πŸ‘‘π„π―πžπ« π€πŸπ­πžπ« π„π§π­πžπ«π­πšπ’π§π¦πžπ§π­ (π…πšπ€πž π‚π¨π¦π©πšπ§π²)πŸ‘‘

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
A Chapter in Ever After
This segment is inspired by the wonderful @yunaing and her CALLA Lily Round Up!
This will be a weekly update detailing the activities of Ever After's artists and fans.
This is something I have neglected to do in the past, so I hope you enjoy the daily goings of Ever After and it's supporters.

ENCHANTRESS
~ ENCHANTRESS have released of their 2nd full length album "Curiouser & Curiouser". The album is based on the story "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland". The title track "Feel My Rhythm" is a return to the beginnings of ENCHANTRESS and samples classical music. Many Aurora love this nostalgic release.
~ A pre-release track called "Door" introduced fans to a new jazzier side of ENCHANTRESS, that continues throughout the album.
~ The album also includes unit songs. Yujin, Violet, and Zoe sang "Trouble? Travel!", Bada and Violet sang "What Do I Call You", Yujin and Xia sang "ViVid", and Bada, Xia, and Zoe sang "Time Slip".
~ The album also includes the promotional tracks "Birthday" and "Our Garden".
~ The remaining tracks show a balance between lightness and quirkiness.
~ So far the album and title track are charting incredibly well both internationally and domestically.
~ "Feel My Rhythm" is currently topping all Korean charts, leading to a PAK.
~ All songs in the album were contributed to by the members in terms of production and choreography.
~ The group has begun promoting "Feel My Rhythm" on music shows.

~ Yujin has continued to host the survival show 'Boys Planet'.

~
Bada celebrated her 20th birthday. She held a fik-live where she answered questions from Aurora.
~ She also attended Chanel's fashion show in Paris where she turned heads.

~Nothing from Xia.

~ Violet held a fik live with her best friend Yejoon of CALLA. The two detailed how they met as trainees at SM, and reunited later on. Both Aurora and Lily loved seeing their close friendship and getting to see Yejoon act more like an unnie rather then be maknae.

~
Nothing from Zoe.

Mythos
~ Mythos are now on a break following the promotions for their 2nd EP "The Cursed: Narcissus".
~ They introduced a new series on their YouTube channel called "Mythshows". In each episode they perform a self-choreographed dance cover as a group. Their first episode was a dance cover of "River" by Bishop Briggs.

~
Dasom faced criticism for a supposed lack of stage presence in the "River" dance cover. However many Muse have been supporting her and called off the hateful claims.

~
Jade released a post on Instagram of her in a dance practice room. She wrote about an exciting new project that is "out of this world".

~ Haruka was announced as a global representative for Calvin Klein.
~ Her first photoshoot with the company was released with many praises for her visual and fit figure.

~ Aria completed her duties as Music Bank MC.
~ She released a vocal cover of "pov" by Ariana Grande which received many compliments for her powerful voice.

Collection of Stars
~ A new stage of collection of stars called COS: Super Nova was announced. The cover stage is set to release on the 23rd of March.
~ So far 2 members have been revealed: Mina of LOARA and Binna of Cherish.

Mentioned Creators: @yunaing @Pbioilp @roa_is_amazing

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
You can now order tickets for ENCHANTRESS's first world tour "Wonderland".
Make sure to place yours before they sell out!

Information

This ticket will be for the first stop on the tour, Jamsil Olympic Stadium in Seoul, South Korea.
This is the only stop I will be posting a concert for on the forums.
The concert is two days, April 2nd (their one year anniversary) and April 3rd.
The ticket will give you access to both days.
You can order a ticket for yourself, for one of your idols, or both.
You can list every idol you want to order for on the same form.

The tickets will be sent to you via PM.

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Announcement
We are happy to announce that we will be releasing limited edition versions of all of ENCHANTRESS's albums.
This is part of their 1 year anniversary project, the other being the Wonderland World Tour.
Each album will come with a special cover, a photocard, and a poster.

