Do you think it's ok for an idol to smoke/vape?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

rori

Kpop Expert
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Keeho
Hanbin
Leebit (Lee Know)
Cat Chasing A Heart
army's were pissed when they found out jungkook vapes. he's a GROWN ASS ADULT!!
he can do what he wants to do! so, even though vaping is bad for you, it don't matter because they know what they are getting in to.

prettywonyoung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Genderqueer
Big Bird
Growing Heart
I Have-Bong/gie
idk why people are fine with them drinking but not smoking/vaping you should not smoke cuz it is not healthy but non of them are under 18 and no one who does smoke wants to get kids to do it, no one starts smoking because of their favorite singer/rapper k-pop or not

To be Honest, Most Idols Are Over the Age of 18. But It's Something Dangerous, Not to mention that anyone can get health problems from Smoking/Vaping, Or Including the use of E-Cigarettes. It's their choice anyways, It could Ruin their Self- Image depending the Idol. But It's their choice.

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
it’s ok for them to smoke or vape because it’s their life. i really don’t understand the fans who stop listening to the artist because of it

Dudamadak

Kpop Amateur
Credits
On one hand, it's important to remember that idols are human, too, and they have their own lives and decisions to make. Vaping, like smoking, isn't the healthiest choice, and it can have long-term consequences. But at the same time, it's also their personal choice, and we can't control that. Sometimes, the public reaction can be quite intense, with fans feeling disappointed or concerned about their idol's well-being. As for vaping, it's always good to be informed about the risks and consequences. And for those who are curious about it, places like Vape Wholesale can provide options to explore.

dioherlo

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Suguru Geto
Capricorn
Badtz-Maru
the thing with smoking is that its usually demonized because it not "the norm" even tho people have been doing since forever. sure its unhealthy but honestly who cares if they smoke, people need to stop demonizing addicts first and foremost (even if the idol isnt an addict)

also, theyre a person too so they can do whatever. we're not in control of them nor are they in control of us. you dont have to do everything that an idol does, nor are you obligated to continue following them if it really bothers you that much. its the other way around too, theyre not obligated to stop smoking just because theyre an idol

/nbh obviously

soobinzz

Kpop Expert
Website
chaechaewon.com
Credits
Ahn Hyoseop
Pink Bear Plush
Kim Dayeon
Gaeul
I dont really care but when i find out an idol smokes/vapes im just like "its not good for their health in anyway but they can do want" as long as they arent a minor it doesnt really bother me.

chloelovestwice

Kpop Amateur
Credits
NO! that's disgusting and is like actually an adjacent to the n@zi stuff chaeyoung is on about now. Like i swear there is a direct correlation to weird stuff and smoking/vaping and I haven't been wrong since. Starting with my dad
35e9aaba31f680eb2da0e9cf8391092c.png

WillBeasley

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I agree that we should respect everyone's choices, even when it comes to idols or public figures. It's important to remember that they are human beings with their own lives and decisions to make.Speaking of choices, I recently came across Delta 9 THC gummies at www.trythecbd.com, and I found them to be a fascinating way to explore the effects of THC. I've been curious about different ways to experience it, and these gummies seemed like a fun option.As for Tae, well, like you said, it's ultimately his choice. We all have our vices and habits, and it's not for us to judge. Instead, we can focus on enjoying their music and supporting them in their careers.

nana ⛧

Kpop Expert
Website
soheenyy-netz.carrd.co
Credits
Rolling Raccoon
Kuromi
i don't think we as fans should believe we have even the slightest bit of a say what an idol does in their free time or in general tbh. as long as they're of age and they aren't harming anyone else with their actions it's none of our business.

JustVee

Kpop Amateur
Website
veescardintroandults.carrd.co
Credits
I think all idols deserve the freedom to choose wether or not they want to smoke or vape and it should be none of our business. Sure we can have an opinion about it or dislike the idol for it, but they should be allowed to make their own decisions. I personally don't encourage smoking or vaping since it's unhealthy but I still have friends that do it and I don't like them any less for it!

yunseongies

Kpop Amateur
Credits
In my opinion, whether an idol smokes or vapes is really up to them. It's a personal choice, and as fans, respecting their decisions is important. Speaking from experience, I've been vaping for several years and find it to be a better alternative to smoking, mainly because it feels less harsh and the options for flavors are a plus.

nana ⛧

Kpop Expert
Website
soheenyy-netz.carrd.co
Credits
Rolling Raccoon
Kuromi
I agree with you. Everyone has their personal life. I am also vaping and consider it much better than smoking. Even I noticed after this switch how good I start feeling. I always buy my vape supplies from the same shop because I trust their quality and really appreciate their customer service. Once, I had an issue with a vape pen not working properly, and the help center at https://nexussmokehelpcenter.gorgias.help/en-US was incredibly helpful. They guided me through troubleshooting, and I was back to vaping in no time. It's all about making informed choices and having access to good support when you need it.
i agree, it's everyones own choice. it would still be really nice if you don't promote things like smoking and vaping on here since a majority of the kprofiles users are in fact minors

Landenaw

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I don't think it's that big of a deal. Idols are just people too, and they have the right to make their own choices, even if it’s smoking or vaping.