Do you like aegyo?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
OK OK
i have justification
usually, I can see it if I've seen the pic before and immediately recognize them
but weirdly it's my first time seeing that pic
so that's my case (no pun intended)
OHHH OK now i get it LMAO
now im suddenly gonna listen to case 143 for no reason

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
It really just depends on who it is... Like if Jooheon does it, or Wooyoung... I CANNOT! I love them so much, but when they do that tiny peace sign thing and they do that baby voice..................................................................... anyways stan Monsta x and Ateez < 3

But I do like it when my biases do it, most of the time. and the cuties of the group, especially if they hate doing aegyo, it makes it funnier 😔 I know that sounds evil but, it's true !

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
It really just depends on who it is... Like if Jooheon does it, or Wooyoung... I CANNOT! I love them so much, but when they do that tiny peace sign thing and they do that baby voice..................................................................... anyways stan Monsta x and Ateez < 3

But I do like it when my biases do it, most of the time. and the cuties of the group, especially if they hate doing aegyo, it makes it funnier 😔 I know that sounds evil but, it's true !
UNLESS IT'S DONI & CONI MAKING THEM DO IT!!! NO. WAY.