*Photocards will be given out at random*
Because they are limited edition, these albums will only be available for order until April 1st.
You can order 1 album or all of them, it's up to you.
Thank you for supporting ENCHANTRESS on their 1 year anniversary.

Order Form

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Announcement
We are happy to announce that we will be releasing limited edition versions of all of ENCHANTRESS's albums.
This is part of their 1 year anniversary project, the other being the Wonderland World Tour.
Each album will come with a special cover, a photocard, and a poster.

*Photocards will be given out at random*
Because they are limited edition, these albums will only be available for order until April 1st.
You can order 1 album or all of them, it's up to you.
Thank you for supporting ENCHANTRESS on their 1 year anniversary.

Order Form
I am closing the order form as of now. I feel like everyone who would have ordered did. I also gotta focus on other things.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
A Chapter in Ever After
This will be a regular update detailing the activities of Ever After's artists and fans.
This is something I have neglected to do in the past, so I hope you enjoy the daily goings of Ever After and it's supporters.

*Chapters will be coming out randomly dependent on what I have accomplished from my Ever After Planner.*

ENCHANTRESS
~ ENCHANTRESS completed promotions for their 2nd full album "Curiouser & Curiouser".
~ They performed the title track "Feel My Rhythm" and the bsides "Birthday" and "Our Garden" on music shows.
~ They took home 14 music show wins.
(The Show=1, Show Champion=2, M Countdown=1, Music Bank=4, Music Core=3, Inkigayo=3)
This is a record for them, with the previous being 13 for "Lion".
~ The title track "Feel My Rhythm" achieved 450 PAKs and charted very well internationally. Songs from the album continue to chart past the promotional period.
~ The album was pre-ordered 1.9 million times, and sales are currently in the 3 millions.
This is a record for fic-girl groups.
~ The music video for "Feel My Rhythm" achieved 40 million views in 24 hours and is currently about 200 million.

~ Yujin's part in the prechorus of "Feel My Rhythm" went viral and spawned a dance challenge on social media. Several fictional artists such as Hyunjoo of CALLA, Jihyeon of Fragrance, Jia, Eve of RO5EY, all the WHAM!88 and Eclipse members, and Haruk and Aria of Mythos.
~ The ENCHANTRESS members reacted to these challenges and answered questions in a Fik Live.
~ Behind the scenes videos of the members recording "Feel My Rhythm" and "Birthday" garnered positive reviews of the member's vocals.

~ ENCHANTRESS appeared as a group on Immortal Songs. They performed "Feel My Rhythm" and a cover of "Goodbye" by Bae Ho.
~ The group won the episode, further establishing them as the only fic kpop group to win on the show.
~ The members faced hate after their win, stating it wasn't deserved. However Aurora called out their false claims.

~ ENCHANTRESS announced they would be holding their 1st world tour called Wonderland. The stop is in Seoul, South Korea at Jamsil Olympic Stadium. Day 1 of the concert took place on the 1 year anniversary of their debut.
~ They performed multiple title tracks, bsides, and unit songs.
~ Yujin and Violet revealed their first solo songs. Yujin performed "pporappippam" and Violet "Good Day".
~ Day 2 is set to release tomorrow with the rest of the member's solo songs and more performances.

~ Limited edition versions of every ENCHANTRESS album were briefly available for order. These were released to celebrate their 1 year anniversary.

~ ENCHANTRESS guested on Knowing Bros to promote their new album.

~ Yujin & Bada hosted their 4th episode of Unniez. April and Winter of &SEASON guested.

~ She posted a photo with her sisters backstage at the concert.

~ Nothing from
Bada.

~Nothing from Xia.

~ Violet posted a photo of her with her three older brothers and older sister at the concert.

~
Nothing from Zoe.

Mythos
~ Mythos are now on a break following the promotions for their 2nd EP "The Cursed: Narcissus".
They are currently preparing for their next comeback.

~ They uploaded another episode of "Mythshows" where they covered "Me Too" by Meghan Trainor.

~ On Instagram they posted a photo with ENCHANTRESS backstage at their concert.

