Any members from a kpop group that you dislike?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Ah, I will feel bad at this one but... X1 Dongpyo? HE'S AN ANGEL AND ALL but at times... the cringe is just... too much... And Jinyoung from Got7, he just seems the kind of guy that judges absolutely everything with a sense of superiority lmao
After that I don't really have like specific members I don't like, it's more like the overall group (iz*one, txt, twice, w-wanna one) but it's also strongly influenced by the fandoms, like, some gg stans really come hard even if I know how hard it is to be a gg stan lol
Yeah, I get the one about Dongpyo and that is the reason why he’s not in my bias list anymore. Despite both him and Hyeongjun being the “baby look-a-likes” of the group, I most likely prefer Hyeongjun because he’s more mature and a very sweet person, and also because he’s very confident in doing any sorts of concept including sexy, even though he might cringe a little after doing both cute and sexy stuff at times and I find that very funny. XD Whereas Dongpyo, though I didn’t mind him for his sassy and ‘jokingly’ personality but I feel like the more I see him act like that, the more that I got very annoyed and have already lost interest in him since I feel like he’s overreacting/taking it a little too far.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Just thought I would ask, if any of you are confident enough to share. :)

I know I do, but I don’t know if I should share it lol!
Okay I’m gonna do it for my own risk but please y’all, don’t come at me if your favourites names are mentioned here, it’s just part of my personal preference and like I said, we must respect each other’s opinions and preferences especially in these forums in this website. :)

I won’t mention any girl groups since I don’t stan any.

Members I dislike:
- All members of Stray Kids except Seungmin
- All members of TXT except Beomgyu
- 5/7 members of BTS
- 5/8 members of ATEEZ
- Minhee and Junho from X1
- 3/7 members from MONSTA X
- BX from CIX

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Yeah, I get the one about Dongpyo and that is the reason why he’s not in my bias list anymore. Despite both him and Hyeongjun being the “baby look-a-likes” of the group, I most likely prefer Hyeongjun because he’s more mature and a very sweet person, and also because he’s very confident in doing any sorts of concept including sexy, even though he might cringe a little after doing both cute and sexy stuff at times and I find that very funny. XD Whereas Dongpyo, though I didn’t mind him for his sassy and ‘jokingly’ personality but I feel like the more I see him act like that, the more that I got very annoyed and have already lost interest in him since I feel like he’s overreacting/taking it a little too far.
Same tbh, I also feel like Hyeongjun is genuinely cute and doesn't try hard the same way that Dongpyo, who's a walking mischief taking advantage of his cute image lol but yeah, the "fakeness" isn't something I'm fond of so it kinda throws me off,,, but when he leaves that aside and shows his most calm and like sensitive side, Dongpyo is a cutie that needs to be protected lmao

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Okay I’m gonna do it for my own risk but please y’all, don’t come at me if your favourites names are mentioned here, it’s just part of my personal preference and like I said, we must respect each other’s opinions and preferences especially in these forums in this website. :)

Members I dislike:
- 5/7 members of BTS
- 5/8 members of ATEEZ
- BX from CIX
All of them are understandable and I've had mixed feelings about them too, respect sis 😔✊

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Same tbh, I also feel like Hyeongjun is genuinely cute and doesn't try hard the same way that Dongpyo, who's a walking mischief taking advantage of his cute image lol but yeah, the "fakeness" isn't something I'm fond of so it kinda throws me off,,, but when he leaves that aside and shows his most calm and like sensitive side, Dongpyo is a cutie that needs to be protected lmao
True that haha :D

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun

Members I dislike:
- 5/7 members of BTS
- 5/8 members of ATEEZ
- BX from CIX
The Ateez stans are going to come for you sis but respect 😔✋

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Alright, I'm going to say it.

I don't really dislike anyone.

I feel like if I'm going to dislike someone, I'd need to have a good reason to not like them.
The problem isn't that I don't find anyone unlikable, but rather I can't judge people that I don't know all that well (meaning my circle of known idols is somewhat limited).
The people I know are generally the people I like, so in that case, there's no one I can dislike if there's no one else I'm familiar with, yknow?
It probably doesn't make sense, and I know there are some idols that are hard to tolerate, but I feel like I should give everyone a chance before forming an opinion on them.

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
Alright, I'm going to say it.

I don't really dislike anyone.

I feel like if I'm going to dislike someone, I'd need to have a good reason to not like them.
The problem isn't that I don't find anyone unlikable, but rather I can't judge people that I don't know all that well (meaning my circle of known idols is somewhat limited).
The people I know are generally the people I like, so in that case, there's no one I can dislike if there's no one else I'm familiar with, yknow?
It probably doesn't make sense, and I know there are some idols that are hard to tolerate, but I feel like I should give everyone a chance before forming an opinion on them.
Same