ENCHANTRESS {Fake Group} Introduction/Updates/News

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Yujin

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Xia

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Violet

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Zoe

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
cf6d98564d411383b6ef22c5fd1d9ae4.png

{Good Day (Acoustic Version)} Violet's Vocal Time
It's been too long since I uploaded an episode Aurora!
To apologize for my inconsistency I decided to record an acoustic cover of my solo song "Good Day".
I hope you can come see the original version of it live during our tour!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

{Bonnie and Clyde} The Sound of Xia
If you're watching this it means we're in Tokyo right now!
We all recorded a bunch of content to keep Aurora entertained during tour.
Please enjoy me playing the guitar portion of my solo track "Bonnie and Clyde"!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

{Punk Right Now} Choreo by Zoe
IAurora check out the dance practice for my solo track "Punk Right Now'!
By now we will be in my beloved Tokyo.
So I hope Korean and Japanese Aurora who have come to Wonderland enjoyed the concert version!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
890e4a16c2dfebe20929e15f7482646f.png

Fictional Kpop News
Violet (ENCHANTRESS) Goes Viral for Her Solo Track "Good Day"
IU_at_%27dlwlrma%27_concert_in_Jeju_on_January_5%2C_2019_%281%29.jpg

There have been many eye catching moments during ENCHANTRESS World Tour 'Wonderland'.
However none have received as much praise as member Violet's solo track "Good Day".
Many have expressed how impressed by how good the song is, especially since it's not an official solo debut.

@ AuroraForever - This song is prime debut material. Part of me wishes she saved it for when she does go solo.
@ SmallFlowerHwayoung - This song is such a bop, and it suits her so well!
@ FikGroupFanatic - When is this song gonna drop on streaming platforms? I need it on my playlist!

However the part that has gone most viral is Violet's triple octave high note near the end of the song.
Concert goers have raved about her ability to always hit the difficult series of notes.

@ HappilyEverAfter - Seriously one of the best vocalists out there. You know what...actually THE BEST vocalist out there.
@ ViViViolet - She has always slayed with ENCHANTRESS songs. Her as a soloist would be out of this world.
@ YujinBadaXiaVioletZoe - How does she even hold her breath for that long?? I tried the note as soon as I got home from the concert and I choked.

Check out this compilation of Violet singing the part in concert.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
8a26d578c131765e362a6fc06dbb379e.png

ENCHANTRESS FikLive starting in 3, 2, 1...

RecklessCoarseAidi-max-1mb.gif

Zoe: Auroraaaaaa!!
Violet: Maybe a little quieter, I think you just blew out my eardrum.
Zoe: Sorry unnie, auroraaaaa *said in a whispered tone*
*they both laugh*
Violet: Welcome to our first ever maknae line Fik Live Aurora! But first let's do our greeting.
1, 2...
All: Make a wish! Hello we are ENCHANTRESS.
iu-cute.gif
3905e040ca6c1d51acc1cb5625c4b7a6.gif

Zoe: Unnie was practicing that for a solid 10 minutes before we went live.
Violet: You're just jealous that I get to be the leader for this live.

Zoe: 4 months...4 months is all that separates us.
Violet: Even if it was one day, you'd still be the maknae.
Zoe: I'll have you know that I love being the maknae.
Violet: Right now let's move on. Can you guess where we are Aurora?
*A comment in the stream says 'a hotel room?'*
Zoe: *giggles* Well yeah we're in a hotel room but more specifically we're in Singapore!! We just landed here a few hours ago for our concert in a couple of days.
Violet: Since we're rooming together, we decided it would be fun to host a maknae line fik live!

Zoe: Okay enough of the introductions, I am ready for Aurora's questions! I'm gonna pick,
"What type of pajamas are you wearing?" from @ VioletVocalQueen.
Zoe: Oh can I show mine first? Pretty please????
Violet: Go ahead.
Zoe: They're rubber ducks!! *starts singing "Rubber ducky you're the one, making bath time so much fun" while dancing around the room*
duckie_footed_girl_500x.jpg

Violet: Zoe's mom gave this to her as one of her birthday presents when we were in Tokyo.
Zoe: *sits back down* She knows me so well. I love you mommmmmmm!
Violet: Okay my turn! I'm a bunny~
product-image-1795622062-_1.jpg

Zoe: Did you buy that in the children's section unnie?
Violet: NoOo *in a whiny tone* The website said women and...
Zoe: And?
Violet: Children *whispered*
*Zoe starts laughing and clapping*
Zoe: Wahh I knew it! If it makes you feel better unnie, I think you look cute.

