Any members from a kpop group that you dislike?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Idk y’all should I reveal as to which members from kpop groups that I dislike or not? But if I do, please do not come at me or attack me or I will report your comment/s since we are here to express our opinions and respect others opinions as well. Just thought I could point that out to you all. :)

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
Idk y’all should I reveal as to which members from kpop groups that I dislike or not? But if I do, please do not come at me or attack me or I will report your comment/s since we are here to express our opinions and respect others opinions as well. Just thought I could point that out to you all. :)

omg you should spill because honestly, haters gonna hate. It's dumb if you get hate for stating your opinion

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I don’t really like Blackpink’s Jenny bc I feel like she doesn’t really care or work hard and just gets stuff handed to her. Also Rosé’s singing is not that great imo. Don’t come for me please sorryyyyy
I agree with you on both. I feel like for Jennie, she tends to act fake at times and it’s sooo annoying and for rosé, her singing voice is so nasal and sounds autotuned as a matter of fact.

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Ah, I will feel bad at this one but... X1 Dongpyo? HE'S AN ANGEL AND ALL but at times... the cringe is just... too much... And Jinyoung from Got7, he just seems the kind of guy that judges absolutely everything with a sense of superiority lmao
After that I don't really have like specific members I don't like, it's more like the overall group (iz*one, txt, twice, w-wanna one) but it's also strongly influenced by the fandoms, like, some gg stans really come hard even if I know how hard it is to be a gg stan lol