GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
Just a thread for the upcoming Vietnamese boy group under RBW Entertainment in Korea. 13083

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
The boys are under RBW Entertainment in Korea and are currently training under Korean idol standards. There is a rumor that of the 7 boys, only 5 will debut and besides the baby images uploaded to their Facebook page, not much is known about the boys' backgrounds beside Đức Ứng who was in the dance cover group B-Wild in Vietnam (they do Kpop dance covers). Although they claim to be the first Vietnamese idol group to train in Korea, this is actually false as there was a boy group called TAS (Time and Space) under GP Entertainment that debuted in 2015 but disbanded shortly after, as well as the girl group LIME, which has also disbanded.

Hồng Phú (vocals, dance), Quang Huy (vocals), Minh Hoàng (vocals), Cường Bạch (dance, rap), Minh Tú (vocal, acting), Trần Bình (dance, rap), and Đức Ứng (dance, vocals, rap) are the current 7 members in the group.

The boys have their own show on VLive called "We Will Debut" which is also uploaded to their YouTube channel and currently has two episodes out of this comment (with English subs). I've made a playlist for the show, which you can click here to watch (I will try to update this as it goes along and until it finishes. On their YouTube channel, they also post vlogs.

The group only has a Facebook page and YouTube channel as of now.

71187592_501202390713743_1584148092414853120_o.jpg

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
Episode 3 of D1Verse: We Will Debut confirms that only 5 members will end up debuting.
In the episode, the boys expressed sadness of losing two members, whom, they've already grown close to, but said they will all try their best in the dance evaluation upcoming in episode 4. For the evaluation, two teams were chosen from the games that they played.

Team Bình (Sunflower) includes these members: Huy, Đức, Tú and Bình
Team Cường (Tang Dong) includes these members: Cường, Hoàng and Phú
The evaluation songs that were chosen are: "Ah Yeah" by Winner and "Just Do It" by SEVENTEEN. "Ah Yeah" will be performed by Bình's team while "Just Do It" will be performed by Cường's team.

The lineup will most likely be chosen from the dance evaluation that will be shown in episode 5 of D1Verse: We WIll Debut.

Last edited:

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
D1Verse appeared as backup dancers in sunbae's ONEUS new music video. You can watch the behind the scenes with this vlog please turn on cc for English subs:

Watch the MV (see if you can spot the boys):

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
In episode 8 of We Will Debut, the boys show off how hard they are practicing for the evaluation of their performance of "Love Scenario" by iKON in front of RBW's CEO and also are able to call home to their families. This evaluation will determine the final lineup of the group.

Last edited:

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
I couldn't find the member who created the post, but thank you to @suga.topia for creating D1Verse's kprofile!

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
The final lineup has been revealed! Here is who is officially a member of D1VERSE:
73357289_528064328027549_8103173815061708800_n.jpg

Congratulations boys!​

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
On December 15, 2019, D1Verse will drop their first pre-debut single, to be called "Chỉ Có Anh Bên Em" , which roughly translates to "Only You Beside Me", but will be called "Bring It Low" in English instead.

D1verse_Chỉ Có Anh Bên Em_Bring It Low.jpg

haliya

Kpop Amateur
Credits
i've seen the pre debut mv of the boys, i expected more but it seems pretty good so far (i guess my expectation were just so high hahaha) but i can't wait for their official mv and i hope there's a big budget for it

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
The boys announced they will be releasing their debut single: PANTHEON:VOLCANO on February 27, 2020. You can view the teaser images on their social media pages.

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
I started watching them and I think they’re great guys, but I got busy. Hopefully I can get back to them soon!

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
D1Verse dropped their MV for "MONSTER" earlier today on 1theK channel and later dropped it on their own channel!
Please support the boys by streaming it as much as you can on both channels.

1theK:

D1Verse:

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
D1Verse dropped a fanchant for the song.

Someone also posted the behind the scenes from VLIVE, though it is not subbed.

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
D1Verse's official fandom name was recently voted on by fans over on their Facebook via a Facebook poll. There were only two options - D1-AMOND and Sirius. As of now, D1-AMOND is winning the fan vote by about 30%.