Violet: *blushes* Thank you. Now let's move on before you embarrass me even more.

Zoe: I like this one!
"What's it like being the maknaes of ENCHANTRESS?" from @ ZoZoZoe.
Violet: Some days I question whether or not the unnies know that we aren't their actual children...
Zoe: Right! We're only a couple of years younger than them but they treat us like we're toddlers sometimes.
Violet: And some of them can get overly affectionate. Yesterday Yujin unnie squeezed my checks for an entire minute because according to her "Our Violet is the cutest little flower to ever bloom".
Zoe: I am so glad you get the brunt of that. Some of us just have a more mature aura than others. *sarcastically flips hair over shoulder*.
Violet: You tell that to Emma unnie. Whenever the two of you are together she barely releases you from her hugs.
Zoe: Emma unnie is one of my favorite people on the planet, but yeah she can be a tad too affectionate.
Violet: Hmm but I do appreciate that they care for us and protect us. Bada unnie always turns herself into a human shield when we're in crowded areas.
Zoe: *laughs* I love unnie but it totally doesn't work for me because I can usually see over her head anyways.
*both of them laugh*

Zoe: They also really respect us in terms of our skills. They appointed me as the dance captain even though I'm the youngest. And Violet unnie will usually lead vocal practices.
Violet: We really hit the jackpot when it comes to our unnies.

Violet: Oh! This is a good question, "How did you prepare for your solo performances?" from
@ ENCHANTRESSFairy.

Zoe: Well it started a lot earlier than you may think. Around the time we were preparing for "Villainy: Spellbound" CEO-nim told us we would be going on tour, and that we would all get our own solo stages! It was originally suggested that we do covers, but everyone really wanted to make their own.
Violet: Right, so we all started producing the songs, making choreographies, and even picking out stage outfits and props. We of course had help from our in-house producer CHESHIRE. We also got outside help for our dances if we needed it.
Zoe: It was actually surprisingly easy for me. I had a lyric brainstorming session one night and came up with the hook "I'm so punk right now".
Violet: Ooo say it like when you perform it!
Zoe: "I'm so punk right now" *said in a rap/energetic tone* Happy?
Violet: Very, anyways go on.
Zoe: Yeah so after I had the hook done I was able to write all the verses pretty quickly. Then CHESHIRE unnie helped by composing the instrumental. The dance came even quicker. I was kind of just improvising and it came to me.
Violet: Wahh our genius maknae! *ruffles Zoe's hair*
Zoe: Unnieeeee don't mess up my hair.
Violet: Fine fine, onto me I guess. For "Good Day" I had actually written it a while ago. I even had a preliminary composition going. I almost submitted it for our repackage album "Sweet Dream" but the song felt too special to me. So when we got the solo task I had most of it done. I just tweaked a couple of things and made the choreography. Interesting fact though, the triple high note at the end that Aurora likes was originally just a single one. We were taking turns running our solos and Xia unnie suggested I up the difficulty.
Zoe: Ah I remember that! You did a two octave high note but Xia unnie said to do more. Once you did the triple octave note we all knew it had to be in the song.

Violet: It's definitely one of my harder high notes. Because it's so long I had to practice holding my breath.
Zoe: *giggles* one time I walked in on unnie taking a bath but she was completely submurged so I thought she was drowning. I pulled her out of the tub and unnie gave me the most confused look and said, "Why'd you do that? I'm trying to get my highnote right!" She was so angry at me *laughs like a hyena*
Violet: Well it worked because now I can nail it!
Zoe: I dare you to do it now, I bet you can't. Do it do it do it..
Violet: Okay okay. "I'm in my dream~"
*Zoe in the background: It's a beautiful, beautiful dream, everything's beautiful*
Violet: Ta-dah~
Zoe: How are you even human?
Violet: You're the one with the nickname alien *starts to yawn*.
Zoe: No don't yawn, you're just gonna trigger mine *Zoe yawns*
Violet: I think that's a hint that both of us need to go to bed.
Zoe: But I want to talk to Aurora some more.
Violet: I do too, but can you imagine how mad the unnie would be if we stayed up all late.

