Civilized debate <3 (Pizza, Burger, Hot Dog)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
I recently had a debate with some acquaintances, we were very civilized (we shout a lot haha) but I want to do that debate here: What's better, Burger, Pizza or Hot Dog? If possible, specify your answer hehehe

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Perhaps burger cause all of the ingredients can be in one in a small bundle if I'm making sense about myself XDD

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
And cheese <33
I'm on the burger side, but I came to declare war, AND I'M ON THE SIDE OF THE PIZZA, The burger may be large in terms of size, but the pizza has more and space and capacity in terms of number of ingredients that it has, in conclusion, the pizza has a higher number in terms of ingredient capacity is sequefacts HThe burger may be large in terms of size, but the pizza has more and space and capacity in terms of number of ingredients that it has, in conclusion, the pizza has a higher number in terms of ingredient capacity is sequefacts, Hehehe, earn me that

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I'm on the burger side, but I came to declare war, AND I'M ON THE SIDE OF THE PIZZA, The burger may be large in terms of size, but the pizza has more and space and capacity in terms of number of ingredients that it has, in conclusion, the pizza has a higher number in terms of ingredient capacity is sequefacts HThe burger may be large in terms of size, but the pizza has more and space and capacity in terms of number of ingredients that it has, in conclusion, the pizza has a higher number in terms of ingredient capacity is sequefacts, Hehehe, earn me that
Ok, in conclusion, I respect your opinion :)
But both hit me hard with its cheesy flavor so I love both. For pizza wise, I love Hawaiian Pizza and as for burgers... the more meat the better

Saffron

Kpop Fan
Credits
Joohoney
Xiao Jun
Shownu
Lucas
If it is a chicken burger then that 100%, if not pizza is the way to go. Pepperoni and jalapeno with extra cheese? I die and go to cheesy heaven 🧀🍕🍔

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
If it is a chicken burger then that 100%, if not pizza is the way to go. Pepperoni and jalapeno with extra cheese? I die and go to cheesy heaven 🧀🍕🍔
Looks like we have a lot of fanatics of little cheese here, haha, I prefer more meat to chicken, but I would like to try a double burger stuffed with ham and meat, I am exceeding xD?

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Looks like we have a lot of fanatics of little cheese here, haha, I prefer more meat to chicken, but I would like to try a double burger stuffed with ham and meat, I am exceeding xD?
Oh yeah, I'm sorry to all the vegetarians here, but I'm more of a carnivore... And you're trying to make me hungry, human.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
HAHAHAHA, I really eat pretty much anything that puts me in front of me, but I love the meat hehe, and fortunately I am one of the people who eat TOO much and do not fatten hehe
Lucky you!!!!! I've been trying to be on a diet ever since I've finally got myself out of my lies......... (It's working, but honestly I'm still eating trash food... *Munches on an oreo*)
Meat and cheese= Perfection

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
Lucky you!!!!! I've been trying to be on a diet ever since I've finally got myself out of my lies......... (It's working, but honestly I'm still eating trash food... *Munches on an oreo*)
Meat and cheese= Perfection
Hehe,when given the opportunity as meat until you die xD, but usually as cereal, rice with egg (I love rice with scrambled egg) and obviously bread! I love bread with all my soul xD

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Hehe,when given the opportunity as meat until you die xD, but usually as cereal, rice with egg (I love rice with scrambled egg) and obviously bread! I love bread with all my soul xD
Oh yes! Eggs, cheese, ham (Optional) with rice is soooo good and the best about it is that it's easy. Flavored chips with rice is good too! Crunchy~
Ok now I know why I'm so chubby XDD
Bread is so good I swear. I prefer savory bread though. You?

Hyunlina Tozaki

Kpop Expert
Credits
Gahyeon
ROTHY
Heize
Chaeyoung
Oh yes! Eggs, cheese, ham (Optional) with rice is soooo good and the best about it is that it's easy. Flavored chips with rice is good too! Crunchy~
Ok now I know why I'm so chubby XDD
Bread is so good I swear. I prefer savory bread though. You?
Yes, I like it more like this, the salted bread I enjoy more xD now that you say it, I am a fan of crispy foods, I love everything that is crispy, I just love it hehe♡

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Yes, I like it more like this, the salted bread I enjoy more xD now that you say it, I am a fan of crispy foods, I love everything that is crispy, I just love it hehe♡
YES!! Crisps <3 And it's weird but I like very chewy food... ex: Bread, beef jerky, etc.