~
Dasom & Jade released another episode of "Dasom & Jade Harmony". They covered ENCHANTRESS's recently released song "What Do I Call You".

~ Jade participated in the 3rd unit of Collection of Stars called COS: Super Nova. She performed Big Bang's "Bang Bang Bang" with 6 other fictional idols.
~ She posted a photo of the group on Instagram in their stage outfits after performing.
~ She celebrated her 21st birthday, and held a celebratory Fik Live where she answered questions.

~
Haruka participated in the "Feel My Rhythm" dance challenge.
~ She released another episode of "Dance Teacher Haruka" where she taught "Feel My Rhythm".

Collection of Stars
~ COS: Super Nova performed a cover of Big Bang's "Bang Bang Bang".
~ The members of the group were announced to be Mina of LOARA, Binna of Cherish, Ashe of Fragrance, Minyoung of RO5EY, Mali of Blacklist, Juni of CALLA, and Jade of Mythos.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover πŸ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
β˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] β˜†
A Chapter in Ever After
This will be a regular update detailing the activities of Ever After's artists and fans.

*Chapters will be coming out randomly dependent on what I have accomplished from my Ever After Planner.*

ENCHANTRESS
~ ENCHANTRESS completed promotions for their 2nd full album "Curiouser & Curiouser".
~ They performed the title track "Feel My Rhythm" and the bsides "Birthday" and "Our Garden" on music shows.
~ They took home 14 music show wins.
(The Show=1, Show Champion=2, M Countdown=1, Music Bank=4, Music Core=3, Inkigayo=3)
This is a record for them, with the previous being 13 for "Lion".
~ The title track "Feel My Rhythm" achieved 450 PAKs and charted very well internationally. Songs from the album continue to chart past the promotional period.
~ The album was pre-ordered 1.9 million times, and sales are currently in the 3 millions.
This is a record for fic-girl groups.
~ The music video for "Feel My Rhythm" achieved 40 million views in 24 hours and is currently about 200 million.

~ Yujin's part in the prechorus of "Feel My Rhythm" went viral and spawned a dance challenge on social media. Several fictional artists such as Hyunjoo of CALLA, Jihyeon of Fragrance, Jia, Eve of RO5EY, all the WHAM!88 and Eclipse members, and Haruk and Aria of Mythos.
~ The ENCHANTRESS members reacted to these challenges and answered questions in a Fik Live.
~ Behind the scenes videos of the members recording "Feel My Rhythm" and "Birthday" garnered positive reviews of the member's vocals.

~ ENCHANTRESS appeared as a group on Immortal Songs. They performed "Feel My Rhythm" and a cover of "Goodbye" by Bae Ho.
~ The group won the episode, further establishing them as the only fic kpop group to win on the show.
~ The members faced hate after their win, stating it wasn't deserved. However Aurora called out their false claims.

~ ENCHANTRESS announced they would be holding their 1st world tour called Wonderland. The stop is in Seoul, South Korea at Jamsil Olympic Stadium. Day 1 of the concert took place on the 1 year anniversary of their debut.
~ They performed multiple title tracks, bsides, and unit songs.
~ Yujin and Violet revealed their first solo songs. Yujin performed "pporappippam" and Violet "Good Day".
~ Day 2 is set to release tomorrow with the rest of the member's solo songs and more performances.

~ Limited edition versions of every ENCHANTRESS album were briefly available for order. These were released to celebrate their 1 year anniversary.

~ ENCHANTRESS guested on Knowing Bros to promote their new album.

~ Yujin & Bada hosted their 4th episode of Unniez. April and Winter of &SEASON guested.

~ She posted a photo with her sisters backstage at the concert.

~ Nothing from
Bada.

~Nothing from Xia.

~ Violet posted a photo of her with her three older brothers and older sister at the concert.

~
Nothing from Zoe.

Mythos
They are currently preparing for their next comeback.

~ They uploaded another episode of "Mythshows" where they covered "Me Too" by Meghan Trainor.

~ On Instagram they posted a photo with ENCHANTRESS backstage at their concert.