Zoe: *has a look of exaggerated fear on her face* Good point, let's say goodbye.
Violet: Bye Aurora! We'll talk to you soon, or hopefully you'll see us soon.
Zoe: Bye bye Aurora!
Both: This has been the maknaez!
GraveElderlyIndianpangolin-max-1mb.gif

This FikLive has ended

Attachments

• 71xnOIr-N-L._AC_UL1500_.jpg
    71xnOIr-N-L._AC_UL1500_.jpg
    550.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Fictional Kpop News
Xia (ENCHANTRESS) Leaves Concert Early Due to Poor Health

HD-wallpaper-yuqi-chinese-g-idle-gidle-korean-kpop-song-yuqi.jpg

ENCHANTRESS are currently completing the Asia leg of their Wonderland World Tour. Yesterday's Day 1 performance in Mumbai, India went smoothly. However when Xia left the stage after performing her solo
"Bonnie & Clyde", she did not return with the rest of the members.
ENCHANTRESS's leader Bada addressed the fans about the situation.
nYOmbCZbTtc2kKr0.jpg

Bada: Aurora, as you can see only four of us have returned to the stage. Sadly Xia will not be joining us for the rest of the concert. When she woke up this morning she was feeling under the weather. She went to the hospital and was diagnosed with a cold and was told to stay on bed rest. However Xia desperately wanted to perform for Aurora so she joined us for 20 songs. After the strain of all this she determined she couldn't go on. She is currently being treated back at her hotel room. She asked me to relay the following message.

Xia: Hi Aurora. I'm so sorry I couldn't finish our concert for you today. I tried really hard to push through my sickness but I couldn't get all the way. But don't worry about me too much! It's just a cold and now I am getting the best treatment. I just need a few days to rest up and your ice queen will return. Please cheer on my fellow members for the remaining songs. I love you Aurora!

Aurora and other fik kpop stans have been expressing their well wishes for Xia.
The tag #GetWellSoonXia is trending on numerous platforms.

The remaining 4 members completed the concert trying their best to stay cheerful.
They sang Xia's parts together as a group, and a few tears were shed.

We hope to see Xia back on stage and healthy for the European leg of the Wonderland world tour.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆

Fictional Kpop News
Xia (ENCHANTRESS) Leaves Concert Early Due to Poor Health

HD-wallpaper-yuqi-chinese-g-idle-gidle-korean-kpop-song-yuqi.jpg

ENCHANTRESS are currently completing the Asia leg of their Wonderland World Tour. Yesterday's Day 1 performance in Mumbai, India went smoothly. However when Xia left the stage after performing her solo
"Bonnie & Clyde", she did not return with the rest of the members.
ENCHANTRESS's leader Bada addressed the fans about the situation.
nYOmbCZbTtc2kKr0.jpg

Bada: Aurora, as you can see only four of us have returned to the stage. Sadly Xia will not be joining us for the rest of the concert. When she woke up this morning she was feeling under the weather. She went to the hospital and was diagnosed with a cold and was told to stay on bed rest. However Xia desperately wanted to perform for Aurora so she joined us for 20 songs. After the strain of all this she determined she couldn't go on. She is currently being treated back at her hotel room. She asked me to relay the following message.

Xia: Hi Aurora. I'm so sorry I couldn't finish our concert for you today. I tried really hard to push through my sickness but I couldn't get all the way. But don't worry about me too much! It's just a cold and now I am getting the best treatment. I just need a few days to rest up and your ice queen will return. Please cheer on my fellow members for the remaining songs. I love you Aurora!

Aurora and other fik kpop stans have been expressing their well wishes for Xia.
The tag #GetWellSoonXia is trending on numerous platforms.

The remaining 4 members completed the concert trying their best to stay cheerful.
They sang Xia's parts together as a group, and a few tears were shed.

