret Story of the Swan”?
Li Mei: Of course! Unnie let's go!
Ae Ri: Alright!
*Ae Ri and Li Mei get up and into position and begin to dance*
*Bada and Yujin Clap and whoop*
Yujin: Wah such an intense dance for such a pretty sounding song. I'm gonna have the "swan swan swan" part stuck in my head for the next week and I'm not even upset!
Bada: I loved the song as soon as I heard it on the radio. It reminded me of our song "Swan" even thought they have completely different sounds.
Yujin: Ahh I wish I was still Music Bank MC so I can see all the live performances. Maybe I can get Aria to facetime it for me!
Bada: Anyways, please support Cherish during this comeback and any of their future activities.
Yujin: Thank you for watching this episode of…
All: Unniez!!

@roa_is_amazing @yunaing

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
09c2f7e25a7874ad541204e72947c386.png

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
890e4a16c2dfebe20929e15f7482646f.png

Fictional Kpop News
All Songs from ENCHANTRESS's "Dear Aurora" Chart

Recently ENCHANTRESS released an special album dedicated to their fandom Aurora.
The songs on the album were all introduced during their Wonderland World Tour. There is one group song called "Shining Bright", and the rest of the tracks are solos from the members.
Since the release of this special album all of the songs have found their way onto Korean charts. This is a first for ENCHANTRESS. Below are the average placings of each song.

Rank 30 Cider - Bada
Rank 28 Punk Right Now - Zoe
Rank 20 Bonnie & Clyde - Xia
Rank 14 pporappippam - Yujin
Rank 4 Good Day - Violet
Rank 1 Shining Bright - ENCHANTRESS

While special albums typically don't receive any type of music show wins, we anticipate a trophy or two being added to their collection.
All of the songs are also charting well in various different countries, as well as Billboard's World Songs Chart.
Congratulations to ENCHANTRESS for another successful release.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
cf6d98564d411383b6ef22c5fd1d9ae4.png

{Morning} Choreo by Zoe
I snuck into a dance studio in Lisbon and filmed this by myself, so forgive me for the poor quality!
I don't have much time to choreograph while on tour, but I missed it too much.

*Please ignore any swearing in this song. It's very hard to find videos of kpop idols dancing with both appropriate choreo and lyrics.*

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Unniez Episode 6
{KARMA}

Bada: Hi and welcome to…
Together: Unniez!!!
Yujin: We are the eldest members of ENCHANTRESS, thus the name of this show. I am Yujin, the ultimate unnie.
joy-gif-red-velvet-Favim.com-6175453.gif

Bada: And I am Bada the leader unnie! Please welcome this week’s guest KARMA!!
9dbdf949fa59fc54b566d226c7234f70.gif

*Bada and Yujin cheer for them and everyone bows*

Yujin: Please introduce yourself!

I'm most known for my story line throughout my M/Vs~
ad23b82e05deedc8ea59ce7b7f81249795a88cd1.gif

Bada: We are so excited to have you on Unniez KARMA-ah! Thank you for coming! *jumping in her seat*
Yujin: Yes, welcome…*gets cut off by Bada*
Bada: I’m not the maknae this time!! *squeals excitedly*
*Everyone laughs*
Yujin: Please contain yourself for our guest dear leader.
Bada: *clears throat* Right and because I am finally the I have to act like one. *sits very properly*
Yujin: Yes yes, we promise to take good care of you KARMA-ah.
KARMA: Ah, thank you so much, unnies, for inviting me here! It feels so unreal being here with two members from an iconic group, oh my. This doesn't even feel real, someone pinch me!
*goes to pinch KARMA and Bada pulls her away.
Bada: She didn't actually mean pinch her unnie!
Yujin: Ohhh oops...But thank you so much! I know you'll become just as iconic KARMA-ah.

