CALLA [Fake Group] All Updates Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
JUST TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL CALLA’S CONCERT

If you want to have access to the concert, it’s recommended you get your tickets soon!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
JUST TWO DAYS LEFT UNTIL CALLA’S CONCERT

If you want to have access to the concert, it’s recommended you get your tickets soon!
Ever after artists already ready with the prototype lilybongs they got cause CALLA loves them so much

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Ever after artists already ready with the prototype lilybongs they got cause CALLA loves them so much
This is so real. And you can bet Emma gave Zoe and Yujin lilybongs before anyone else but Yejoon did the same for Violet and now Zoe+Yujin and Violet are under the impression they both got the first ever lilybongs

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
HYUNJOO INSTAGRAM POST
IMG_5631.jpeg

Lily! It’s finally D-Day! We will see you guys tonight after working so hard over the last month to prepare our stages for you. Are you excited?? 😚😚

———
THERE IS STILL TIME TO GET YOUR TICKETS!
Tickets give you ACCESS to the show, if you do not get a ticket you cannot watch the concert
People can get tickets up until the point in which the concert is posted, I am aiming for 8PM BST
I may be generous and if you’re able to get the ticket booked before I can close the order form you can still access the concert
Lilybongs will be available for ordering on the photocard form on Sunday

ORDER YOUR TICKETS HERE:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
THERE ARE LESS THAN 2 HOURS UNTIL CALLA’S ANNIVERSARY CONCERT.
Fans have been seen lining up outside the concert hall for hours, and the doors have finally been opened! Have you got your ticket? Don’t miss out!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CALLA'S 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CONCERT

Last night was girl group CALLA's 1 year anniversary concert. The concert was only open to those invited, with the majority of those invited people being members of the Lily online fanclub. Many fans have been sharing their experiences of the concert online, so here is a recap of everything that took place!

First of all, fans were able to wave their brand new Lilybongs for the first time last night, with the release of the lightstick coinciding with the concert. Fans commented that the concert hall felt like a field of flowers as they were waiting for the concert to start.
Many fans have spoken about how incredible CALLA are as performers, doing most of the performances with handheld mics and having clear live vocals throughout all the songs. This was particularly evident towards the end of the concert where the emotions of the night, or fatigue from all the hard work, starting being visible in their voices.
One member in particular who has recived praise for her vocals was of course main vocalist Lee Yejoon, who is known for having a strong and powerful voice, which many fans said took their breath away as for every song you could hear how raw her vocals are.

Many fans shed tears as well, due to the final VCR of the concert. The VCR begins with videos of the five present CALLA members recording a video letter addressed to their future selves, sharing their hopes and dreams for being a member of the girl group, which didn't even have a name at the time, as well as expressing their happiness of their hard work paying off. Many fans especially cried during Emma's letter, as she had expressed her worries about not being as worthy as her members for debut, due to her shorter training period. Many Lily expressed CALLA simply wouldn't've been the same without her, and they're glad she was able to debut. Sophia's letter also stole the hearts of Lily, due to her mentioning Hyunjoo as her best friend and her excitement to debut with her. Fans adore the two girls' friendship that appears to have pre-debuted their time in CALLA together.
However, then it was CALLA's time to cry, as video messages from Lily and then people close with the CALLA members began. Yejoon's mother, Juni, Emma and Hyunjoo's siblings, and Sophia's old friends from the USA all sent a video letter to the girls, expressing their pride in the girls for debuting. Online, everyone seems to have agreed the older brother of Hyunjoo, Hyunbin, won when it came to making people cry.

CALLA had other surprises up their leave, performing a new song for the first time, titled 'Our Garden'. Our Garden is now the second fan song CALLA have released, following behind 'Lily' released Autumn 2022. According to Lily, the song has a magical and soft vibe which was enhanced by their live vocals. According to Lily, while all members stand out, Emma's voice suited the song well. We're hoping Our Garden will be released to the public soon, potentially on Sunday the 6th of August due to the fact that is the official anniversary of the girls.

Finally, of course, we must mention some of the noticeable attendees.
Of course, the group closest to CALLA, Enchantress, attended, with fans stating that while all five members seemed to enjoy the show, Violet, Zoe and Yujin seemed the most touched. Violet and Zoe reportedly wept quite a lot listening to Yejoon and Emma's letters respectively, while Yujin seemed to be enjoying the show more than the rest of the concert hall, reportedly screaming the lyrics to the entire setlist, which caused Bada to shush her several times.
Hyunjoo's close friend soloist Jia was also there, who reportedly seemed proud listening to Hyunjoo's letter.
Three other noticable faces were Yeona of Celestia, and Iyah and Kahyun from Reveily, with these three being known as ex-trainees of MeHoney Entertainment, who have trained with different CALLA members. According to Lily, Kahyun seemed particularly emotional during all the letters, which has caused speculation that she had in fact been an original member for the lineup, but for whatever reason didn't make the final group, meaning she may have also recorded one of those letters.