~
Dasom & Jade released another episode of "Dasom & Jade Harmony". They covered ENCHANTRESS's recently released song "What Do I Call You".

~ Jade participated in the 3rd unit of Collection of Stars called COS: Super Nova. She performed Big Bang's "Bang Bang Bang" with 6 other fictional idols.
~ She posted a photo of the group on Instagram in their stage outfits after performing.
~ She celebrated her 21st birthday, and held a celebratory Fik Live where she answered questions.

~
Haruka participated in the "Feel My Rhythm" dance challenge.
~ She released another episode of "Dance Teacher Haruka" where she taught "Feel My Rhythm".

Collection of Stars
~ COS: Super Nova performed a cover of Big Bang's "Bang Bang Bang".
~ The members of the group were announced to be Mina of LOARA, Binna of Cherish, Ashe of Fragrance, Minyoung of RO5EY, Mali of Blacklist, Juni of CALLA, and Jade of Mythos.

Damn your artists have been bussyyyyy

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Congratulations to our artists for their wins at the 1st Fics Bank Award Show!!

ENCHANTRESS
Daesang - Album of the Year
Curiouser & Curiouser

Mythos - Dasom
Best Producer
Perfect 10

COS: Super Nova
Best Collaboration
Bang Bang Bang

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
7c4925643cf84194697f9e84b8d9e8ff.png

Part 1: ENCHANTRESS
Chapter 6: Sweet Dream

*I would recommend reading chapter 5 first or this will be confusing*
The fairies acted quickly and began to look for Aurora’s true love. Bada again used her water memory powers to find any instance of Aurora’s childhood in which she had felt true love. The fairy had almost given up when she spotted the same young man popping up in several memories across the 16 years. She returned the present and asked her fellow fairies if they knew who he was. Yujin was quick to realize that Bada was talking about Prince Phillip, who reigned in a nearby kingdom. Phillip had met Aurora on several occasions and Yujin knew it was love at first sight.
The fairies quickly flew to the neighboring kingdom of Hydrandus in the flower realm. Alas, the fairies could not find him and the rest of the citizens had fallen asleep. But there was one clue left behind in the Prince’s room, a black feather. One that belonged to the evil fairy’s pet raven. She must have had the same idea as ENCHANTRESS and kidnapped Philip. And so the fairies again flew back to Rosenia. They reached the dark castle that held the evil fairy and flew to the dungeons where they found Philip. And so the fairies and the Prince concocted a plan to set him free and bring him to Aurora. Yujin left the group and flew as close as she could to the evil fairy before releasing her shine bright magic. The castle was illuminated by her bright light and the evil fairy screamed in pain. The light severely weakened her and her powers. This caused the shackles binding the prince to break, and he began to flee the castle with the assistance of ENCHANTRESS. Violet transformed arrows shot at the Prince into flower, Xia used her ice creation magic to create a wall that blocked the evil fairy from casting her dark magic. Zoe brought to life several plants which grew into a maze trapping the evil fairy’s henchmen. But she was not done yet. The evil fairy cast a spell on this maze turning all the plants into spiky thorns and sticks. ENCHANTRESS thought the Prince was done for. That was until Yujin concentrated all of her light magic to send one final burst of brightness towards the fairy. It struck her straight in the heart, turning the thorny forest back to its original state. The evil fairy screamed in anger as the Prince managed to get away.
The fairies followed Philip as he traveled to the castle housing the sleeping Aurora. Soon he reached the bed she slept beautifully upon. He slowly walked to the Princess and sat next to her. After a few moments to gather his courage he kissed Aurora. They all waited a moment, but nothing. But if the Prince wasn’t Aurora’s true love, then who was? They all stood throughout the room not knowing what to do. It was then when Yujin said, β€œIt’s us. We were with Aurora her entire life. We spent all moments together, happy and sad.
If not the Prince it must be the 5 of us.”
The four other fairies nodded in agreement and began to surround Aurora. Yujin pressed her lips against Aurora’s forehead and a light began to shine from the area. Then Bada took one of the Princess’s hands and kissed it, creating another beam of light. Xia grabbed the other hand and followed suit. Violet kissed one of her cheeks next, and finally Zoe pressed a kiss to the other one. Light and warm flooded the room as Aurora began to stir.
The fairies all smiled knowing that their true love for Aurora was the reason for the breaking of the curse. They wanted to stay with the girl and watch her grow, but they knew their quest wasn’t over. They quickly flew out the window of the room before she could open her eyes. Yujin was the last out and turned to look at the Prince. She looked him in the eye, sending a silent message to him. β€˜Take care of her while we’re gone. Make sure her days are full of happiness and love. Become her new one true love.’ The Prince nodded and Yujin slipped out. The fairies were proud of what they were able to do, but still sad that they had to leave Aurora behind. But they smiled knowing they had left her in a Sweet Dream.

