Any members from a kpop group that you dislike?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

iiserene

Credits
✧ Ben White - Arsenal FC ✧
Cute Elephant
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
Yeonjun
kris wu: if yk, yk.

i have a valid reason to hate him.

but I feel like most people on this forum claim they hate people over assumptions they make-
like people will say ¨i hate blah blah blah because they seem like that kinda person¨ its like- that is not a valid reason. you don't know these people in person so you have no real reason to hate them.
sorry if this came off as rude 🙂

iloveyunjin

Kpop Fan
Credits
Stray Kids (and most jype idols)
Skz is my ult bg, but i feel like they can be so fake with each other at some points. i'm not sure if this is their fault or jype's, but it seems like they take advantage of immature stans shipping idols of the same group. this is a common issue with most jype groups, as i have noticed many fans of those groups r very young and immature. it seems like they are definitely taking advantage of queerbaiting, and we'll never know if the idols r doing this for fun or if the company is making them do it

(this is just my opinion, don't attack me plsss)

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Miffy
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
never liked woojin when he was skz like the instant hellevator dropped and i saw him just did not like his vibe. I was happy when he left the group tbh