A Relationship Question

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

loonatheworld !

เฌช(เน‘โ€ขแด—โ€ขเน‘)เฌ“ chuu's guardian angel โ™ก
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
โœง Weeekly โœง
Jeewon
Iโ€™ve had the same crush since I was in 6th grade (Iโ€™m in 9th now), but I never really talked to him, just kinda admired him from afar (I hope this doesnโ€™t sound creepy lmaoo). It would feel weird if I were to ever go up and actually talk to him because 1. He is two grades higher than me and we donโ€™t have any classes together, plus I only ever see him in the school hallways occasionally. 2. Iโ€™m really good friends with his little brother but he is a year younger than me and doesnโ€™t go to my high school yet since heโ€™s still in middle school so I canโ€™t talk to him. And 3. He is a super quiet kid and rarely talks, so I donโ€™t wanna bother him, plus I wouldnโ€™t know what to say lol. So in conclusion, Iโ€™mma be single forever ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
โ˜† NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] โ˜†
โ˜† NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] โ˜†
Horyeong
I have been a single pringle since primary - this guy called Joseph kept getting his friends to ask me out. I only said yes cause they kept bothering me. Then - this is the WEIRD part.

So, I was just minding my own buisness - you know, eating my lunch - when Joseph comes over and sits at the table. I'm like 'Ok... this is normal'. But then, all of a sudden, he blurted - literally out of nowhere - "I had a dream that we has s*x last night". I was like - WTF?!. Yeah, so you know, THATS NORMAL.

Leelu-Is-Dead

Kpop Fan
Credits
Rano
I've never dated anyone really. I have a crush on one of my friends. His name is Richard. He's the most beautiful boy you'd ever see. He told me he doesn't like me back, but I can't get him out of my head. He's so sweet and funny. No one's really ever liked me, I don't think. I just don't have the right personality I guess.

Tracy

.๐–ฅ” ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐–ฅ” ห–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
Website
tenacy.carrd.co
Credits
Dancing Winnie The Pooh
Mark
Haechan
Woozi
I had boyfriends before when I was in high school that was years ago, I think the longest might have been 1 month idk
None would really be considered a relationship, I have never had a real relationship so yeah, I have been single for 4 years +, I actually never dated before lol, I have never been really interested in dating or relationships in general, and I just don't normally find someone that I would say I want to be in relationship with even when I admire them.