Here is an explanation of aspects of this chapter

This chapter focuses on ENCHANTRESS's 1st Repackage Album "Sweet Dream"
The fairies enter the story of Sleeping Beauty in which the album is based.
This chapter of lore follows the Disney version of the story with some creative freedoms taken.
Yujin is highlighted because she is featured in the introduction video of the album.
Her Shine Bright magic was able to destroy the dark magic of the evil fairy.
Rosenia (the name of the town) is based on the word rose. This comes from Aurora's false name Briar Rose. I also wanted to give any place in Gardenia a flower name due to it being the flower realm.
Hydrandus is the name of the kingdom Prince Phillip is from. Because it is in the flower realm, it has a flower name.
I know the ending is cheesy by I couldn't have anyone but ENCHANTRESS being Aurora's true love.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Re-Ranking Ever After Artists
I really enjoy ranking idols in groups because it makes me stay more organized regarding their abilities.
So naturally I have ranked the members of ENCHANTRESS, Mythos, and together. The last time I ranked them together was right after Mythos debuted. Mythos are essentially no longer rookies in this industry and have really evolved to me. So I'm going to be re-ranking them in different categories. There is no explanation cause I don't really feel like putting that much work into this.

Vocals
1. Violet
2. Aria
3. Xia
4. Dasom
5. Yujin
6. Bada
7. Haruka
8. Zoe
9. Jade

Dance
1. Haruka & Zoe
2. Jade
3. Violet
4. Aria
5. Xia
6. Bada
7. Dasom
8. Yujin

Rap
1. Jade
2. Bada
3. Zoe
4. Haruka
5. Xia
6. Aria
7. Yujin
8. Violet
9. Dasom

Stage Presence
1. Violet
2. Aria
3. Yujin
4. Jade
5. Zoe
6. Bada
7. Haruka
8. Dasom
9. Xia

Variety
1. Aria
2. Yujin
3. Zoe
4. Jade
5. Xia
6. Violet
7. Bada
8. Dasom
9. Haruka

Height
1. Yujin - 171 cm
2. Haruka - 170 cm
3. Zoe - 169 cm
4. Dasom - 167 cm
5. Jade and Bada - 165 cm
6. Xia - 161 cm
7. Aria - 160 cm
8. Violet - 154 cm

Song Production Ability
1. Violet
2. Xia
3. Dasom
4. Bada
5. Aria
6. Jade
7. Yujin
8. Zoe
9. Haruka

Visuals

*Not based on faceclaims, just how I view them. They're all beautiful still!*
1. Yujin
2. Dasom
3. Violet
4. Zoe and Haruka
5. Xia and Aria
6. Jade and Bada

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Important Announcement
In light of recent events we will be temporarily halting Mythos's promotions for their 3rd EP "The Cursed: Icarus".
This involves the sending out of albums, performances, and other promotional material.
We ask you to respect this difficult time and patiently wait for their return.

In regard to ENCHANTRESS, they have just landed in Beijing, China. They have 5 days before their concerts begin there. They will be spending those days not posting any content on social media.
During the rest of their tour stops, moments of silence will be implemented to show their respect.