Bada: Okay getting right into it let’s move to our segment….Fictional Idol Story!
Yujin: Better known as FIS *whispers*
Bada: In this segment we will be discussing one of the various topics submitted by our wonderful guest.
*Yujin picks up an envelope and opens it dramatically*
Yujin: In this episode we will be discussing, drum roll please….
*Everyone drums their hands on their lap*
Yujin: Fandoms!
Bada: It’s gonna be an Aurora and FAITH lovefest this episode!
Yujin: But things may get spicy towards the end *makes a greasy facial expression*
Bada: *cringes* We should start calling you ajumma with that look on your face.
Yujin: The only thing on my face is beauty. *sarcastically puts hands under cheeks*

Bada: *shakes head* Anyways, the first question is…how did your fandom come to be?
KARMA: Actually, my fandom name was not supposed to be, FAITHS, it was messed up. It was actually supposed to be "Fate" since the origin of actual karma is like payback for what you did if you were in the wrong, kinda like your fate but it got messed up but I like Faith more if I'm gonna be honest with you!
Bada: Oohh that's such a cool backstory. I'm sure all of your FAITHS love the meaning behind it.
Yujin: They fit together so well, KARMA and FAITH. Unlike ours *giggles* don't get me wrong Aurora, I love your name, it just doesn't have as big of a connection compared to KARMA's.
Bada: Right for ENCHANTRESS’s fandom name we wanted something bright but also fantastical sounding. The company came up with Aurora which in its original form means dawn or goddess of the dawn. From there the name was interpreted to mean ENCHANTRESS could not survive without Aurora rising for us each day.
Yujin: It also helped that Aurora is the name of one of the Disney princesses, which added to our concept.
Bada: There were a couple of other options as well.
Yujin: Oh my god do you remember the one Zoe came up with *giggles*.
Bada: While I love our maknae, her skills are better utilized on the stage. And I say that in the most loving way possible, please don’t kill me Emma unnie!
Yujin: Don’t worry, I'll protect you. She gave me a BFF get out of jail free card that I can loan you! Anyways, the name Zoe came up with was…E.S.
*Bada bursts out laughing*
Yujin: She said it was because they are the first and last letters of ENCHANTRESS in English. So our fandom was with us from the beginning of the end.
Bada: Wait, I forgot the meaning was actually really deep and cute. Now E.S. seems better than ‘Princesses’ which Xia came up with.
Yujin: *lowers her voice to sound like Xia* Princesses are in fairytales, let’s do that.

Bada: I’m so glad the company made the decision on this one. Moving on…our next question for KARMA is, what do you love most about your fandom?
KARMA: I'd say just the those apart of the fandom in general. Like everyone is so sweet, even though I still have yet to come across a toxic FAITH, everyone so far is just plain amazing like you have no idea the amount of love these people have!
Bada: You are very lucky to have never met a toxic fan, but we'll get there later.
Now is the time to show all our love for Aurora!
Yujin:
Oh all the pens and reems and paper I would need to express every little thing I love about our beautiful Aurora! *dramatically fake faints across Bada’s lap*
Bada: *completely ignores Yujin* I think one of my favorite things about Aurora is how for the most part they are very accepting of our music. Most of what we produce is created by the members. And our concept is quite unique as well. Before each comeback I have worries that Aurora will hate it and will stop shining for us. I’ve seen groups with elaborate concepts tank due to their fandom not supporting them.
Yujin: *still laying in Bada’s lap* Oh man I remember you almost passing out during the countdown for the M/V release of “Lion”.
Bada: Yeah it was such a big change for us, I thought Aurora would turn their backs.
Yujin: Aurora is also really amazing at their job in terms of being our dawn. They post so many encouraging things about us online and make a lot of content praising us. They even host little challenges for our birthdays!
Bada: I remember our group account’s feed being only photos of Auroras standing in the sun for your birthday unnie.
Yujin: I was so touched that I actually cried a little.
Bada: More like sobbed. *muttered*
Yujin: What was that?
Bada: Nothing! Just saying how pretty you are when you cry.
*Yujin smiles and turns away toward Karma. Bada faces the camera and shakes her head no*
Yujin: I think if we went any further into this question we would be sitting here for hours. And I know KARMA has a very busy schedule.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Bada: Right! Now before we go into the next question I want to give a disclaimer. If we mention any fandom we are not meaning all of them, only the ones that cause others pain. Even so, we know that for the most part you do it out of love, so thank you for that. Maybe just tone it down a bit?

