Dispatch Reports BLACKPINK Jennie and BIGBANG G-Dragon Are Dating

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

K-fan_2003

πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒷𝒢𝒸𝓀 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“ˆπ“‚π’Ύπ“π‘’, π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž π“Œπ‘’π“‡π‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“‰π’Ύπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
ULTIMATE POWER COUPLE......
My parents are 12 years apart

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
it's just weird considering his animal abuse scandals and how jennie has two dogs she loves so much+ all the other stuff he's done.
If this is true, we should still respect Jennie's decision. I'm sure she took all of that into consideration when deciding to date him.

Hwa_ChaeMing

Λœβ€*Β°β€’.Λœβ€*Β°β€’ π“§π“˜π“žπ“ π“’π“€π“Ÿπ“‘π“”π“œπ“π“’π“¨ β€’Β°*β€Λœ.β€’Β°*β€Λœ
Author
If this is true, we should still respect Jennie's decision. I'm sure she took all of that into consideration when deciding to date him.
GD himself has a dog I thought....

K-fan_2003

πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒷𝒢𝒸𝓀 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“ˆπ“‚π’Ύπ“π‘’, π“‰π’½π‘’π“Ž π“Œπ‘’π“‡π‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“‰π’Ύπ“‚π‘’π“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
Idk I just don’t know if it’s real, I hope so
They would be adorable

Hwa_ChaeMing

Λœβ€*Β°β€’.Λœβ€*Β°β€’ π“§π“˜π“žπ“ π“’π“€π“Ÿπ“‘π“”π“œπ“π“’π“¨ β€’Β°*β€Λœ.β€’Β°*β€Λœ
Author

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
it is a little bit weird considering he knew her since she was 15 but I think everything is okay as long as the both of them are happy together

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
i've been hearing a lot over twitter that Jennie shouldn't be dating GD since he's been in so many scandals, and she's reciving a lot of hate for it. she is not his mother, she is not in charge of him. she cannot control what he does. (this is not for anyone hereπŸ’“)

i get that knowing her since 15 is sorta weird, but like, they're happy yk? and as long as they're both happy, it doesn't really matter.