Thank you for your understanding.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
A Chapter in Ever After

Ever After
~ Ever After released another chapter of lore for ENCHANTRESS. This chapter covered their
1st repackage album "Sweet Dream".

ENCHANTRESS
~ ENCHANTRESS completed the Seoul stop in their "Wonderland" World Tour. The concert took place on Zoe's birthday, making it an even more special occasion.
Bada, Xia and Zoe all performed their solo stages during Day 2. Bada performed "Cider", Xia performed "Bonnie & Clyde", and Zoe performed "Punk Right Now".
The members have now performed their Japan stops and are currently in Beijing, China.
So far the members have received a lot of acclaim for their live and strong vocals during the concert.

~ ENCHANTRESS's "Curiouser & Curiouser" won Album of the Year at the Fik Bank Music Awards!

~ Yujin & Bada are currently set to release an episode of "Unniez" that was recorded before they left for tour.

~ Xia posted a photo of herself with her mother. She was able to spend time with her family as Beijing is her hometown.
~ She released an episode of "The Sound of Xia" where she demonstrated the guitar part of "Bonnie & Clyde".

~ Violet's solo "Good Day" went viral for the catchiness of the song and the vocal difficulty.
~ Violet released an episode of "Violet's Vocal Time" where she sang an acoustic version of "Good Day".

~
Zoe posted a photo of herself hanging out with her siblings while ENCHANTRESS was in Tokyo, Japan.
~ She released an episode of "Choreo by Zoe" showing the dance practice for "Punk Right Now".
~ Zoe hosted a Fik Live on the day after her birthday where she answered some questions from Aurora.
She also posted a photo with Emma of CALLA as they jointly celebrated their birthdays. Zoe later elaborated in her Fik Live that they went to Lotte World together.

Mythos
~ Mythos released their 3rd EP "The Cursed: Icarus" on April 17th.
The tracks include "Intro: Broken Wings", "ANTIFRAGILE" (title track), "Fire" (promo bside), "Dead Man Runnin'", "Bird", and "Gas Me Up".
"ANTIFRAGILE" has gone viral due to how addictive the song is.
Many Muse have stated that this is Mythos's best album yet.
~ A dance challenge was started, and several other fik idols have participated thus far.
~ The members are still promoting on all Music Shows and took a brief break due to the tragedy.

~
Dasom released an original song called "Raise y_our glass" on Mythos's YouTube page.
~ She also won "Producer of the Year" at the Fik Bank Music Awards for her work on the song "Perfect 1o"

~ Jade teased the comeback by posting a photo of her new blonde hair on Instagram.

~
Haruka's leg lift in "ANTIFRAGILE" has gone viral and spawned a second dance challenge for the song. The challenge involves trying to execute the leg lift. Several fik idols have taken on the challenge.
~ She also teased the upcoming comeback by posting a gif of herself with burning wings on Instagram.

~ Aria went rogue and hosted a Fik Live where she provided many spoilers for the album.

Collection of Stars
~ COS: Super Nova won "Collaboration of the Year" at the Fik Bank Music Awards.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
A Chapter in Ever After

ENCHANTRESS
~ ENCHANTRESS completed the Asia leg of their Wonderland world tour. They have begun the European leg in Athens, Greece.

~ Yujin & Bada are currently set to release an episode of "Unniez" that was recorded before they left for tour.

~ Yujin posted a dance practice of her solo song "pporappippam".

~ Bada posted a behind the scenes recording of her solo track "Cider".

~ Xia had to leave the concert in Mumbai, India early due to not feeling well. Ever After Entertainment made a statement that she had contracted the common cold was was receiving treatment.
~ Several days later she posted to Instagram that was had recovered.

~ Violet posted a photo on Instagram of herself in her hotel room in Athens. She shared her excitement to see European Aurora.

~ Violet & Zoe held a Fik Live while in Singapore. They wore cute pajamas while answering questions from Aurora.