Furthermore, many other idols were spotted at the concert, including all the members of Mythos and remaining members of Celestia, Yuxi of Reveily who attended with Iyah and Kahyun, several Luxoria artists, the LOARA members, the Labyrinth members, Aeon and Nova from Eclipse, the SOUR members, and the Fragrance members who also posted on Instagram about their attendance.

Overall it sounds like the concert was a hit, and we wish CALLA a happy one year for their anniversary.

If you attended the concert, which performances were your favourites?​

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
CALLA ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY | FIK-LIVE
Hyunjoo: 3, 2, 1
All: Make me bloom, hello we are CALLA
Hyunjoo: Today is the day we debuted, one year ago…
Juni: Woah… one year
Yejoon: It’s crazy to think it’s been a whole year, it doesn’t feel that long
Hyunjoo: Today we’re here to be with Lily, reflect on our year together and to discuss our hopes for the future together. But first, come on our manager!
*Two hands place a cake on the table in front of them as the members clap*
Sophia: We have cake!
Emma: Cake cake cake
Juni: It reminds me of ITZY-Sunbaenim’s song. I met them at Inkigayo for today’s episode, they’re so lovely and their song is so catchy
Hyunjoo: A fitting song for our anniversary cake
Emma: This cake is so pretty, look it’s covered in lilies and calla lilies!
Yejoon: Whoever designed this was talented. Thank you so much
Juni: Very talented!
Sophia: Who gets to cut it?
Emma: Leader or Maknae?
Yejoon: Hyunjoo-Unnie should do it, because she has been working really hard over this last year to take care of us and get us here
Sophia: Alright *Passes the knife to Hyunjoo*
Juni: Seeing Daiyu-Unnie holding a knife is scary
Sophia: Why do you all think I’m evil and unhinged it’s so rude?
Emma: You are a little bit
Hyunjoo: Shht. Okay I’m cutting the cake on 3, 2, 1 *She cuts the cake and the others cheer*. Okay who wants the first slice
Juni: This one should go to the Maknae. She’s only 20 she deserves a slice
Yejoon: I swear…
Hyunjoo: Here you go baby
Yejoon: *Grumbles as she takes the plate with cake on it*
Hyunjoo: *Keeps slicing the cake and handing it out*
Emma: Thank you leader
Juni: Thank you!
Sophia: Thank you!

Comment: Have you got anything else planned for your one year?
Sophia: We’re flying to the USA tomorrow! And spending a week there
Emma: The company listened to our request for a holiday. We’re going to California!
Sophia: Even though I lived in the USA for four years, I never went to California, so I’m really excited. Although my friends are mad I’m not visiting them in New York
Hyunjoo: We’ll go to New York at some point! Definitely
Yejoon: I didn’t want to go to the USA
Sophia: *Laughs*
Juni: Joonie-nah is upset because she can’t drink legally over in the USA
Yejoon: It doesn’t make any sense! I’ve been able to drink here for two years. Why are they so far behind?
Sophia: When you go to another country you have to respect its laws… those are the rules…
Hyunjoo: It’s why I gave her a bigger slice of cake… she needs the sugar to sweeten up a little
Yejoon: You guys are mean to me
Emma: Lily, starting this year, Hyunjoo is no longer our bullying target. It is now our baby, Yejoonie
Sophia: I don’t know about that…
Yejoon: We’re the same age, Nayeon!
Emma: Last time I checked I’m 21 and you’re still only 20…
Hyunjoo: Okay settle down…
Juni: I’ve had one year of this…
Hyunjoo: I know, I know. We’re 1/7 of the way through

Comment: What has been your favourite moment of the year?
Sophia: For me… I really liked filming the MAGO music video. It’s my favourite of all our music videos. We had a lot of fun filming that music video and it turned out so well
Emma: Ah that’s a good one!
Sophia: I also love the day we got our first win. I’m always grateful to Lily for that day
Emma: I think my favourite moment was… hmm… maybe winning best artist at Fiks Bank. That was very special and something I really wasn’t expecting
Hyunjoo: That was a good moment!
Yejoon: For me, our concert was definitely a highlight. I felt a lot of adrenaline performing on such a big stage. I also felt very proud winning best composer at the Summer Music Festival recently. Another thing I’m proud of was writing and releasing Lovin’ Me with Jooyeon-Unnie
Juni: That was one of my favourite moments too. I also felt proud winning best rap performance at FKAMA last year. Also, seeing Joohwan at our concert. I almost never see him anymore because we’re both so busy with our work. Him seeing me perform live for the first time at such a special event meant a lot to me
Hyunjoo: For me, we’ve spent a year together, yet nothing will top our first day. Performing on a music show for the first time, seeing responses to our song. It’s a day I’ll always cherish