*Yujin nods vigorously*
Bada: Have you ever had any negative experiences with your fandom or another?
KARMA: Not with my fandom, no, with others yes. I don't like pointing out the wrongs of other because I know deep down that the other people from that fandom are also amazing people but all fandoms have that side of a fandom where not everyone is nice. These people would just spam and spam me with messages, threatening me and claiming they had my address. I was beyond scared, I was so sure they had my location! I soon told my manager about it and they looked into it and tried getting these people to confess like if you know where I live, tell me. They did come clean and said they were messing around because they weren't the best fans of me and my manager had their accounts get onto suspension and said you know if you do this again, you will get serious consequences. They backed off but still, scared me a lot.
Yujin: That does sound so scary! I'm so sorry that happened. But I guess if you want to interpret this in a positive light, they were probably jealous of your skills and success!
Bada: Yeah and if they do it again I'll...um fight them!
Yujin: You with your noodle arms are going to fight a horde of anti-fans?
Bada: Yes! You can count on me.
Yujin: You didn't fight our saesangs and anti-fans though?
Bada: Well...that's because our CEO begged me not to unleash my muscles upon them.
Yujin: I am so texting the group chat after this about your 'muscles'.
Zoe will 100% want to arm wrestle with you.
Bada: *eyes widen* Hehe let's move on. We've had a couple negative experiences...
Yujin: Mmmm the biggest one that was broadcasted about was when we had to switch dorms due to saesangs camping outside our dorm and refusing to leave.
Bada: While we do appreciate the love that I’m sure motivated these acts deep down, this was really scary. We thought someone would break in and yeah. We all try not to think about it.
*Yujin nods*
Bada: But of course other unavoidable things happen like mobbings, hate comments, and the occasional phone call.
Yujin: Yah there was one time Xia had to change her number cause she kept getting calls from numerous saesangs, even when she was doing a fik live.
Bada: It’s upsetting and unavoidable, but we knew what we were signing up for when we became idols.
Yujin: And hey maybe Bada's 'muscles' do come in handy at times. Even if it's a bit overboard.
Bada: Unnie! My anti-saesang methods never are ‘a bit overboard’.
Yujin: What about the way you ‘protect’ Zoe from mobs of fans? She’s several centimeters taller than you. You look like a koala hugging a tree. Aurora work your magic and trend photos of this method please!
*Everyone laughs*
Bada: Yeah well with Violet you just scoop her up, put her on your shoulders and walk around with her like that.
Yujin: What? It keeps her safe! And it gives her the perspective of a tall person. Something our poor pocket sized Violet will never experience. I can always hear her shouting happily.
Bada: *shakes head* She was shouting for you to put her down, she’s scared of heights.
Yujin: That makes so much sense…I’ll have to come up with a new way to protect her in mobs.

KARMA: I'll never understand why people think it's okay to invade the privacy of someone, just because someone may be well known doesn't mean they aren't human. Everyone has feelings and don't like getting their privacy evaded yet nobody wants to understand that.
Yujin: *claps her hands* Wahh when the 2004-liner is more insightful than 2002 and 2003-liners.
Bada: I can understand why your FAITHS love you so much.
Yujin: Right! FAITHS and Aurora are the best! Even if their actions go a bit too far, we know that you do it out of your love for us *makes a heart with her arms*.

Bada: Moving on from fandom discussion, we have reached my favorite part of Unniez, performance time! KARMA will you show us "Monster"?

*Karma gets up and into position and begins to dance*

*Bada and Yujin Clap and whoop*
Yujin: Wahh I love the concept of this song. And the "I'm a little monster" part is so chilling!!
Bada: This is 100% going to be a hit. The beat is so addictive.
I'll make sure to watch full performances on music shows from wherever in Europe we are.
Yujin: It's being added to my playlist as soon as the album drops!
Bada: Please support KARMA during this comeback and any of her future activities.
Yujin: Thank you for watching this episode of…
All: Unniez!!

@izyun

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Fictional Kpop News
'Dear Aurora' Brings a Surprising Success

IU-Snags-3rd-Win-For-LILAC-On-Show-Champion-Performances.jpeg

Recently ENCHANTRESS released an special album dedicated to their fandom Aurora.
The songs on the album were all introduced during their Wonderland World Tour. There is one group song called "Shining Bright", and the rest of the tracks are solos from the members.
Many were expecting the title track to receive at least 1 music show win, which it has. In fact the song added 3 more trophies to the girls' collection (Music Bank, Inkigayo, M Countdown).

