A Relationship Question

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
This is for all the singles ~
When was the last time you were in a relationship? How many days, weeks, months, or years has it been since the last time you were in a relationship with someone?
Welp it ended in October -ish so five months ago he cheated and lied to me a lot
I havenโ€™t been with anyone since them but there is a girl I like.....i just donโ€™t know How that would work ๐Ÿ˜”
But overall I am happy single ig

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
This is for all the singles ~
When was the last time you were in a relationship? How many days, weeks, months, or years has it been since the last time you were in a relationship with someone?
I mean, technically I dated someone for a while, but we only really just said we were dating so idk if that counts. However, it ended in like April of last year

Sayaka Miki

ใใ ใ‚‰ใชใ„ ๅฃใซ่ฒผใ‚Šใคใ„ใŸใƒ–ใƒฉใƒ•ใ•ใใฃใจๅคขใฎๅณๅดใฏใ‚ธใƒงใƒผใ‚ซใƒผ
Credits
User Title Change
I mean, technically I dated someone for a while, but we only really just said we were dating so idk if that counts. However, it ended in like April of last year
been single my whole life

Sayaka Miki

ใใ ใ‚‰ใชใ„ ๅฃใซ่ฒผใ‚Šใคใ„ใŸใƒ–ใƒฉใƒ•ใ•ใใฃใจๅคขใฎๅณๅดใฏใ‚ธใƒงใƒผใ‚ซใƒผ
Credits
User Title Change
That sounds awesome-
I w i s h-
There's too much drama in a relationship, honestly-
Unless it works out well
Even then it's a lot of drama
lol nice

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

Sayaka Miki

Credits
User Title Change
I thought everyone in the group chat is either a god or goddess