Mythos
~ Mythos completed promotions for their 3rd EP "The Cursed: Icarus".
~ This has become their most successful album thus far. Achievements include:
- Broke their sales record with 800,000 albums sold
- Charted well domestically reaching #1 on the Gaon Charts.
- Charted well internationally reaching #6 on the World Songs Chart.
- The M/V for "ANTIFRAGILE" reached 100 Million views on YouTube.
- The group won 6 music show awards (Music Core, M Countdown x 2, Music Bank x 2, The Show).

~ The members held a Fik Live where they discussed the comeback and reacted to dance challenge clips.
This includes Sophia of CALLA, the soloists Jia and Minhyuk, Nova and Aeon of Eclipse, Karime and Ashe of Fragrance.

~ Mythos performed "ANTIFRAGILE" on Studio Choom.

~ A behind the scenese clip of the members recording "Fire" was posted on YouTube.

~
Dasom was announced as a member of COS: Venus, the new Collection of Stars unit.

~ Dasom & Jade posted a Dasom & Jade Harmoney episode where they sang an unreleased song called "Fearless". The duo wrote the song for their most recent album but it was rejected.

~
Haruka posted a new episode of Dance Teacher Haruka where she taught how to dance "ANTIFRAGILE".

~ Aria joined the "ANTIFRAGILE" dance challenge with Aeon and Nova of Eclipse.
~ She posted a behind the scenes clip of her recording "Bird", which she wrote.

Collection of Stars
~ A new unit of Collection of Stars called COS: Venus has been announced.
The cover stage will be performed on May 4th.
~ The members have recently been announced as the soloist Mel, Yebin of Plumeria, Dasom of Mythos, Nova of Eclipse, and Jihu of Labyrinth.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Fictional Kpop News
Ever After Preparing a New Girl Group?

Many netizens believe that Ever After Entertainment could be launching a new girl group in the near future.
Recently the company copyrighted the terms --------- and ----.
Many think these are the new group or fandom names.
Ever After Entertainment is home to the groups ENCHANTRESS and Mythos.
Since it has been close to 7 months since Mythos debuted,
it wouldn't be unusual with Ever After launched a new group.
We'll have to hate for their announcement to be sure.

LostInTheDream

🧚Iα‘Žα—©α‘•TIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Fictional Kpop News
Netizens Predict The Members of Ever After's New Girl Group

Netizens have been combing through SNS posts to compile a list of trainees
they believe could make the final lineup for the next Ever After girl group.
Who do you think will make it in?

*all the pics are ulzzangs not face claims*

Su Jiaqi
43914097_981517595372796_9201319045112824844_n.jpg

Su Jiaqi is a Chinese trainee born in 2002.
She joined Ever After between the debuts of ENCHANTRESS and Mythos,
just missing out on debuting with Mythos.
She is known for her dancing and performance.

Park Yeona
main-qimg-7e422a35d064386e80c64ada2c4af1e8-lq

Park Yeona is a Korean trainee born in 2000.
She joined Ever After shortly after the debut on Mythos.
She is known for her visuals and vocals.

Min Bomi
0301ac30a3ffd1f9cbe1caf27430af5b.jpg

Min Bomi is a Korean trainee born in 2005.
She just joined Ever After Entertainment 2 months ago.
She is known for her rapping and writing skills.

Kang Satbyeol
f17ec9cc8eb0a67bc4b3a02e3f77d1bf.jpg

Kang Satbyeol is a Korean trainee born in 2004.
She joined Ever After Entertainment 3 month before Mythos's debut,
missing out due to her age.
She is known for her vocals and performance.

Grace Jung
3672689.jpg

Grace Jung is a Korean-American trainee born in 2001.
She join Ever After 2 months ago.
She is known for her rap and vocals.

Honda Nanami
8e0c9e85c761182b3f13e927ce040f80.jpg

Honda Nanami is a Japanese trainee born in 2002.
She joined Ever After 4 months ago.
She is known for her dance and visuals.

Shin Minji
0490ee3272c67910d155f341de2c3aef.jpg

Shin Minji is a Korean trainee born in 2003.
She is the trainee with the longest training period, having trained with ENCHANTRESS.
She is known for her dancing and vocals.