However, one of the solo songs has surpassed "Shining Bright" on the charts.
Since her first performance of the song, many have been enamored by Violet's solo track "Good Day".
Many love the cute and fantastical concept and feel Violet pulls it off extremely well. However it is her vocals on the song that have been receiving the most reviews. The song features many high notes, one of which being the now iconic "I'm in my dream" part at the end. Concert goers have been compiling her performance of this specific part to show her consistent vocal skill.
Due to how much the song is like, especially by the general public, it has achieved a number one this week.
Violet took home her first solo music show win on Show Champion. Congratulations to the idol and the rest of ENCHANTRESS.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Fictional Kpop News
ENCHANTRESS Wraps Up Their Wonderland World Tour
After visiting many cities throughout the months, ENCHANTRESS has completed their Wonderland World Tour.
Their final stop was completed tonight in Melbourne, Australia. The final show was emotionally charged as the girls said goodbye to the many Aurora they met during the tour.
The members are set to fly home to Seoul tomorrow morning. During her ending ment Bada alluded to a comeback in the near future. So perhaps they will begin this process once they return.
We will never forget the success of Wonderland. The tour grossed a total of $110 million, which breaks the already established record for highest grossing tour by a girl group.
However, the most successful aspect of this tour was seeing all of the happiness brought to Aurora.
We can't wait to see your next move ENCHANTRESS!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Fictional Kpop News
Violet of ENCHANTRESS Lends Her Voice to the OST for "I Swear I Don't Hate You"
Recently the 3rd episode of the fik-kdrama "I Swear I Don't Hate You" aired.
Fans, while entranced by the storyline, were shocked to hear a familiar voice singing that episode's OST.
It was none other than Violet of ENCHANTRESS singing "Happen".
This makes it the second OST of her career. The first one was "All About You" for the drama "Hotel Del Luna".
Many fans, both Aurora and not, are loving the song and Violet's impressive and soothing vocals.
You can check out the song below and stay tuned for the next episode of "I Swear I Don't Hate You"!
@roaxy

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Unniez Episode 7
{Celestia}

Bada: Hi and welcome to…
Together: Unniez!!!
Yujin: We are the eldest members of ENCHANTRESS, thus the name of this show. I am Yujin, the ultimate unnie.
park-sooyoung-red-velvet.gif

Bada: And I am Bada the leader unnie! Please welcome this week’s extra special guest....Celestia!!
e88dd3bb44051ddae4d26ca7d38556c2b71ae316.gif

*Bada and Yujin cheer for them and everyone bows*

Yujin: Please introduce yourself!

Yeona: 1, 2...
Celestia: Forever Shine! Hello we are Celestia.
*Yujin and Bada whoop and cheer*
Yeona: Hello I am Celestia's chic leader Yeona.
364606ee0386007580608a0b426be940.gif

Grace: Hey my name is Grace! I am Celestia's lyrical vocalist and rapper!
ParallelGenuineCrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Byeol: Hi I am Celestia's main vocal maknae Byeol!

Bada: Wahhhh we are so excited to have our newest hoobaes on unniez today! Even if it means I'm only an unnie to one of you....
Yujin: Even though Byeolie is older than our maknaes, I have a feeling she's gonna become the company baby.
*Byeol blushes*
Grace: She's our baby first!
Yeona: Yah don't be rude to our sunbaes Grace.
Grace: Okay fine, you can have visitation permission.
*Everyone laughs*

Bada: Alrighty let's move to our segment….Fictional Idol Story!
Yujin: Better known as FIS *whispers*
*Grace "discretely" imitates this exchange and unniez look at her*
Grace: *blushes* I'm a big unniez fan so I have all the key lines memorized...
Yujin: Oh my god unniez has fans?!
Like I know we have Aurora but I didn't know other people kept up with our show.

Yeona: You should have seen all the trainees gathered around a laptop when each episode premiered.
Someone even brought popcorn once.
Bada: I am so touched! *gets teary*
Yujin: Yah don't start crying now! We just started the show.
Bada: Wooh you're right unnie, gotta get myself together. Okay FIS, in this segment we will be discussing one of the various topics submitted by our wonderful guest.
*Yujin picks up an envelope and opens it dramatically*
Yujin: In this episode we will be discussing, drum roll please….
*Everyone drums their hands on their lap*
Yujin: Ever After, then vs now.
Bada: This means we're going to be comparing ENCHANTRESS's and Celestia's experiences as trainees and during debut.
Yujin: We're under the same company but there are a lottt of differences.

Bada: Okay first question, how did you end up in Ever After?