You can vote here!
87631756_628135318020449_1658773003153965056_o.jpg

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
We have a fandom name! As officially announced on March 23, 2020, D1Verse's fandom name is:
D1-AMOND!22087

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
It has just come to my attention that there is a rumor going around that rapper and member Trần Bình is or was (not sure, depending on who you're talking to), a player (is the most appropriate way I can say this) and that he had said and made disrespectful comments/statements regarding seniors MAMAMOO and ONEUS. I'm not sure if these rumors are true in any way shape or form, considering that no one has provided any links to articles or videos for proof, but many ONEUS, MAMAMOO, and general RBW stans are quite furious and are demanding he apologizes to his seniors and explain himself. There are hashtags on the group's music videos as well as on their social medias. The rumors also state that he is using his celebrity/idol status in Vietnam to hook up with girls [in Vietnam] and that he was two-timing two girls at one point in time.

I don't know what is true and what is false. As for now, I'm just reporting on this, but I will say that if these rumors are indeed true, then I think that Trần Bình needs to either sit out or be removed from the group and the group should continue on without him or bring back one of the other original members from their trainee days who would be grateful to be in his spot. Either way, Trần Bình, the group, and RBW needs to say something regarding this since it seems they haven't said anything about it as of yet. This post is being written 4/9/2020 so we will see.

EDIT: It has been announced by RBW Vietnam via an April 7, 2020 Facebook post, that Trần Bình's contract has been terminated and that he has left the group, despite the rumor of him making disrespectful comments about MAMAMOO and ONEUS being false, RBW came to the conclusion that this incident has damaged D1Verse's, MAMAMOO's and ONEUS' reputations, so he is being let go. As for the other rumors, nothing has been said yet.
85005791_2494918747284872_8996070592517919027_n.jpg

Last edited:

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
It has just come to my attention that there is a rumor going around that rapper and member Trần Bình is or was (not sure, depending on who you're talking to), a player (is the most appropriate way I can say this) and that he had said and made disrespectful comments/statements regarding seniors MAMAMOO and ONEUS. I'm not sure if these rumors are true in any way shape or form, considering that no one has provided any links to articles or videos for proof, but many ONEUS, MAMAMOO, and general RBW stans are quite furious and are demanding he apologizes to his seniors and explain himself. There are hashtags on the group's music videos as well as on their social medias. The rumors also state that he is using his celebrity/idol status in Vietnam to hook up with girls [in Vietnam] and that he was two-timing two girls at one point in time.

I don't know what is true and what is false. As for now, I'm just reporting on this, but I will say that if these rumors are indeed true, then I think that Trần Bình needs to either sit out or be removed from the group and the group should continue on without him or bring back one of the other original members from their trainee days who would be grateful to be in his spot. Either way, Trần Bình, the group, and RBW needs to say something regarding this since it seems they haven't said anything about it as of yet. This post is being written 4/9/2020 so we will see.

EDIT: It has been announced by RBW Vietnam via an April 7, 2020 Facebook post, that Trần Bình's contract has been terminated and that he has left the group, despite the rumor of him making disrespectful comments about MAMAMOO and ONEUS being false, RBW came to the conclusion that this incident has damaged D1Verse's, MAMAMOO's and ONEUS' reputations, so he is being let go. As for the other rumors, nothing has been said yet.
View attachment 22688
Just a little update on this situation about what Trần Bình apparently said regarding MAMAMOO and ONEUS. Now, I don't have any sources, as no one would link or reference any, but, Trần Bình apparently said something about how MAMAMOO and ONEUS were homosexual (that the members of MAMAMOO were lesbian and the members of ONEUS were gay). According to RBW Vietnam's official statement, they had looked into the matter and concluded that Trần Bình did not say anything about the group's sexuality nor anything negative about the groups in general. According to the official statement, Trần Bình never came into contact in person with the members of MAMAMOO due to different training schedules, making it difficult to meet. However, the group did meet with ONEUS on at least two different occasions.

I don't exactly believe their statement regarding this, as there are many holes, but, they took care of the matter fairly quickly and Trần Bình is now out of the group. That being said, nothing has been said as of yet regarding his alleged playboy status.​