BTS is hinting on a new comeback, says Armeries. Detective ARMY mode: ON.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Taebeans_

Kpop Fan
Website
wattpad.com
Credits
Jongho
Yunho
So, to make it short and to save your braincells-
The members have been hinting to us, a.k.a, ARMY about their new upcoming comeback. ARMYs have noticed fellow members; J-hope, V etc. using the word Umbrella in sentences or as an emoji "☔". This hints to spanish or latin word Umbra which translates to Shadow. Not to mention that it has already been hinted in the Boy With Love MV.

I have more sksk- but i'll stob for now.

Do you guys know something? I don't wanna lose braincells. I'm saving them 'cuz School's starting soon.😔 (Also, it's 5:26AM here and ya girl did not sleep)

© - Credits go to the rightful owners for being the best armerie detectives and feeding us with informations.

M

myheartizomg

I want them to rest for now but I'm looking forward to it after they're done resting 💕

(@Taebeans_ Our timezones are close it's 5:55 am here)

Taebeans_

Kpop Fan
Website
wattpad.com
Credits
Jongho
Yunho
I want them to rest for now but I'm looking forward to it after they're done resting 💕

(@Taebeans_ Our timezones are close it's 5:55 am here)
Honestly, me too! I always get excited whenever they announce that they will rest. It also means that I can rest either.😂
(Oh? That's cool. It's close to the time in Middle East.)

Taebeans_

Kpop Fan
Website
wattpad.com
Credits
Jongho
Yunho
I'm thinking they might have filmed for a comeback before they might have gone on break?
I don't think so. Because, Namjoon said in the vlive with Jimin that he will be on vlive for a li'l while 'cuz he has to work on the songs and the songs that the members have requested(?)/gave him. So, they haven't filmed the title as far as I know.😅 But, who knows. *shruggs*

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
I don't think so. Because, Namjoon said in the vlive with Jimin that he will be on vlive for a li'l while 'cuz he has to work on the songs and the songs that the members have requested(?)/gave him. So, they haven't filmed the title as far as I know.😅 But, who knows. *shruggs*
then I don't know lol