Yeona: AMy experience is probably the most unique out of the group. I had previously been a trainee at MeHoney, the same company as CALLA sunbaenim. But I left because I didn't think I would debut. From there I entered college and was studying to be a meteorologist. My younger sister wanted to go to an open call audition Ever After was holding and I went with her since she's underage. I was asked to also audition and I thought why not, they would never pick me anyways, I'm too old. Well that proved to be false and I ended up as a trainee.
Yujin: Was your sister mad when you got in and she didn't?
Yeona: She was for a bit, but she was later accepted by another company and is in a debut group!
Byeol: I was cast after participating in a survival show called Cap-Teen. I didn't end up winning, placing 7th, but the company really liked me and asked me to join.
Grace: And I was asked to audition after a recruiter saw my TikToks. It was all virtual and once accepted I moved to South Korea.
Bada: Hmm I think the biggest difference I'm seeing is due to our company's increased I guess power now? When ENCHANTRESS debuted Ever After was brand new and didn't have much standing. The majority of us, except for Yujin unnie and Zoe, had individual auditions. And compared to the auditions the companies hold now, these were very basic. We just had to sing something, dance something, and rap if we could. Now I know it's a lot more intense.
*Yeona nods her head*

Yujin: Yeah and even with the scouting it wasn't because we were already viral at the time. I was streetcast and Zoe was cast at a dance competition. The company had less resources understandably, so they didn't go for anything big. But then with our success as well as Mythos, they can afford to and have the reputation to be more selective.
Byeol: There is a similarity I did notice Ever After seems to be more understanding towards non-typical trainees. For example I was rejected from a lot of companies due to my poor dance skill. I was told I could never be an idol if I couldn't dance. And I remember Violet sunbaenim saying in a fik live the one of the reasons she joined Ever After is because they accepted and even cherished her height.
Bada: Good point! That is something I love about our company.
Yujin: ENCHANTRESS would be nothing without our Violet and Celestia would be nothing without Byeol!

Bada: Okay moving on from auditions, lets talk about trainee life.
Yujin: I remember for us there were less than 10 trainees at the company during our time. We all lived in the same dorm and there were just 2 practice rooms, one for dance and one for vocals/rap. It was pretty simple and almost comforting. You got close with everyone quite quickly.
Grace: For us the amount of trainees is still pretty accurate. It seems Ever After is quite selective. But everything else has had a hugeeee glow up! I'm sure you've seen it on your end too sunbaenims.
Bada: Yeah as soon as the company got more traction after our debut they were able to buy out more space in the building, and now they just own the whole thing.
Yeona: Something that I'm pretty sure hasn't changed is the staff. Of course there is more of it, but the instructors have apparently been there since the beginning.
Yujin: Is it still instructor Min who teaches vocals? Oh I miss her! She only really teaches the trainees so we stopped seeing her after debut.
Byeol: Yeah she is! She would tell us a lot of funny stories from your days as trainees too.
Yujin: Oh like what?
Byeol: I think the funniest one was when sunbaenims were recording "Love So Sweet" for the first time. She said that Zoe sunbaenim hadn't fully become fluent in Korean yet, so she would misinterpret things. One time she asked Zoe sunbaenim to sing her line brighter and she thought she meant louder. So she then started to scream her part into the mic. *cackles*
Bada: Ahahhaha oh my god I remember that! I was in the room and Zoe just goes "DA DA DA DA" and almost blows our eardrums out!
*Yujin does that silent laugh where you stupidly clap your hands at the same time*
And after that she asked and I quote "Was that right instructor Min". Zoe looked so exasperated that instructor Min didn't have the heart to tell her no. So she just had her do it another day.
Yujin: *wipes away tear from laughing so hard* Oh I wish I could have seen that!
Yeona: You know, Grace did something a bit similar.
Grace: No unnie please don't!

Yeona: *bombastic side eyes Grace* It's not that bad. Anyways, in our song "Blue" there are a lot of different harmonies in the song. I sang low, Byeol sang mid range, and Grace sang falsetto. Except she didn't know the word for falsetto in Korean yet. Instructor Nim tried to translate into English as best as she could and said 'soft'. So this one *gestures to Grace* starts to whisper "Blueeee" into the mic.
*Everyone starts laughing*
Grace: I'll have you know that I sounded wonderful even when I was whispering!
Byeol: Don't worry unnie, we're just teasing. You always sound good.
Grace: See Byeolie's on my side! *side hugs Byeol* Does that mean I'm your favorite?
Byeol: Well....
Grace: Aishh!
*Everyone laughs*