Civilized debate <3 (Pizza, Burger, Hot Dog)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
I don't understand you, you don't like it because of its taste or because of a trauma you have xD
lol i dont like hamburgers bc im very particular about how i eat beef, and i just don't like the combination. chicken burgers remind me of the cafeteria burger king. i dont hate them but im kinda sick of them. its also been a long time since i tried a hamburger, but i still generally avoid most kinds of meat, save for fish and chicken, and beef in certain specific dishes.

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
lol i dont like hamburgers bc im very particular about how i eat beef, and i just don't like the combination. chicken burgers remind me of the cafeteria burger king. i dont hate them but im kinda sick of them. its also been a long time since i tried a hamburger, but i still generally avoid most kinds of meat, save for fish and chicken, and beef in certain specific dishes.
Do you write as a highly civilized person of high rank xD. And what do you think of hot dogs? Because apparently here they prefer pizza or hehe burger

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
Honestly people can fight because of the stupidest things so even if you put an opinion about one thing, some can fight.
Well, you got serious I think, I do this posts just to hang out, I don't think anyone is going to fight, and if it happens I would intervene in the discussion to stop it (and more so, because my posts are very little known , there are other users who just post something give many likes and comments, but my posts are a piece of s**t xD)

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
Do you write as a highly civilized person of high rank xD. And what do you think of hot dogs? Because apparently here they prefer pizza or hehe burger
sometimes i'll have a hot dog but most of the time i can't really stomach them. depends on the brand/size. i dont like especially thick ones, and prefer chicken or turkey dogs, although i usually don't taste the difference since i add a lot of ketchup and mustard.
lol do i really sound like that?

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Well, you got serious I think, I do this posts just to hang out, I don't think anyone is going to fight, and if it happens I would intervene in the discussion to stop it (and more so, because my posts are very little known , there are other users who just post something give many likes and comments, but my posts are a piece of s**t xD)
Mmm.... I think too much about the worst things...
Your posts aren't bad!!

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
sometimes i'll have a hot dog but most of the time i can't really stomach them. depends on the brand/size. i dont like especially thick ones, and prefer chicken or turkey dogs, although i usually don't taste the difference since i add a lot of ketchup and mustard.
lol do i really sound like that?
You sound like a serious person, like those special food critics, but you are a CRITICAL FOOD EXPERT, with a strong trauma of sandwiches, caused by the excessive amount of these that was ingested by you in college, we pity you. No one likes hot dogs here so I see xD

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
You sound like a serious person, like those special food critics, but you are a CRITICAL FOOD EXPERT, with a strong trauma of sandwiches, caused by the excessive amount of these that was ingested by you in college, we pity you. No one likes hot dogs here so I see xD
I don't dislike it... It's just not going to win against pizzas and hamburgers XDD