We hope to see Xia back on stage and healthy for the European leg of the Wonderland world tour.

It’s the way I momentally forgot these idols aren’t real people and my mouth fell open like XIA?

Aphrodisiac

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Wow! This is so crazy because I also had my own girl group with the same name lol but I think your group got mines slightly beat 😅

Here’s my thread if you want to check it out:
(Not sure it you have this app or not)
But this is sooo great tho!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Wow! This is so crazy because I also had my own girl group with the same name lol but I think your group got mines slightly beat 😅

Here’s my thread if you want to check it out:
(Not sure it you have this app or not)
But this is sooo great tho!
thank you! I hope you don't think I copied you or anything. This is my first time hearing of your group.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
9d1bb5f64e0b318de0d2974d47797384.png

Welcome to part 4 of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
previously unreleased thoughts and random information about the group.
I just really enjoy sharing my process, even if you don't care all that much.
This installment will focus solely on the formation of ENCHANTRESS's name, symbols, concept, and fandom.

✨ ENCHANTRESS's Name ✨
OI think I just got ENCHANTRESS after looking up synonyms for magical words.
I found Enchanted and then came up with ENCHANTRESS.
ENCHANTRESS is also the name of the villain in ******* Squad.
I had always found when Cara Delevinge says the name to be so beautiful.

✨ ENCHANTRESS's Symbols ✨

ENCHANTRESS's symbols involves a wing. It can be interpreted as either a butterfly or a fairy.
This represents the wonder that is being able to fly, and fairies are also a key part of many folktales.
This spurred ENCHANTRESS's greeting of fluttering the hands off the chest like wings.
Fun fact: In every ENCHANTRESS song there is a section where Violet will repeat this motion.
They also say "Make a wish" in the greeting. This again alludes to the magical and fantasy concept.

✨ ENCHANTRESS's Fandom ✨

I'm gonna be honest, I don't know how I came up with Aurora...
It's probably because of Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.
Aurora also conjurs really beautiful colors inside my head and the rising sun.
I thought this was perfect and Aurora began to hold the meaning that ENCHANTRESS cannot survive without Aurora being there to rise every day and shine for them.

✨ ENCHANTRESS's Concept ✨
Originally had a fantasy concept similar to Oh My Girl.
The albums I made had themes but all the songs had the same kind of concept.
At one point I tried to create lore for ENCHANTRESS. It was similar to PIXY's lore.
However it was too time consuming for me to create an actual lore.
Eventually I got the idea to attach a fairytale to each comeback.
This also allowed me to add more variety to the songs within the album, while still keeping a fantasical vibe.
However, because I had already formed many EPs, the fairytale was the last thing added.
This is why the concept of each album is not the fairytale itself, but an element of it.
For example:
Enchanted: Burning Hearts has the concept of loving someone so passionatly that it nearly becomes toxic. However the fairytale I chose was The Red Shoes. It has the same theme of being so passionate about something that it turns toxic. From there I also added an element of dance to the comeback.

I was thinking of elaborating more into the debut and comebacks, but I still want to add some element of mystery.
Maybe later!
If it assures you more that I had no intention of copying, here was my thought process when making the group @Aphrodisiac

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Unniez Episode 5
{Ae Ri & Li Mei of Cherish}

Bada: Hi and welcome to…
Together: Unniez!!!
Yujin: We are the eldest members of ENCHANTRESS, thus the name of this show. I am Yujin, the ultimate unnie.
park-sooyoung-joy.gif

Bada: And I am Bada the leader unnie! Please welcome this week’s guest Ae Ri and Li Mei of Cherish!!
4dc8a931d9bbfdd9e71e58e941fa8de7b286bdf9.gif

*Bada and Yujin cheer for them and everyone bows*

Yujin: Please introduce yourself!

Ae Ri: Hello all! My name is Ae Ri, and I am the leader and main vocalist of Cherish! I am a 1999 liner!
im-dayoung-dayoung.gif

Li Mei: Hi! I'm Li Mei! I am the lead dancer of Cherish. I am a 2002 liner!

