Dispatch Reports BLACKPINK Jennie and BIGBANG G-Dragon Are Dating

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
According to Dispatch, Jennie and G-Dragon have reportedly been dating for the past year.
Their relationship is known by YGE, and the staff have helped the couple keep their relationship secret.
It has also been said that most of their dates take place at G-Dragon's penthouse.

Eu9KHMPVgAEz-iV.png

Eu9KNxpUUAUSVMV.jpg

Eu9KPibVEAIgADx.png

_Mayday

Kpop Amateur
Credits
congrats but JENNIE you've got to be better at keeping these things a secret babe lolll

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
If this is true, good for them ^^

escapism

๐ข ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โ˜†
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
โœง Buddie โœง
Has this been confirmed?
On February 24th shortly after the dating report went out YG Entertainment officially responded "We can't confirm anything about our artists' private lives. We ask for your understanding."

So many are convinced these news are a distraction to hide something bigger along with all these sudden bullying accusations and that Blackpink are not even allowed to interact with their male labelmates IKON because they're on a dating ban. Well first this dating ban was probably valid around their trainee days and if so in that case YG would instantly deny it. I personally think they are dating but even if they're not it's nobody's business and hopefully they are both happy either way.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
why would dating be gross?
I think they may be referring to the age gap.
Which is a horrible thing to say because they are both consenting adults and love is love.
My parents are 17 years apart and they have been happily married for over 20 years now.
Age is not a factor in love.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
I hope for the best and that whatever is happening theyre at least happy

catqirljooe

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Ningning
Bibi
Onda
Which is a horrible thing to say because they are both consenting adults and love is love.
My parents are 17 years apart and they have been happily married for over 20 years now.
he knew her since she was 15, don't you think that's a little weird thinking about the fact he literally watched her grow up? LIKE WTF

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
AHHH IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM!!!

JoppingandPop

Kpop Groupie
Website
joppingandpop.carrd.co
Credits
Choerry
Harin
Yeojin
Vivi

if the s/o are under age and the other s/o is an adult, tis the only exeption. other than that, i agree