A Relationship Question

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
This is for all the singles ~
When was the last time you were in a relationship? How many days, weeks, months, or years has it been since the last time you were in a relationship with someone?

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I was in a relationship for a year and a bit however we broke up a month ago

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
2016. It lasted about 4 months until he finally broke up with me after I confronted the girl he cheated on me with (which she lied about it the first time I asked her). The only good thing that came out from it was my daughter.

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
3rd grade cute crush story 😍 I would love to hear it if you don't mind saying it hahah
There really isn't that much of a story. He was one of my best friends at the time, almost cried when he asked me to be his gf cause he was nervous. It lasted for a few weeks, maybe a month. I went to a really small school at the time where relationships weren't allowed, and we got found out. Parents thought it was best we break up, and we agreed. not too long after that, the school closed and we haven't seen each other since that year (pretty sure he moved, too).