Civilized debate <3 (Pizza, Burger, Hot Dog)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I don't like chewing too much food because then my mouth hurts xD, I prefer things I think crunchy, but not so much to make my teeth break you know? Hehe, Maybe... Cooked bread, with melted cheese! Yes, I love that.
Ah, ok.
BUTTERED BREAD!! <3 My dad made those before and from then I started to love butter (Only if it was cooked till golden <3)

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
Ah, ok.
BUTTERED BREAD!! <3 My dad made those before and from then I started to love butter (Only if it was cooked till golden <3)
Hehe, I'm sorry, but I don't think we've got much xD right now. I don't like butter very much, because I feel like it's very greasy hehe, sometimes I use it a little to flavor it, but never made too much xD, and fortunately I and the person I live with don't like butter very much, so it's also not that I buy a lot of butter in My house hehe

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Hehe, I'm sorry, but I don't think we've got much xD right now. I don't like butter very much, because I feel like it's very greasy hehe, sometimes I use it a little to flavor it, but never made too much xD, and fortunately I and the person I live with don't like butter very much, so it's also not that I buy a lot of butter in My house hehe
Ah, I get it XD they can get a bit greasy.... Which is the only thing I disliked, but other than that, the slight burnt taste <3 and caramel!!!

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
i personally prefer pizza. i think its versatile, and unless you get a personal sized one, you can feed more people. but im also biased bc i'm really picky when it comes to eating meat, and i dont like hamburgers at all.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
i personally prefer pizza. i think its versatile, and unless you get a personal sized one, you can feed more people. but im also biased bc i'm really picky when it comes to eating meat, and i dont like hamburgers at all.
Awe, burgers are good, especially homemade ones, but pizza does have quite a few advantages when it comes to sharing.

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
It seems that I have a rival in front of my eyes hehe. You don't like meat? Well then what would happen if it were a CHICKEN burger?

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
It seems that I have a rival in front of my eyes hehe. You don't like meat? Well then what would happen if it were a CHICKEN burger?
lol i have had chicken burgers and they're fine. im generally not a fan of sandwiches in general. chicken sandwiches also remind me of the student center cafeteria at my uni since it was the only thing i ate there for a long time.

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
lol i have had chicken burgers and they're fine. im generally not a fan of sandwiches in general. chicken sandwiches also remind me of the student center cafeteria at my uni since it was the only thing i ate there for a long time.
I don't understand you, you don't like it because of its taste or because of a trauma you have xD