Do you like aegyo?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Depends on who is performing it, but generally it's cute (especially when they aren't even trying to be cute 😂)

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
I enjoy like "natural" aegyo, like there are some members that are just cute every second. Sometimes it can turn out a little cringey but overall I feel like it's nice that they have that kind of culture, but when they force people to do it... ah I really don't like that,,, but oh well, I guess it's for entertainment purposes,,,

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Pretty much like most people are saying; I dunno about aegyo for aegyo's sake. If it's done naturally, and they just do it because they feel like doing it, great, but when it's done on command, it's just obviously forced with a lot of people.

I'll go to my default examples of Dreamcatcher.
Gahyeon just owns cute, and she can and will aegyo at the drop of a hat.
Dami, however, does not. Quite often, she'll do it when you least expect it, and it's absolutely adorable. But if she's asked to do it and she's not in the moment, you can see her internally cringing. :p

Last edited:

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
since its apart of their culture i really dont mind and its kinda cute, i just dont like it when its forced