AwK0.gif

Bada: We are so excited to have both of you on Unniez! Thank you for coming.
Yujin: While I am just as excited as you are Bada, I think we have been upstaged again.
Bada: *dramatically sobs* Our company just won’t let us be the unnies on Unniez.
*Everyone laughs*
Yujin: It’s inevitable at this point, you should just accept it.
Bada: You’re only saying that because you have a same age friend this time.
Yujin: How could you accuse me of such a crime! *dramatically* We're in this together!
Bada: Although I have once again lost my unnie title, I hope that Ae Ri unnie and Li Mei unnie can enjoy yourselves on this episode!
Ae Ri: I'm sure we will!
Li Mei: I'm so excited!

Bada: Moving on, it’s time to move onto our segment….Fictional Idol Story!
Yujin: Better known as FIS *whispers*
Bada: Oh my god unnie you used the correct acronym this time! *claps sarcastically*
Yujin: What can I say, the English alphabet is not my strong suit.
Bada: *giggles* What you just said is gonna end up in one of those 'fake subs videos'.
Yujin: Wonderful, I'll just be more famous! *flicks hair over shoulder*
Bada: *rolls eyes* In this segment we will be discussing one of the various topics submitted
by our wonderful guests.
*Yujin picks up an envelope and opens it dramatically*
Yujin: In this episode we will be discussing, drum roll please….
*Everyone drums their hands on their lap*
Yujin: Group Dynamics!

Bada: Oohh good choice! I guess to start off, what is Cherish’s relationship like behind the scenes?
Ae Ri: Well, we have a pretty good relationship. Although it was hard at first when we debuted.
Li Mei: We were actually supposed to be a 4 member group. For a while, it was just me, Ae Ri unnie, Hana unnie, and Isuel.
Ae Ri: It was easier to get along when the others joined.
Li Mei: Now, we always support each other.
Ae Ri: In fact, we have this tradition of doing our chant right before every performance.
Bada: Things were a bit rough in the beginning for us too. But as soon as Zoe joined us everything completely changed. Now I feel like ENCHANTRESS is my family, especially because my real family is in the US.
Yujin: I agree completely agree! Although my family is a bit closer, I still feel at ease knowing I have my second family to rely on.

Bada: Going off that, I know these can be pretty stereotypical, but do you guys have unwritten roles like ‘mom of the group’? Or even someone that is the ‘fake maknae’, ‘tom and jerry duo’, anything like that?
Ae Ri: I would say that I'm definitely the mom of the group.
Li Mei: As in, she yells at us for every little thing.
Ae Ri: Hey!
Li Mei: I'm joking! "Definitely" *She whispers so Ae Ri can't hear her*
Ae Ri: Anyway, I would say that Binna is the vice mom in the group.
Li Mei: Tom and Jerry would definitely be Hana unnie and Aiko. I'm like the peace maker in the group.
Ae Ri: And Isuel is the fake maknae. Lena is surprisingly the more mature maknae.

Yujin: I wouldn’t say we have a mom and dad but Bada and Xia both kinda serve as parents. Bada is very nurturing but can be strict, and Xia will do things like cook for all of us but is also super protective of the members.
Bada: If I’m a parent then you’re definitely the fake maknae unnie!
Yujin: No I’m not! I am the mature eldest of ENCHANTRESS.
Bada: So all that aegyo you do is you being ‘the mature eldest’?
Yujin: Yes! Everyone’s gotta act cute every once in a while.
Bada: You tell yourself that then…
Yujin: What about Tom and Jerry?
Bada: Hmmm we don’t really have any members like that. But oh my god if you hang out with the Mythos members for 5 minutes you’ll see that Jade unnie and Aria are the definition of Tom and Jerry.
Yujin: *Laughs* You’re so right. Those two can’t go an hour without arguing.
Bada: Ah but don’t be upset Muse, these arguments aren’t malicious or anything. The Mythos members all have a very close and loving relationship.
Yujin: I would say Violet is definitely like our child. She's everyone's baby, even the maknae.
Bada: Agreed, she’s just so cute. *squeals a little*
Yujin: And Zoe is our energizer bunny and mood maker. She always knows how to make us smile and boost us up.
Bada: Ahh I love our members.
Yujin: Don’t get sentimental now, we have guests!