Comment: What are your favourite songs you have released?
Juni: This is hard!
Yejoon: For me, Aura will probably always be my favourite. But LIPS is also so special to me
Hyunjoo: Love Dive is still my favourite song
Sophia: You’re too sentimental. Please pick a different favourite
Hyunjoo: *Rolls her eyes* Fine… Oh! My Mistake then
Yejoon: I didn’t like that one…
Hyunjoo: *Whining* Well I did!
Emma: Hyunjoo-Unnie and Yejoon are like polar opposites with their taste…
Juni: Nayeon what’s your favourite
Emma: Oh… um. I haven’t really thought about it. I quite like Eung Eung a lot
Hyunjoo: It suited your voice well!
Emma: Yep! But I also like No a lot
Sophia: For me… I think my favourite may be m Firework. Usually I prefer slower songs and a lot of my favourites are slower, but I love Firework so much
Juni: My favourite is No

Comment: Why wasn’t your concert today?
Juni: Ah…
Sophia: Because, the first song on our set list was Friday Night… why would we perform that song on a Sunday?
Hyunjoo: Yeah… I just left them to it

Comment: Do you have anything exciting coming up?
Emma: Mm… we’re not allowed to give spoilers…
Hyunjoo: It’s okay, we can share little bits
Sophia: This isn’t the Hyunjoo I know…
Yejoon: Well… a few of us have been working on a song together
Sophia: The issue is, the company is still unsure whether we will actually release it
Emma: We really want to release it, plus the song is good. The company is just looking into whether… it’s a good idea
Yejoon: It’ll be a song like no other that we’ve released so far…
Hyunjoo: I will also be working on a little something after we return from the USA
Sophia: Thankfully, most of our major events are over now, so soon we will be allowed some down time

Comment: Did you guys get to see your idol friends after the concert?
Emma: All of Enchantress came to support us! I saw Yujin and Zoe after. Zoe hugged me a lot and told me she was proud of me, while Yujin told me she had a lot of fun. Her voice sounded quite hoarse… I hope she’s okay
Yejoon: Hwayoung saw me too. I could see she’d been crying a little bit… she’s so cute. I hugged her a lot and thanked her for coming
Sophia: I caught up with Yeona quite a bit! I haven’t seen her much since she debuted so it was nice to spend proper time with her! She also introduced me to Grace and Byeol! They all congratulated me after the show
Hyunjoo: Grace and Byeol are great. Byeol is so sweet and Grace reminds me of you
Juni: Minyoung and Sumi came too! It was nice to catch up with them, I haven’t spoken to Sumi in ages! I congratulated her on her solo debut. We also arranged to hang out the three of us soon
Hyunjoo: I also saw Jia! We had a good chat, she congratulated me on our one year. She texted me again this morning to say the same thing
Juni: We have such nice idol friends

Comment: Which fan song do you prefer? Lily or Our Garden? And will you release Our Garden online?
Hyunjoo: Our Garden will be released on streaming platforms soon I think… favourite… ah that’s hard
Sophia: I prefer Lily to be honest. Even though we released it early in our career before we even had that many Lily, it’s still so special
Emma: I think I prefer Our Garden, I like its sound!
Juni: I like Our Garden I think
Yejoon: I will have to say Lily
Hyunjoo: I’m sorry… I have to say Lily
Yejoon: Lily wins

Hyunjoo: Okay, before we finish our fik-live, I want us to spend some time reflecting on the year to come. What does everyone want?
Yejoon: I would like to compose more songs
Juni: I would like to write more songs
Emma: I would like to see more global Lily. We haven’t really ventured outside of Korea this year
Sophia: That’s a good one! I want to take part in more events!
Yejoon: Now our discography is getting large, we have more types of performances we can show off
Hyunjoo: I have one thing I’d quite like to do…
Juni: Hmm?
Hyunjoo: Collaborations. You know what would be fun? A FortyForty family collaboration
Yejoon: Mm…
Sophia: There was Whip you did with our SPIRE Sunbaenims, more stuff like that?
Hyunjoo: Yeah! I think that would be cool. I don’t know, I really enjoy interacting with other groups and idols
Emma: You’re such a weird introvert
Hyunjoo: It’s because people don’t know what introvert actually means *pouts*
Sophia: So, you heard it here guys. Within the year, expect more songs written by our members, more performances and more interactions!

Juni: So we leave it here?
Hyunjoo: I think so, we have to get packing! Our flight leaves in less than 16 hours…
Yejoon: So soon…
Sophia: I’m so excited for our America trip!
Emma: Me too!
Hyunjoo: Lily I’m scared because four of us don’t speak English… and the only one who does is Daiyu…
Sophia: You’re in my hands all week *evil laughs*
Juni: I hope we make it out of America
Hyunjoo: I do too…
Emma: Lily! Thank you so much for this last year, for everyone who has supported us from the beginning, or joined us along the way. No matter when you came we will always love you
Yejoon: Yes, thank you for your support and encouragement Lily
Hyunjoo: Lily we will love you forever
Juni: Thank you, Lily!
Sophia: Yes! Thank you so much! See you again soon!
Hyunjoo: Let’s say our goodbye! 3, 2, 1
All: I want you, Calla Lily. Bye!